Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 28-03-2018, 02:23 PM
Knower
Increase in activity

In the last week there has been a bit of an increase in spirit activity in our cottage. The spirits are normally quiet and rarely make their presence known. In the last week however, they seem to have become more active and seem quite disturbed. I keep seeing movements our of the corner of my eye and last night a man passed behind me in the kitchen. The dogs don't seem too bothered but I can't help wondering what's stirring up this activity.
Old 28-03-2018, 09:50 PM
Knower

We are approaching the full moon. I have noticed that spiritual activity is always active the week before and a couple of days after in my home.
Old 29-03-2018, 04:47 AM
Knower
Thank you. I hadn't noticed that. There seems to be a different spirit hanging around but there was no noticeable activity last night. If I mention it to any friends they think I'm barmy.
Old 29-03-2018, 05:26 AM
Seeker

I've been trying to figure out mine too, usually the odd shadow here n there. I usually see a little person, and they move my bed room door a little bit. When I ask what they want, the door stops moving. The funny thing is, I thought it was my eyes or my mind since it's usually right after waking up. Until I grabbed my phone, and recorded it, screen's pretty black but I see my door move.
Old 29-03-2018, 09:32 AM
Knower
I've never seen anything move. The cottage was built around 1800 so it's quite old. I think one of the previous owners comes back sometimes. There was the spirit of a dog here when we first moved in and both my husband and myself saw it clearly. It was here for a while and it really frightened our dog. Our last dog also comes back from time to time. None of the spirits are threatening, they just seem curious.