Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 15-07-2016, 02:47 AM
Experiencer
AUM dream then lucid

had a neat lucid dream a while back, well the neat part was before the lucid part but here's what happened. I had this really long dream cant really remember the whole thing anymore but it was like ten dreams with adbrupt transitions but all linked together. The cool part was that about mid way though it I was dreaming that I was in a motel room, in a motel building the type that's two storys with a hallway and rooms are acrost from each other. In the motel there where people in all the rooms but no one had their doors closed, it was kinda like a social gathering people where talking and doing things and just freely moving around. The only people I knew where the three other people in the room I was in. I was turning to talk to them when I felt a presents behind me; I turned to look and the thing materialized; it was like a spirit guild or something anyways it wanted to help me with AUM. Some time ago I liked in a continuous state of AUM, I had been wanting to get it back but hadn't been focused on it recently. With the help of the guide, as part of the dream, I was able to raise my vibration all the way to the light airy euphoric feeling that I used to know but it kept going the feeling and airiness increased to such a point that I started to levitate and continue increasing I begain flotting off balance a few feet off the ground. The person in the room acrost the hall started stareing at in amazement, this broke my concentration and I fell and rose a bit and then I just didn't like him stareing at me so the dream abruptly shifted and I was in a crew truck driving to a jobsite, we arrived and it shifted again I was standing next to a car and all the equiptment was on the ground. Realizing that there was no way all the equiptment could fit in the car I reconized that it was a dream and tried to test out the idea that perhaps other people in a lucid dream could be real so I announced it that it was a dream to everyone, there was like fifty people walking around at that time, I was in the middle of a city. I told them all it was a dream that it wasn't real and then asked them what they wanted to do, if they wanted to fly; everyone stopped mid step and just staired at me. I tried to fly but this was my first attempt at that and I just jumped and fell to the ground. I stood back up and the people stairing at me started to attack me, I only actually fought with two of them. After that I woke up.

Kinda a weird one, what do u think of my assumption that other people in lucid dreams based off this experience aren't real?
By the way - I know your path has been tried and so - It may seem like the way to go - Me, I'd rather be found - Trying something new - I gotta go find my own way - I gotta go make my own mistakes - Sorry for feeling, feeling the way I do
[b]