Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 15-10-2018, 02:00 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
if i tried to push the tide back into the ocean with my hands, what kind of fool would that make me? Likewise, pretending the twin flame experience is something it is not is not for me. AFAICT it is an unavoidable curse and nothing more. But the rest of you can have fun lying to yourselves if you want!

Most of them do that with believing in the run of the mill twin flame religious cult teachings. And the nonbelievers like to basically project their own issues onto others here. They dont like others happy or uplift them but rather drag them down to their own level of misery.. in other words forum crabs.

Although.. i may laugh at you when that tide makes you have a face plant to the sand if you tried pushing it back
Old 15-10-2018, 02:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart
At some point these questions start to no longer matter and all that is left is love and connection to others.

I've been shown many visions of how my soul spark and soul group originated... In the end though it's all energy connected by a common thread. The most common lol.
to others?, Not 1 person?
Old 15-10-2018, 02:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedInFire
Most of them do that with believing in the run of the mill twin flame religious cult teachings. And the nonbelievers like to basically project their own issues onto others here. They dont like others happy or uplift them but rather drag them down to their own level of misery.. in other words forum crabs.

Although.. i may laugh at you when that tide makes you have a face plant to the sand if you tried pushing it back
I face planted in the sand before. It was one interesting experience. Think I still have some grit in my teeth. Hahaha
Old 15-10-2018, 03:47 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
to others?, Not 1 person?

To whomever
----------

I forget t to have my cuppa this morning haha ha...
You speak of face planting the sand... I want to face plant my pillow lol.
Old 15-10-2018, 06:48 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedInFire

Or could it just be that they've been invited to give their views by the OP? I can't for the life of me think that I'd want to project (personal) issues on anyone. But I may occasionally give an opinion - usually because upset has been displayed and I simply want to say "It isn't the only possibility." But isn't your statement a projection of your issues?

Some while ago someone suggested a section (here) that allowed only believers in twin flames to post. I don't know what happened to that idea but it may be better, then, that twin flamers are segregated to sort their problems out without "outsiders" declaring it's not the only religion.
Old 15-10-2018, 09:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Or could it just be that they've been invited to give their views by the OP? I can't for the life of me think that I'd want to project (personal) issues on anyone. But I may occasionally give an opinion - usually because upset has been displayed and I simply want to say "It isn't the only possibility." But isn't your statement a projection of your issues?

Some while ago someone suggested a section (here) that allowed only believers in twin flames to post. I don't know what happened to that idea but it may be better, then, that twin flamers are segregated to sort their problems out without "outsiders" declaring it's not the only religion.

I once followed the twin flame pathway. It lead me to myself in ways that supported my journey to the point where I needed to arrive and know more. I feel your point about a section for believers only is a good idea, but also remember at some point some twin flamers do require to go deeper into their own nature seeking in this way. So without the views offered and shared in the many ways they might come, they stay stuck in their belief and view. In saying that, people find what they need everywhere they are in life so it could work Lorel yen.
Old 15-10-2018, 09:59 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen

Most people project unconsciously and its usual telltale sign is unprovoked anger an/or mischaracterization of a person and their situation. Now its fine if an OP ask for an opinion but in most cases it goes far beyond just an opinion which usually include invalidation, judgment and dictating to others. In more cases than not it is "offered" regardless of any invitation for it or not. More times then not it is a polarized opinion just because they do not like the twin flame experience. And in nearly every instance it is by ones who have never had the experience as well. Sunflwrdanzrs' most recent thread, "little nugget to share" is a perfect example of what i am talking about concerning going beyond an opinion.

I think my position of the standard "twin flame religious cult" teachings are pretty well known on this forum. But i dont usually extend that opinion beyond that and onto people except in a few rare cases of others unprovoked attack against me personally. There are several members here active and now inactive who has made it a ritual of behaving in ways towards others i outlined in the above paragraph.

But is it clearly a "personal issue" of mine i am projecting or an observation of others behaviors that is viewed by not just only me but by all who visit the forum? No one should be subjected to that kind of treatment so i strongly feel that is it right to demand not to be treated in such ways.
Old 16-10-2018, 07:43 AM
Lorelyen

^^^There's much truth in what you say but don't I see much conscious projection in the chasseur-runner situation anyway?d It seems a pretty low-level spirituality in that the chaser can't get that the runner isn't going to be projected upon.

The premise of twin flames has changed largely in the time I've been a member here. It's interested me while, according to the earlier hypotheses. it involves the combination of spiritual ground between two people because the indent of their souls fits. Spiritual development usually involves a lone path so...how could it work? The original thinking was that some people are born with incomplete souls (or some event along the way fractures them) and on meeting someone in a similar way, enjoin so they can a) become whole souls even if sharing the united soul and b) as a result, can "grow and evolve" together. [Here, I'm quoting an underlying commonality in the several pseudo-theories encountered during research. I say peudo-theories because a theorem is subject to certain postulates, the big one of which is an outcome can be predicted.]

Since that must be pretty rare, the capture range has widened to include the mirror idea to which people can be more susceptible in the early days of meeting. Now looking at twin flame marketing it seems even I could have a twin flame because I find myself agreeing big with someone to whom I'm attracted.

I haven't bought it for reasons that are equally well-known here. It's no projection - people can believe what they must - it was an analysis that raised serious doubts over all versions of the "theory" that I read. And...well, I'm human too, and get saddened by seeing people in distress (which, let's face it, is not healthy spirituality) particularly when someone may - just may - have been duped by the glossy brochures because they're in search of Mr or Miss Right. Like the Tarot Fool walking over the precipice that's the beginning of their real learning. Their means are in that kitbag on the stick over their shoulder. At least they know there are hands reached out to help them. I don't proselytise my beliefs but I'll willingly stand by someone when they want to get to their feet.

I may be wrong. That's why it's important when inviting "thoughts on...something" to have as many opinions as possible. I've read some ridiculous stuff here, some REAL projections that are so obviously presumptive and wrong that they need focus upon to show up other possibilities. And I've read wisdom.

But it's a forum. People chip in. Perhaps I am guilty of projection. I'll have to think about that.
Old 16-10-2018, 02:47 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Tesla
Theres only one twin flame but there can be more than one phsyical body that is the same soul...hence why I explained it. Hence why there are things called "walk-ins"

The question is why people are so eager to split someone's soul in half (or more parts)? What is the driving force behind this desire to find some other part of one's soul? Is it perpetual loneliness? Is it desire to find people who you would resonate best with? My soul is my soul, it's not split in half. When we are talking about soulmates, twin flames, the "splitting" of a soul is more of a metaphor for finding the very like minded individuals who we have great affinity for. But people run with the whole "splitting" concept, create the narrative that nobody has any prove of, and even with little to none "confirmations' in the real world, the story gets deeper, the plot thickens with every sentence, and there is no escape from the rabbit hole.They are just in too deep. Look at Dio Vasselinov, for example. So much "information" about twin flames. So many words, explanations, even graphs. Gosh, she has a kid with someone else. Move on, dude. It's time.