Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 06-12-2019, 07:55 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kishore
I mean that it changed my nature in such a way that i cannot show interest in the things i used to do like going for practical success entertainment etc, don't know why it feels so new to u when u are an experienced in spirituality, just asking nothing like judging u. I no more watch tv or play games etc after awakening and astral projection, please guide me if u can

I find the changes a feature and not a bug.
Old 06-12-2019, 08:47 PM
Master
Quote:
I mean that it changed my nature in such a way that i cannot show interest in the things i used to do like going for practical success entertainment etc, don't know why it feels so new to u when u are an experienced in spirituality, just asking nothing like judging u. I no more watch tv or play games etc after awakening and astral projection, please guide me if u can
It is not that your life has changed, only your preferences towards it has and it can be quite challenging to always have to re-invent yourself anew every day.

What do I mean?

Maybe it isn't that you don't enjoy watching TV or playing games anymore, but you no longer enjoy those shows you used to watch or those games you used to play.....time to watch some new shows and play some new games!

I don't watch commercial TV because I think it is load of trash...unmitigated **** and "reality TV" couldn't be any further from "reality" if it tried. If I want "reality TV", I will go and watch The Discovery Channel or Nat Geo Wild.

I love documentaries, travel shows, science shows... interactive entertainment for my brain...not to sit there and just "veg out" in front of the electronic babysitter...the "idiot box"....mostly now, I find what interests me on YouTube and watch those things instead.

As for games..I never was a huge "gamer" but go online and experiment with a few free gaming apps...I mean, there are millions out there, so even doing that should keep you busy for a while...

If, for some reason, you feel that you cannot do either of those things for whatever excuse you manage to come up with, then the issue has got less and less to do with a spiritual awakening and astral projection and more and more to do with a generalised major depressive disorder requiring medical help.

All the best.
Old 06-12-2019, 09:02 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
It is not that your life has changed, only your preferences towards it has and it can be quite challenging to always have to re-invent yourself anew every day.

What do I mean?

Maybe it isn't that you don't enjoy watching TV or playing games anymore, but you no longer enjoy those shows you used to watch or those games you used to play.....time to watch some new shows and play some new games!

I don't watch commercial TV because I think it is load of trash...unmitigated **** and "reality TV" couldn't be any further from "reality" if it tried. If I want "reality TV", I will go and watch The Discovery Channel or Nat Geo Wild.

I love documentaries, travel shows, science shows... interactive entertainment for my brain...not to sit there and just "veg out" in front of the electronic babysitter...the "idiot box"....mostly now, I find what interests me on YouTube and watch those things instead.

As for games..I never was a huge "gamer" but go online and experiment with a few free gaming apps...I mean, there are millions out there, so even doing that should keep you busy for a while...

If, for some reason, you feel that you cannot do either of those things for whatever excuse you manage to come up with, then the issue has got less and less to do with a spiritual awakening and astral projection and more and more to do with a generalised major depressive disorder requiring medical help.

All the best.
I am not that fool to not understand whether it is a general depression or due the spiritual awakening astral projection. Anyway thanks for your suggestions.
Old 06-12-2019, 09:08 PM
Experiencer

People try to help and you keep sending them away,

What kind of help do you want?
Someone to tell you that you are certainly awakened and congratulate you?
Have you ever heard the saying "before enlightenment carry water, chop wood. After enlightenment carry water, chop wood"
It means that doesn't matter how enlightened we get, we still live the same life that we have build for ourselves, only the perception and how you relate to it changes.
Old 06-12-2019, 09:22 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuesday
People try to help and you keep sending them away,

What kind of help do you want?
Someone to tell you that you are certainly awakened and congratulate you?
Have you ever heard the saying "before enlightenment carry water, chop wood. After enlightenment carry water, chop wood"
It means that doesn't matter how enlightened we get, we still live the same life that we have build for ourselves, only the perception and how you relate to it changes.
I promise I didnot deny thier suggestions but it's just not working, i feel i can't come back to the old style of living, so i feel to ask whether they can manage only in spiritual field like profession related to spiritual or not?
Old 06-12-2019, 10:16 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
I promise I didnot deny thier suggestions but it's just not working, i feel i can't come back to the old style of living, so i feel to ask whether they can manage only in spiritual field like profession related to spiritual or not?
It's what we call "growing". Get used to it. Rationalise it. You'll experience much more good and bad. You're right, you can't unexperience something (as far as I know, perhaps something could be done with hypnotism... others would have to confirm yes or no) so best to contemplate what you've learned and do what others have suggested further up the thread. Don't expect results overnight. You'll start seeing results in (hopefully) a few weeks.

If you really can't cope, get professional help.
Yes?
Old 06-12-2019, 10:26 PM
Experiencer

In order to get a profession in this world that we live in, you need to have both feet on the ground. Even with spiritual professions. You still need to do taxes, handle money, buy groceries, clean up, exercise, eat food, drink water, have friends, family... So take these advises people have been giving you. It takes time if you are ungrounded.
When it comes to spiritual professions, sure do it if it's your dream. You just need to know what and how and when but i suggest you first get grounded before starting a spiritual profession because those kind of professions can be really ungrounding.
Old 07-12-2019, 01:10 AM
Master
Quote:
I am really facing rough time due to spiritual awakening and persistent practice of astral projection. Through a book i came to know that there is something like astral projection by doing which we can stop our suffering and improve our health and all but in the process of doing so i am facing a lot of side effects like losing interest in material and practical life, i dont have any passion to do any practical things, don't know how to cope with the people how don't have this experience. Please give some suggestion if any of enlightened person or awakened person has solution for this. In what profession awakened people fit into, please clarify me.
AMAZING!

I have never seen a 'new' person discover this benefit of astral traveling so early in their development.

But then..... many on a 'spiritual path' do lose interest in material and practical life.

I have an aura machine that is broken. When it was operational, people used to complain
"My aura is purple but the machine displays yellow on the screen. How can that be?"

I would tell them if your aura was purple, you would have a hard time driving, cooking, etc.
but what you are doing is trying to figure the machine out and that is why your aura is yellow.

In your case, I would recommend wearing reds and yellows.
I would also suggest getting some grounding stones such as Hematite.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 07-12-2019, 10:11 AM
Lorelyen

Big John, can't you use the normal typeface/typesize like everyone else on this forum, unless they need to stress something? Your posts are too wearisome to read because of that.

Perhaps because it's become the semiotic convention for "shouting" on a web forum.
Old 07-12-2019, 07:50 PM
Master

Kishore seems to have two threads going on the same subject. So I will repeat what I put in the other one:

As physical human beings we cannot not act. We are always doing something. Spiritual awakening shows us that life is a game in which we are participating. You may have no interest in mundane jobs, you may have no goals or motivation, but you still have to do something. So become a Karma Yogi, taking actions without any attachment or aversions to these actions. If you have an aversion to working because you see it as meaningless then you need to become more awakened.

The alternative is to go and find a cave and just sit in meditation. Of course, you are then dependent on people being willing to bring you food and provide for your needs, which may or may not happen.

For me, spiritual awakening means we take responsibility for our life so we can live effectively. If this means going out to work at something which seems meaningless surrounded by people with no spiritual interests then that is fine. It makes no difference to what we are.

Peace