Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2005, 03:01 PM
heavensent

Telepathy

If you want to have a go at developing telepathy I can recommend Zener cards, if you punch in yahoo/google they should come up and some sites have them so that you can print them off.

Even my four year old is getting good at this!!!

Have fun!
Old 01-12-2005, 07:16 AM
homecoming

Gee I didnt do to well at it he ha he ha.....i might need to practise them also....I believe they use the cards as tools in remote viewing.....
Home
Old 04-12-2005, 03:30 PM
RevSherri

That was really cool!! Thanks for sharing!!
Old 05-12-2005, 02:35 PM
heavensent

You are welcome - glad you are enjoying the exercise!!!

Must admit I struggle with them but my four year old - well!!! She's quite a natural as they say!

When my partner and I were doing it we found that the way that the sender sent the symbol to you was crucial. There was a difference in if I was just saying it in my head to seeing the symbol and saying it in the head - but let me know what you feel / think.

Love and blessings
Old 06-12-2005, 03:33 PM
Maarkandeya

The sun is perfectly reflected in a still lake. However, when there is turbulence in the waters, the image of the sun becomes distorted.

Similarly, the pure still mind perfectly reflects the mental activity of all creation and thus all things are "knowable". However, when the still mind is disturbed by ripples of ego, the reflection becomes distorted. What is telepathy other than perfect attunement without resorting to the physical senses?

With that any mind, physical media such as cards, etc. become irrelevant other than as a form of non-telepathic communication of information thus intuited.
Old 07-12-2005, 09:09 AM
homecoming

I agree, we can only pick up on what the sender sends, and thats why i have a problem with the computer generated systems. There is a game show on Tv that im getting good at...all different amounts of money in each case....i average around 75% correct sitting from my lounge room chair lol lol lol.
I also find with tarot that i can pull the cards i want to reflect the outcome i desire....but am unable to do this with my archangel cards hmmmm.
Home
Old 31-08-2006, 09:20 PM
developing1

Question

How do we do this excercise? http://moebius.psy.ed.ac.uk/~paul/zener.html just look at them and select the first symbol that comes to mind?

best wishes

developing1
Closed Thread