Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 07-09-2013, 07:57 PM
SumSe

Fears I have since forever:

Fear of heights
Claustrophobia
Insects
Spiders

I get really uncomfortable with loud noises. I'll get nervous and uneasy. Like yelling, machines, loud cars, babies, anything loud basicly.
Old 08-09-2013, 06:27 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

I can share one from me Son. From almost day one he was terrified of water. Even as a baby the bath time was a nightmare. We tried everything but nothing worked. I thought maybe a trip to the pool might help slowly introducing him with other children to the water. OMG that was a nightmare, he was about 2 and clung to me like the end of life was coming. Screamed so bad we had to leave.

I re approached the pool at about 3 with the same reactions. Still even the bath was not fun for him. Did not want water over his head so washing hair was not fun at all. We would go to the lake and he would not follow us in. So it meant one had to stay on shore with him, he would not even dip his feet.

It was when he was 4 he came to me and asked what is "Titanic" I told him a ship that sunk. Goes so matter of fact ok I died on it. He walked away. I found a picture of the ship and I asked him on it again. He said the water was very cold but there were very cool fish at the bottom. He had right from day one been facinated with the ocean and the deepest levels of it. He knew so much about the deep sea creatures.

As we explored it more he told me he was a child on the boat and that he went down on that boat. That he was on the bottom of the ocean. Thus the fear of the water and water coming over his head. That is how he would have gone. Once we were able to watch a show on the Titanic his fear of the water vanished. Like a release. He took the bucket and put the water over his own head in the bath. He now will go to the pool and the lake.

Lynn

Wow, that was something Lynn ! Good to hear his fear vanished with your help.

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 08-09-2013, 06:30 AM
Deactivated Account

Fears don't always just go away, because one knows the past life connection though. I have two, and even though I know the past life connections and why the fear is there, it hasn't gone away.... maybe they happened in more than one lifetime ?

Expect Miracles !

Old 08-09-2013, 02:04 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Fears don't always just go away, because one knows the past life connection though. I have two, and even though I know the past life connections and why the fear is there, it hasn't gone away.... maybe they happened in more than one lifetime ?

Hello

No many times fears need a lot of work to clear them from us and at times re enforcements to keep them clear from us. As a child the mind is more accepting to let things go. Too as me Son is very connected to the spirit world he might well have had help with this too.

I have some fears that no matter how hard I keep working on them there are traces that still surface with me. I know its from the past and I know well that I can move past it but too maybe there is a reason for that little bit of fear to keep coming in. I know well it does stop me in me tracks and that it makes me pay attentions. Now maybe that is in part why there are these fears. At times they might be there so we do not keep repeating the same patterns.

One of the common one's I come across with people is large dogs yet people have no connection to why the fear of them. When we remember that we might not have always had the safety of walls around us we can see where a predator vs prey might come in.

Lynn
Old 08-09-2013, 02:21 PM
Deactivated Account

Thanks Lynn

Expect Miracles !

Old 08-09-2013, 03:29 PM
Master

There are methods of opening up fears , and other repressed stuff from present and past lives and letting them go . Focusing wight light on them , deep breathing , ect.
Old 09-09-2013, 07:10 AM
Experiencer
Some of my phobias:
Being held down-or restrained. Kind of like claustrophobia in a sense.
I've heard of the term arachnophobia for the fear of spiders but is there anything for the fear of centipedes? I have an immense fear of centipedes. Maybe I was held down & poisoned by one in a past life. People are sick I tell ya.
Old 24-09-2013, 09:58 PM
Bhabha

I have done regression sessions and have found that present life phobias can be linked to traumatic experiences in past lives.
Old 27-09-2013, 05:25 PM
LadyImpreza1111

Yup, and sometimes they can come from numerous past lives.
Old 28-09-2013, 09:52 AM
LadyTerra

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyImpreza1111
How many of you have struggled with phobias that you can trace to a past life? Being a medium, I've grown to understand how phobias are tied to how someone passed in a previous life.........sometimes multiple lives actually. I can already see how the way some spirits around me have passed affects them even now. They have not reincarnated yet but they already developed what seems like phobias which will probably affect them the same when they do reincarnate.

I have been shown how the passing of a past life has created--not only phobias--but (also) karmic debit in this life.

Regarding the phobia--I am claustrophobic (for instance) and become very upset (since childhood) whenever I see/read anything connected with the Holocaust.

I asked them to show me why and had a dream that I was a prisoner in one of the camps and buried alive in one of the mass graves.