Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 23-01-2007, 01:39 AM
BLAIR2BE

tiltjlp, i am surprised!!! LOL
Old 23-01-2007, 02:35 AM
Lazuli

Dear Gomez,

Can hampsters astral project? If so, what do they most enjoy doing on the astral plane besides eating astral cheese and spinning on hamster wheels?

Lazuli
Old 23-01-2007, 06:31 AM
tiltjlp

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAIR2BE

I'll bet you're not the only one surprised Blair. Life's way too short to only worry about rules. I figured it was about time to let my inner hampster out to play. Gomez and I await your question buddy.

John
Old 23-01-2007, 06:42 AM
GomezTheHampster

Quote:

Don't believe tiltjlp for a minutes BLAIR2BE, the guy is a real jerk. And the truth be told, he's my alter ego, I'm not his. I only tolerate him because he pays for my cheese and kibble. If I was in charge here there'd only be one rule, FEED THE HAMPSTER. Next time, ask a question and bring me some smokey cheddar.

Gomez
Old 23-01-2007, 06:54 AM
GomezTheHampster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazuli
Dear Gomez,

Can hampsters astral project? If so, what do they most enjoy doing on the astral plane besides eating astral cheese and spinning on hamster wheels?

Lazuli

Yo Lazuli,

I love answering such truly insightful spiritual questions. No, GomezTheHampster doesn't project, except for my unique wisdom, since I'm so highly evolved. Besides, when I still did AP, my luggage was lost somewhere over Tibet during Spring Break. But your run-of-the-mill hamster does astral project.

And in case you wondered, the P in GomezTheHampster is not a typo, but is there because I'm the prince of all hamsters. I used to have tiltjlp astral project for me, but he's such a klutz he kept bruising my SuperEgo. Now I simply meditate.

Gomez
Old 23-01-2007, 07:01 AM
GomezTheHampster

So let me turn the tables and ask a question of you lowly humans. Can you believe how dumb those woodchucks are? Why would anyone gnaw on wood if they could enjoy a good Swiss cheese sandwich? I could use one right now, and don't forget the bread and butter pickle chips.

Gomez
Old 23-01-2007, 10:27 PM
BLAIR2BE

Dear GomezTheHampster,
Why has the electric company added an additional $25 per month service charge to my bill? Why have I become sick this week? Why do some hamsters eat there young? Why are there so many psychics? Why do some of us post without reading any of the prior content? Why is Earth called Earth? Is global warming really caused from changes in internal thermal activity? And finally, will Nicola Tesla ever get the credit he deserves?
Old 24-01-2007, 01:15 AM
GomezTheHampster

Quote:
Dear GomezTheHampster,
Why has the electric company added an additional $25 per month service charge to my bill? Why have I become sick this week? Why do some hamsters eat there young? Why are there so many psychics? Why do some of us post without reading any of the prior content? Why is Earth called Earth? Is global warming really caused from changes in internal thermal activity? And finally, will Nicola Tesla ever get the credit he deserves?

Dear Nosy Human Creature,

It's sure a good thing you brought me that Super Deluxe Cheese Basket or I'd simply blow your list of questions off as the mad raving of an overly-curious bald-headed avatar. But since you include some nice salt rising bread I'll tolerate it just this once. So here goes.

Why has the electric company added an additional $25 per month service charge to my bill?

Believe it or not, they have a good reason. They have signed yours truly, GomezTheHampster, to star in a new ad they have planned. And pal, I don't come cheap.

Why have I become sick this week?

Probably because you haven;t eaten enough Limburger cheese. It's been proven that you Britishers need that wonderful aroma on your breath to warm off the evil germs carried by London fog.

Why do some hamsters eat there young?

Well, hamsters don't have funeral parlors they can use, and those nasty ghopers won't let hamsters use their holes. And besides, baby hamster have a nice cheesey taste.

Why are there so many psychics?

How would I know, I'm not psychic!!

Why do some of us post without reading any of the prior content?

Because those people can't read. Just check out their posts and you'll see how nonsenseical their minds work. Also, why would a know-it-all closed-mined individual read someone else's opinion

Why is Earth called Earth?

Now, could you keep a straight face if Earth was called Armpit Of The Cosmos?

Is global warming really caused from changes in internal thermal activity?

No, that's all wrong. Santa caught a real bad cold back in 1983, and when he got better, he forgot to turn the thermostat back down.

And finally, will Nicola Tesla ever get the credit he deserves?

Yes, finally. I have it on good authority that he's going to win an Oscan this year. He was super in "Distant Viewing, I Can't Quite See It Myself", don't you think?

Gosh, I need a nap,

Gomez
Old 24-01-2007, 02:57 AM
rose

dear gomez

why do some people take delight in others' mistakes?

rose
Old 24-01-2007, 10:02 AM
GomezTheHampster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rose
dear gomez

why do some people take delight in others' mistakes?

rose

Dear Rose,

Very good question young lady. I had to give this a lot of thought, since I'm letter perfect, and never take delihgt in the failings of orginary lowly hamsters. Maybe it's becuase other's misteaks remind your human of your own errors and weaknesses. Or else you're all just happy that someone else's goof up takes the spotlight off your own mestakes.

Take heart thought Rose, learning to show compassion for other's takes time, but can enhance your spiritual progress. If only y'all could learn to take delight in your own mistakes, the world would be more peaceful. Make a wish every day to become as prefurt as me, anf yu'll knw reel joy.

Gomez
Closed Thread