Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 15-04-2019, 04:06 AM
Pathfinder

can anyone help me descible this being

Hello everyone , about a yr ago i was laying down , i looked over to the wall next to my widow &seen this man with long white hair &long white beard he had a very white suit on. at first he looked like a wizard to me i havnt seen him since than but was wondering whp he was the being didn't frighten me or nothing he was just looking at me. any one can help i would appreciate it thanks dawn
Old 16-04-2019, 02:57 PM
Seeker
Hello!
I have never had an experience like this but I think maybe you can find the answers from another source. Perhaps try channeling your higher self through meditation and they can give you some insight and some answers.

Whatever you do, don't give up hope because the light will guide you to find this being and figure out who they are.

Namaste

-Martin Luther King Jr.

Hope
Old 16-04-2019, 05:19 PM
mindanalyzer

A few years ago I had a dream with a being like this, although he did not come in a suit but looked more like Dumbledore dressed in all white. He started as a turtle that slowly morphed into this being

He then turned out to be a powerful wizard that gave me my true name , destiny tarot card, true color and even put a necklace on my neck. What is even more interesting is that I used to come see this gypsy like woman who does tarot readings and the first thing he did in the dream was take me to her table and asked her to do a reading for me; no long had passed when he angrily stopped her and called her a charlatan and proceeded to get a card and said that it was my destiny card

Really cool and interesting that dream
Old 24-04-2019, 05:15 AM
Pathfinder

Yes i will try &connect to my higher self I've been doin meditation. ive tryed to research him thinking maybe he was archangel metatron , but I'm not sure if he was or not hopefully i find out who this being is thanks for the replies
Old 24-04-2019, 11:03 AM
Deactivated Account
Sounds like Gandalf.