Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 26-03-2019, 03:39 PM
Guide

Who are these beings I meet in dreams?

I wasn't sure if I should put this in the Dreams section, but for some reason I think my guides may use my dream time to connect with me.

Over the past few years that I've been exploring spirituality I have had several dreams of people I don't know giving me some important messages. Rarely these messages are clear, sometimes have a hidden meaning and take a little decoding to decipher, but most of the time I wake up not remembering anything they said...all I know is that it was very important.

Usually these "people" have a very strong presence in my dream, more powerful than a dream of just any random person. They sometimes have very striking features, such as intense blue eyes or long thick hair unlike any human has. Usually these dreams involve beautiful surroundings like majestic mountains, a beautiful beach, or waterfall.

Truthfully, I've only dabbled in talking to my guides and have sporadically done a few guided meditations to meet them so it's not like I practice daily in a desperate attempt to connect. Im wondering if they are using my dream state as a way of communicating? Deceased relatives do visit me in dreams so this wouldn't be unlikely.

Do you feel these "people" could be my guides? Is this how communication with them begins?
Old 26-03-2019, 10:33 PM
Guide

To add to this, I was talking with a spiritual friend who also mentioned the vivid dreams she has that feel so real, the people also have intense blue eyes. It's like they're lit from within. I've had more than one person or being/deceased relative show themselves to me in dreams with the same intense blue eyes.
Old 27-03-2019, 06:48 AM
Deactivated Account

The people with "striking features" and important messages are Angels from Heaven.
Old 27-03-2019, 08:10 AM
Master
Hi,

Dreams are often used to guide us I find.

We can be guided by any one actually. A wise person will know he can be guided by a fool. The idea is to examing the guidance we get and see for yourself if there is value in it.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 27-03-2019, 05:58 PM
Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Dreams are often used to guide us I find.
We can be guided by any one actually.
A wise person will know he can be guided by a fool.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-03-2019, 10:01 PM
Master

As far as I know, we get messages from our guides all the time, but most of us are oblivious to them because we aren't on reception. While dreaming, we project on our individual slices of a non-physical imagination plane, where we materialize what we feel, thoughts, and emotions. In that state, we are more in tune, and our subconscious can "materialize" messages so we can make some sense of them. The process is purely subjective, so we become aware of our interpretation of those messages, which isn't exactly what is transmitted toward us.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 29-03-2019, 01:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky
I wasn't sure if I should put this in the Dreams section, but for some reason I think my guides may use my dream time to connect with me.

Over the past few years that I've been exploring spirituality I have had several dreams of people I don't know giving me some important messages. Rarely these messages are clear, sometimes have a hidden meaning and take a little decoding to decipher, but most of the time I wake up not remembering anything they said...all I know is that it was very important.

Usually these "people" have a very strong presence in my dream, more powerful than a dream of just any random person. They sometimes have very striking features, such as intense blue eyes or long thick hair unlike any human has. Usually these dreams involve beautiful surroundings like majestic mountains, a beautiful beach, or waterfall.

Truthfully, I've only dabbled in talking to my guides and have sporadically done a few guided meditations to meet them so it's not like I practice daily in a desperate attempt to connect. Im wondering if they are using my dream state as a way of communicating? Deceased relatives do visit me in dreams so this wouldn't be unlikely.

Do you feel these "people" could be my guides? Is this how communication with them begins?

Dreamwork is quite a common way for our guides to work with us. I would say be discerning and only work with what resonates with you, let the other bits and bobs go. I would also say that if your guides are working this way, it might be an idea to pose a question to them at night & jot down your answers in the morning. Everything we get does not always mean what we think it does, however, dreams can give us clues about things that are happening in our day to day existence, it's just to remember that sometimes we misconstrue the meanings too. Therefore I would recommend keeping a dream journal to help you to piece things together. Our guides can talk to us in ways that can be tricky to decipher, therefore this step can prove to be gold as time goes by.
Old 29-03-2019, 02:43 PM
Guide

Thank you all. Yes I do keep a dream journal and can eventually see a message or bigger picture but it takes months to connect the dots sometimes. These types of dreams or visits have increased over the past couple years and are too vivid to be dismissed as just a dream. There's still a part of me in doubt that these things are possible or could happen to me.
Old 03-04-2019, 11:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky
Thank you all. Yes I do keep a dream journal and can eventually see a message or bigger picture but it takes months to connect the dots sometimes. These types of dreams or visits have increased over the past couple years and are too vivid to be dismissed as just a dream. There's still a part of me in doubt that these things are possible or could happen to me.

Trust yourself, doubt is a negative vibration and can hold us back if we are not careful. You have a little superpower, be grateful for it, my other half can also dream in such a phenomenal way. I directed him towards lucid dreaming literature he balked!!! Maybe something you want to explore
Old 04-04-2019, 12:33 AM
Guide

Hmmm...you're right Akira. Thanks for your reply. I've had just a few lucid dreams where I'm aware I'm dreaming. Will look into this.