Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 19-03-2019, 07:33 PM
Knower
Will angels appear?

I read that if you call upon angels, they will appear in a form that is comfortable to you. After you've asked for help from them, do they always appear?

I would love to see an anthropomorphic wolf being that is bipedal and walks on two legs. But that might scare me. I don't know.

But I'm shedding tears because I really want to know they are real.

If only I could know if I am doing the right thing in life with everything I do.

I don't know if angels have appeared to me, or if they ever will. Maybe I've met some through the internet, just not in real life. I don't know.

What do others here think?
Old 19-03-2019, 09:21 PM
Administrator
It is true that Angels are always around us but they cant interfere in our lives unless you ask them to.
they will appear in a form that suits you.everybody sees them differently I was laying on my bed a few days after my husband passed,
I saw a shadow on the ceiling all of a sudden A huge pair of angel wings covered the ceiling,
I have seen them as a huge ball of light.but twice I have seen the wings.
they will not appear as something that frightens you though,

Namaste
Old 21-03-2019, 07:02 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
It is true that Angels are always around us but they cant interfere in our lives unless you ask them to.
they will appear in a form that suits you.everybody sees them differently I was laying on my bed a few days after my husband passed,
I saw a shadow on the ceiling all of a sudden A huge pair of angel wings covered the ceiling,
I have seen them as a huge ball of light.but twice I have seen the wings.
they will not appear as something that frightens you though,

Namaste

There are hostile entities, that interviene in our lives against our will, they lead us to destruction.

Behevolent beings "cannot interviene against our will". We have to ask them first.

This is something that has been bothering me for a few years.
Old 21-03-2019, 08:30 AM
Master
Hi,

I have experienced a helping hand from an angel that physically manifested itself to me.

In the late summer of 2002, I had an experience that was quite amazing. At that time I was driving a car that had a slow air leak in one of the tires. It seemed like I was always putting air in that tire at my local gas station.

On this particular afternoon I was not paying too much attention to what I was doing and I put too much air in the tire. As I stood there looking at the tire wondering what if anything I should do about it, I got this very strange feeling. A car pulled into the gas station next to my car. An older man literally jumped out of his auto and ran up to me holding a tire pressure gauge. He had been holding it when he drove into the station. He put the gauge in my hand. I was stunned. I could tell that this was not a normal circumstance. I was speechless and awestruck.

As a result the man took the gauge from me and adjusted the tire pressure for my tire. His only comment was ?We can not have you riding around on 50 pounds of (air) pressure. I could feel the energy around this man and I just knew he was not human. I stood there dumbfounded as he finished the task. He stood up, smiled at me and stepped aside so that I was free to go. I was stunned and speechless as I got into my car and drove away.

I could not get this experience out of my mind. The very next time I talked with spirit, it happened to be Archangel Raphael, I asked if this man was actually an ET. Raphael said no he was an angel. I guess I needed a helping hand so I got one from the angelic realms.

It still seems strange to me, with all the various circumstances in my life, that I would get this kind of physical assistance from the spiritual plane. If I had to do it over again I would have asked all kinds of questions. I could still ask these questions in my mind and get the various answers. However that would not be the same as hearing it come from this physical manifestation of an angel.

Most of the time we receive divine guidance through our imaginary conversations with spirits. It is best to look for insights that way. Then when there is no need for "proof" of any kind, you may get lucky and have one of these experiences.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 21-03-2019, 12:11 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

I have experienced a helping hand from an angel that physically manifested itself to me.

In the late summer of 2002, I had an experience that was quite amazing. At that time I was driving a car that had a slow air leak in one of the tires. It seemed like I was always putting air in that tire at my local gas station.

On this particular afternoon I was not paying too much attention to what I was doing and I put too much air in the tire. As I stood there looking at the tire wondering what if anything I should do about it, I got this very strange feeling. A car pulled into the gas station next to my car. An older man literally jumped out of his auto and ran up to me holding a tire pressure gauge. He had been holding it when he drove into the station. He put the gauge in my hand. I was stunned. I could tell that this was not a normal circumstance. I was speechless and awestruck.

As a result the man took the gauge from me and adjusted the tire pressure for my tire. His only comment was ?We can not have you riding around on 50 pounds of (air) pressure. I could feel the energy around this man and I just knew he was not human. I stood there dumbfounded as he finished the task. He stood up, smiled at me and stepped aside so that I was free to go. I was stunned and speechless as I got into my car and drove away.

I could not get this experience out of my mind. The very next time I talked with spirit, it happened to be Archangel Raphael, I asked if this man was actually an ET. Raphael said no he was an angel. I guess I needed a helping hand so I got one from the angelic realms.

It still seems strange to me, with all the various circumstances in my life, that I would get this kind of physical assistance from the spiritual plane. If I had to do it over again I would have asked all kinds of questions. I could still ask these questions in my mind and get the various answers. However that would not be the same as hearing it come from this physical manifestation of an angel.

Most of the time we receive divine guidance through our imaginary conversations with spirits. It is best to look for insights that way. Then when there is no need for "proof" of any kind, you may get lucky and have one of these experiences.

John

Didn't knew angels actually own cars. Oh well, learned something new I guess.
Old 09-04-2019, 06:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Didn't knew angels actually own cars. Oh well, learned something new I guess.

In this material situation, in "space/time", we feel it is real. That is, that it is the ultimate reality. It is not.
Nothing is real, like we think it is.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 09-04-2019, 11:12 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
In this material situation, in "space/time", we feel it is real. That is, that it is the ultimate reality. It is not.
Nothing is real, like we think it is.

Well that car was real apparently. But who knows, maybe angels have to attend driving school in heaven just in case for situations like this. And perhaps heaven also has it's own rental cars.
Old 09-04-2019, 01:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Well that car was real apparently. But who knows, maybe angels have to attend driving school in heaven just in case for situations like this. And perhaps heaven also has it's own rental cars.
That was epic man
LOL
Old 09-04-2019, 11:25 PM
Master
Quote:

Hello,

I can appreciate that for many there is only their 4D reality. Those beings who are highly evolved can manifest whatever they need into a 4D reality for their purposes. This belief is not provable in 4D terms however historical records do reflect such things do happen.

I bless your perceptions of life and reality. The world needs all ways of being to find the necessary compassion to evolve itself.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 10-04-2019, 03:05 AM
janielee

I'm with John32241 on this one, Slayer of Light.

Bless you, whether you feel it or not

Namaste,

JL