Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 18-03-2019, 09:50 PM
Newbie ;)

receiving messages

Hello.
Sometimes when I am in transition from wakefulness to sleep, I receive messages or images. I could not locate the source of messages, are they from my subconscious or some of my guides speaking to me? Usually I receive messages when ask guides for help, but they don't show me, just inner voice.
I am sorry for my bad English
Thank You
Old 23-03-2019, 12:25 PM
Deactivated Account

Inner voice is your inner self. I believe we are mind, body and spirit. That inner self or voice is spirit
Old 23-03-2019, 12:36 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by andro2801
Hello.
Sometimes when I am in transition from wakefulness to sleep, I receive messages or images. I could not locate the source of messages, are they from my subconscious or some of my guides speaking to me? Usually I receive messages when ask guides for help, but they don't show me, just inner voice.
Thank You

Yes this can be very useful and I have had visual conversations in this state. I ask questions during this state and trying not to wake up is the trick. I have common themes and symbols which have been with me since a teenager. So now as an adult I know what they mean and am increasing my work and vocabulary with my dreams.

I never know 'who' is talking to me though but it's so far only about myself so doesn't matter where the message is coming from.

Try asking questions and writing down any strong or common images eg water, buildings etc between each dream to learn what it means to you.

Water is a strong one for me and I can tell a lot by the image which has water in just by the type of water it is/where/is it a threat or overpowering etc
Old 23-03-2019, 12:47 PM
Knower
Try writing with computer like in Word or OpenOffice, and do a stream of consciousness. Like write what comes to you before you process it or think about it. When you reach that fine balance between your awareness of it, and what comes in, you may be surprised.

Be sure though to first test the source. Exclaim that you want only to talk with your higher self or with an angel or guide.

If the material tells you to do something, then it's probably not a guide. It may give advice and that's good. Also it depends on how it makes you feel. A guide will never put you down or tell you to hurt someone.

I find this automatic writing to be the best way for me to channel messages from my guides. You don't have to be in transition between sleep for it to work.
Old 23-03-2019, 01:05 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoGeminiWolf
Try writing with computer like in Word or OpenOffice, and do a stream of consciousness. Like write what comes to you before you process it or think about it. When you reach that fine balance between your awareness of it, and what comes in, you may be surprised.

I'm going to try this! I suppose it can just work with good old fashioned pen and paper?
Old 23-03-2019, 01:13 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seren
I'm going to try this! I suppose it can just work with good old fashioned pen and paper?

Yes, that's how it was originally done. I use computer because I can type 60-80 WPM.

I love it because you can talk to any being in creation this way.

Know though that the more pure the light you are channeling, the equal amount of dark will come in to match it. So you may get lies mixed with truths because of negative entities interfering. The closer you are to the light, the sharper the shadows. But your higher self is usually a safe bet.

I like to visualize a white pyramid of protection around me before I do channeling. Best would be to have a group of 3 people working together. One channeling, one asking questions, and one scribe or a person to hold the vibration like an energetic battery for everyone there.
Old 23-03-2019, 02:08 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:
Best would be to have a group of 3 people working together. One channeling, one asking questions, and one scribe or a person to hold the vibration like an energetic battery for everyone there.

If only I knew another 2 people who would want to do this!

So if you set the intention to only talk to your guided and set yourself up to be protected in which ever way suits, would there still be a risk of negative energies coming through forming lies?
Old 23-03-2019, 04:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by andro2801
Hello.
Thank You
I believe is your higher self via your subconious mind.One time while i was ready to sleep,i heard clearly a beautiful voice calling my name.The tone was gentle,like he didn't want to scare me.
Unfortunaly i was in a panic mode,cause weird things was happening,so i told him to get the **** out of here and leave me alone.

Sometimes i tried to adress my guardian angel,and i received messages and waves of love.(together with white feathers,and synchronicities).

On the other hand i had knowledge coming out of nowhere in the form of memories.(the subconsious mind).All of a sudden,you know things,you know what to do,and you wonder where that automatic knowledge came from.

My take is that the subconsious mind has no logic,but it's far more powerful than your consious ego.
The higher self uses the subconsious to reach you,and sometimes when you lower your brain waves (theta-delta state) you're getting closer to your subconsious,so the higher self can reach you better.

Last edited by lomax : 24-03-2019 at 07:02 AM.
Old 23-03-2019, 04:55 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seren
If only I knew another 2 people who would want to do this!

So if you set the intention to only talk to your guided and set yourself up to be protected in which ever way suits, would there still be a risk of negative energies coming through forming lies?

There is always a risk because we are behind a veil of forgetting who we truly are, and there is a Law of Confusion that means we'll never have proof of what is being said is true.

Unless you reach enlightenment. Then you see through the illusion.
Old 23-03-2019, 05:52 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:
There is always a risk because we are behind a veil of forgetting who we truly are, and there is a Law of Confusion that means we'll never have proof of what is being said is true.

Unless you reach enlightenment. Then you see through the illusion.

Thank you. Lots to get use to and lots to try!