Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 15-11-2018, 12:57 PM
Youtubes with amazing manifesting info! Fun lady.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jK8Bchb0bqc

She is amazingly 'normal', yet with such insight!
I want to see every one of hers!

Landria Onkka

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 21-11-2018, 02:12 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Cool! Will definitely watch this! Thank you very much!
Old 22-11-2018, 02:18 AM
Master

She preaches "giving" as a way of showing that you come from abundance and not from lack of it.

I believe that this idea doesn't work. Besides, it feels cruel to make somebody in real need feel guilty because they can't give, or to make them share what they can't share.

Let me be clear: giving is a wonderful thing, when you have what to give. But, the act per se won't bring you abundance; it doesn't trigger the LOA to bring abundance.

You have to communicate to your subconscious, the one that creates your own reality, what you consciously want. Your subconscious doesn't listen to what you're saying, doesn't watch what you're doing. You have to firstly establish a connection.

Only your beliefs and your emotions are in play in creating your reality. You can't hide those from your subconscious. You can't fool your subconscious.

There are many honest people who spread ideas they don't understand, but honesty isn't a justification to give false hope.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 26-11-2018, 12:25 PM
Deactivated Account
@inavalan
Giving is the way of God. To have things he has to give them to have them. (From: A Course in Miracles)

It is understandable that this does not count for material things on a 'certain' level. (But if God is everywhere then where can he be not)

This of Attraction thing is not a Law in itself. It is a way of asking and receiving.
It is only a, as i call it, Starting Point, which one will follow in direction of God.

When you are open to it, you will have things. And the more you have, the more you can give. And the more you Give, the more you will receive.

Of course, if you are not happy to give, then there are some blockages (read fears) which are trying to prevent you from realizing this.

Quote:
There are many honest people who spread ideas they don't understand, but honesty isn't a justification to give false hope.

You do not need to understand the idea. The fact is, the more you do not understand it, the better it will be.
You see, some people are asking where do thing comes because they want to understand it. (As it is natural from the worlds point of view, but not from God's)

And if you fall on this question, THEN this thing of Attraction has to show you where it comes:
As you have asked for a logical and (from the worlds point of view) explainable way of - where/how/how much/what it takes/what it costs - reasons.

Quote:
to give false hope.

Well, from my experiences, i know there is no false hope.

When i was raising the vibrational level, things started happening.
And what i can tell you, is: when one is used to operate on lower vibration, one will try (out of habit) not to make the change (read to stay where they were).
It is like the lower frequncies will try to talk you into staying there by keeping the negative pattern. But the higher frequencies are convincing because they will bring abundance.

If you stay on lower vibrational level, then there will seem to be no hope. When you raise your level, you will change your mind instantly.

Thanks Miss HepBurn, for sharing this video,
Old 27-11-2018, 03:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
She preaches "giving" ....
I believe that this idea doesn't work.
I would be a case where I have practiced that very thing...
no 'belief' involved...it works...many xs over.
It's a little bit like...Dance like there's no one watching...Give like there's no tomorrow.

(Btw, there is no half way...there is no room for doubt...it's like Julie Andrews spinning on the mountain top...again,
there is no half-way about it...you dive in ....no toe testing...it's not for everyone.)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 03-02-2019, 06:13 PM
What? I never knew there were youtubes of

Neville Goddard available!!!!

...also, Florence Scovel Shinn!

Old 03-02-2019, 07:46 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
She preaches "giving" as a way of showing that you come from abundance and not from lack of it.

I believe that this idea doesn't work. Besides, it feels cruel to make somebody in real need feel guilty because they can't give, or to make them share what they can't share.

Let me be clear: giving is a wonderful thing, when you have what to give. But, the act per se won't bring you abundance; it doesn't trigger the LOA to bring abundance.

Back in 2006 I made the conscious decision to tithe, giving away 10% of my pre-tax income to charities which support those in need. Having chosen a simple lifestyle, I was not earning a lot, but I felt that others were in greater need.

Since then I have had no money worries, and money has always flowed to me from various sources. I am now very comfortable financially, and I still give away 10%.

Try it - you might be surprised.

Peace.
Old 03-02-2019, 08:31 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat

Since then I have had no money worries, and money has always flowed to me from various sources.
I am now very comfortable financially, and I still give away 10%.

Yup, live freely and give freely like you have it...it all comes back around...
BE in that vibration of joy and wealth...just give.

(Ha...many times i would use my Credit cards for wacky things i couldn't realistically afford...
I cast my cares....do you know how many times
rich friends gave me $1000s at a pop to pay them off...with no complaining from on my part? I dunno ...4 times?
Once I was given $10K...no strings.)

Am I bragging? No...I just know how this place works!!!

Remember I say often, I knew....knew...my mortgage would not last forever...after all...it wasn't MY home...
God created me, put me here and gave me a house...so, "Pay for it, please, Lord."
Took 2 years of smiling knowing it would be taken care of and ...then a friend up and gave me $100,000 to pay it off.
I had NEVER complained to her...and I never had any doubt.

Thank you
Abraham for opening my eyes...and thank You God, of course!!!

Old 12-02-2019, 11:58 AM
Master
I don't want to rain on anyone's parade but I give all the time, with no thought of getting anything in return. I just do it. Paid for people's groceries who didn't have enough and had to put items back. When clearing out my parent's house...I cleaned every single thing in that house and donated to this one organization that gives away these things FREE to needy. I specifically chose them because they give them away. Other things I donated to the animal shelter for their yard sale to provide for the animals there. I just give. It just seems part of who I am. But I have to say I am not given gifts of money or anything else or some check in the mail.

On the flip side, I have seen people get amazing windfalls and I know these people and I've not seen that they had to do anything for it.

I've got a hefty tax bill past due. I've wrote down the amount and put it on my dresser to look at daily. I can only hope. And I've sincerely asked the Universe...I don't know...maybe according to Vedic astrology, I just wasn't born on the right day, month, hour and minute.

I shouldn't say never. Never say never! I have had things happen, little things for which I'm extremely grateful for but I've not had huge amounts of money which would be great. I think the most I was 'given' was $100 for a ring I found and returned but then I had someone helping me with something who complained about doing it and I gave them the money. ha!

Guess I need to get some rich, generous friends! :-) or a higher paying job.
Old 12-02-2019, 04:45 PM
Master
I removed a LOT of guilt and TONS of feeling undeserving of the absolute best the Universe has in store for me, with these quotes from Abraham:

A rising tide may "raise all ships" - but it won't raise the rocks.In your desire to empower one another you are often met with disappointment, for you can influence the empowerment of only those who are in harmony with self-empowerment.You can't get poor enough to enrich the poor ones. You can't get sick enough to heal the sick ones - and you can't disempower yourself enough to empower those not in harmony with being selfempowered. And, you can't influence the empowerment of another before you are selfempowered.

This affirms that I must "ROCK" my OWN relationship to Source to allow what I need to come to me....

....and also affirm that this is NOT the way to do it: So many people need you to behave in a certain way for them to feel good. They condemn you for your selfishness. "How dare you be so selfish as to follow what makes you feel good? You should follow what makes us feel good." At an early age, you were convinced that you weren't smart enough to know, and that somebody else should make the decisions... You could not live in this culture during the times of your life without getting a huge amount of information relative to that, just in the way people respond to the things you do and say.

THIS IS THE WAY: See this world as a free world, and see everyone in it as trying-through their individual experiences-to find their way back to that calling, back to that Source Energy. And even though there are billions of them going about it in a way that is different than you would choose, there's no right or wrong way. In other words, bless them all, and get on with the only thing you have any power about, which is opening or closing your vortex to your natural state of Well-Being.....which works for me, at least and in ways I trust I will continue to be guided, as long as I ALSO remember that:

Those who are ready to hear, do hear, and those who are not ready, do not. And that which is asked for is received, and that which is thrust upon is not.....

...which definitely applies to me, especially when I hard-headedly get in my own way!

I very much appreciate Miss Hepburn's "laying down a good solid foundation" to avoid that with her sub-forum Quotes of Abraham!

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...&postcount=102
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)

Last edited by guthrio : 12-02-2019 at 09:31 PM.