Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 22-08-2016, 02:46 AM
Burntfruit

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodwill
You can search it on IMDB: Nosso Lar 2
Sorry, I can't post any links yet.
maybe its based on the other books.
Old 22-08-2016, 09:34 AM
Deactivated Account
Hello Burntfruit!

I hope so, it would make sense. It will probably be the second book, how André adapted further to the Astralrealm and all the things he has seen and learned since, aswell about his work at the "hospital". He also travelled to distant locations, outside of Nosso Lar and made some new friends.
Old 22-08-2016, 07:28 PM
Burntfruit

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodwill
Hello Burntfruit!

I hope so, it would make sense. It will probably be the second book, how André adapted further to the Astralrealm and all the things he has seen and learned since, aswell about his work at the "hospital". He also travelled to distant locations, outside of Nosso Lar and made some new friends.
Hi goodwill.

Yes it sounds really good. I hope it as you say. Would be really interesting.
I am watching the film again now
Old 22-08-2016, 09:28 PM
Deactivated Account
That's great. Enjoy! :-)
Old 25-08-2016, 02:13 AM
Knower

Dear All

Do not miss the book is much better than the movie. Unfortunately the film was not 100% faithful to the book, those who read will notice some differences, but basically served the purpose of disclosing what is really on the other side.

Tobi, pse remeber que Andre Luis was considered a passive suicidal, due to his behavior and habits during his life (smoking, drinking etc). The Umbral is a specific region that attracts those who have the same line of thought and behavior. So it is not a general condition for all who disincarnate! An easy example to understand, Mother Teresa of Calcutta crossed the Umbral? Of course not, because all the love she gave and all those who helped it counted for his spiritual heritage!

Burnfruit the work built the man, over there would be no difference, especially with so much to do and help. Starting with ourselves our evolution! Long history short we go back to the old cycle, evaluation of the last incarnation where we fail where we win, we meet redemptions or not, repairs that comply or not, if we acquired new debits or not. We draw a plan for the next reincarnation, prepare for it, but we can only come back to continue our journey only by merit and we get merits working!

This book is just the first in a series of 16 books, as a reporter in the spiritual world reporting everything we would like to know! His history is 100% true, he named himself Andre Luis in order to preserve his family.

Do you know that 1019 questions were made to the spirits and they answered all ... this happened more than 150 years old, you must read:
3ww.ssbaltimore.org/PDF/Spirits.pdf

Good reading!
Old 28-08-2016, 03:58 PM
Burntfruit

There is another Andre Luiz film produced by a different company :'E a Vida Continua'

Probably based on the book 'And life continues'. It is on youtube but not found an english version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgR6132okUQ
Old 28-08-2016, 08:05 PM
Thanks, lauterb and Burnfruit!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 28-08-2016, 10:26 PM
Ascender
The video has gone from youtube.
Old 15-02-2019, 12:07 PM
Suspended
This site can’t be reached

http://ssbaltimore.org/e-books/
lots of free ebooks about Spiritism

https://www.chicoxavierss.org/downloads

Last edited by Taking a Break : 15-02-2019 at 02:45 PM.
Old 15-02-2019, 07:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taking a Break
This site can’t be reached

http://ssbaltimore.org/e-books/
lots of free ebooks about Spiritism

https://www.chicoxavierss.org/downloads
You are better off buying the DVD with English subtitles online.
The Astral City: A Spiritual Journey

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru