Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 29-03-2019, 10:18 AM
Master
"Solar Winds have finally arrived 🙏💖✌
I almost want to clap my hands and sing hallelujah ~ that sleepy intergration rest vibe has come through with it ~ this energy is very much wanting to take a pause, nurturing ourselves a little more & take inventory of just how far we have come ~ Be proud of yourself truly ~ You, me, we are all doing super tremendous work through each energy shift, timeline shift ~ Riding the highs and lows of each Energy Wave 🌊🌊🌊

How are you feeling?

🌬🌬🔥SOLAR WINDS 🔥🌬🌬
~ PHYSICAL SYMPTOMS ~ Here is the list of the most common symptoms during the influx of solar winds and how you can assist yourself🙏😘

➡️Heightened Emotions
➡️Anxiety & stress (no particular reason)
➡️Heightened Mental patterns ~ looping negitive thoughts ( 3D/Monkey Mind)
➡️ Sleepy ~ need to rest or nap
➡️ Broken sleep & intense dreams
➡️ Nausea
➡️ Dizziness or vertigo
➡️ Heightened spiritual & psychic phenomena
➡️ Irritability
➡️ Triggers coming up for release

Things you can do to alleviate these symptoms:
✅ Drink plenty of water
✅ Rest, Rest, Rest & More Rest!
✅ Meditation
✅ clear your energy ~ Free Audio to assist:
https://www.cosmicg8way.com/services...ight-grounding
✅ Eat grounding goods; such as potatoes, nuts etc (Veggies that are grown underground)
✅ Connect with nature
✅ Be gentle with yourself and others
✅ Respond Vs React
✅ If/when triggers arise observe them ~ be conscious that it's an opportunity for release & transform ~ you are releasing what no longer serves you 💜

Sending so much cosmic love Alisha Braché
💚🙌😍
www.cosmicg8way.com

" GEOMAGNETIC UNREST TODAY: Earth is entering a stream of high-speed solar wind. The gaseous material is flowing from a minor hole in the sun's atmosphere. Full-fledged geomagnetic storms are unlikely, but geomagnetic unrest and Arctic auroras are likely on March 28th as Earth moves deeper into the stream."

Reference & Images:
http://www.spaceweather.com
http://sosrff.tsu.ru/?page_id=12
http://sosrff.tsu.ru/new/shm.jpg

Image may contain: night
No photo description available.
No photo description available."
Old 02-06-2019, 04:07 PM
Experiencer

You must be very familiar with www.in5d.com, which posts a lot of this stuff, which I also follow some. I got sick the other week, but it was a 3-way sickness, meaning i think I had three different sets of symptoms. When that solar storm hit towards the end of May, I experienced the following.
Friday:
energetic and mood disturbance - so i meditated in nature, which was a temporary fix.
throat/drainage symptoms.
Saturday:
Still energetically drained, had trouble sleeping, woke up at 4:30am - very unusual.
I researched the charts, and there was some white, but not as much as I was thinking there would be. I gained energy as the sun came up.
Later about 11-12am, I started feeling weak, feverish, and my throat/drainage symptoms dissipated.
I laid in my bed the rest of the day, trying to manage my fever.
Sunday:
AM: feverish and flu-like symptoms persisted - stayed in bed, felt weak
PM: felt stronger, but I noticed as the fever faded, the throat/drainage symptoms came back
Monday:
I focused on trying to break the fever, as I needed to get back to work (which I barely made it on Tuesday).
My energy, since then, as slowly faded in and out.
I blame the solar storm for some of these symptoms, but I know that some of these symptoms were probably because of physical/earthly environment. No one else in my environment had these symptoms before I did. There was one person who had partial symptoms the day I returned to work, but was able to continue work. This is why I think I was affected by the recent huge solar storm.