Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 05-03-2016, 06:28 PM
Deactivated Account

:)

Namaste.
Old 06-03-2016, 09:21 PM
Deactivated Account

Jom, your avatar is so beautiful. Did you draw that?
Old 06-03-2016, 10:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jom
My beard is coming back into full coverage ... luckily, because it keeps my face warm in the winter and its the only time that I grow it. The gray is taking over if I look in the mirror to see my face, but before there were mirrors there was no looking to see or shave it. So back I go to the being covered in hair, the moustache is in too so food has to pass the hair to go to the tummy if not there, into the beard. Thank goddess for combs, I keep one in my pocket to feel the face underneath.
I'm afraid I have no background on this OP - had you previously shaved off your beard (in a sort of seasonal rite)? Or did your beard hairs thin previously, due to illness or something?

In any case, congratulations Jom on beard re-coverage.
Old 07-03-2016, 12:43 PM
Knower
It is seasonal, and practical to keep my face warmer outside. I do have to trim the moustache to keep food out of it. But having a comb on and around me is a constant thing to feel my face still underneath.
Old 07-03-2016, 03:23 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floatsy
Jom, your avatar is so beautiful. Did you draw that?
Yes, a few years ago, maybe 10 or so.
Old 08-03-2016, 04:29 AM
Deactivated Account

It's beautiful Jom