Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 02-01-2011, 01:59 AM
Roaring Thunder

I wanna make 2011 the best year of my life

I want 2011 to be the best year of my life. I want to manifest a best day of my life... in 2011

Just let me... let me elaborate on this topic for a sec.

My other years that I enjoyed were 2001, and 2007. Right now I'm working on a series of lists that made both those years so enjoyable for me. I'm also recollecting other moments from other years that were pleasant. I've also been recording some negative events from 2001 and 2007 but after typing in the first few, I decided not to get anymore into it.

One thing though- I first thought 'Well, how can I create such a perfect year if I won't let go of the not-so-perfect-yet-lovely ones?' But hey, I would've given ANYTHING to go back in time to January 1, 2001 at 6:00am and the year 2007 ended up beign a better year! In doing the list of things I liked about the two years, the 2007 list OWNED the 2001 list. The 2007 list was like 3 times as long!

Hoprfully the 2011 list will be even longer. I want 2011 to be the year I meet my soulmate, I want 2011 to be the year i realize some of my dreams, manifest the things i truley wanted in life, make things happen that didn't in 2001 or 2007. In the summer of 2011, I want to look my soulmate in the eyes and say "Today was the best day of my life". I also want to manifest 2011 being a changing YEAR in my life and I want my perfect best day to be a changing DAY in my life too!

In 2007, I had an English teacher I really liked. She was my 10th Grade English teacher. If there was ANY person she would go out of her way for, i'm going to be a little self-centered here and say that it would probably be me. There is a bit of a twist though because here's why... hat's off... I did do something I regret though and I'm revealing it here - I hoaxed my pregnancy (I'm transgender) and she fell for it too. It was really stupid and I learned the easy why how dangerous this was. I just wanted to get in touch with my feminine side. Even with the fake pregnancy thing aside, she thought I was a really good student and a very smart one too! I used advanced vocab. in her class and she was really impressed! Not only does she know me as a smart, and polite person she also finds me a good actor! When acting out roles Macbeth, the rest of the class would read the lines with monotone speech and I would actually put emotion into the roles! I loved that I did that and so did my teacher! I mean, I don't have a crush on her or anything, there's somewhat of a generation gap between us ANYWAY but I really liked her. She retired though after the year ended. );

Also, there were these two twin sisters whom I really had a crush on. They were really beautiful but unfortuantely they were seniors. i was a sophmore so I never got to see them again. That was THE BIGGEST crush I've ever had on someone. Neither of them were aware of my phony pregnancy though. No one in the school though knew the 'truth'. Some were suspicious and were on to me but they never really found me out.

But this year I want to manifest my perfect teacher, one who is better than my 10th Grade english teacher. I also want this to be the year I make some if not all my dreams reality, including the union with my soulmate. As far as the soulmate thing goes, I've always longed for a soulmate but never took the steps to find one to heart but I definitely am this time.

Anyways, I wish you all a happy 2011 as well and any help or advice on how i can manifest a pleasureable 2011 is well appreciated.

Thanks!
Happy New Year :)
Old 02-01-2011, 02:13 AM
Master
thank you! i hope this year is better than the past for me too

here's what i suggest RAISE YOUR VIBRATION

it's the best way to attract what you want i posted a thread on it so you can check out suggestions, of course visualzing, new moon wish lists next one is janaury 4 are always helpful..
Old 02-01-2011, 06:10 PM
star-child

I want this year to be a great one too, the best so far!

I wish you all the luck, with your determination you will have what you want but try to focus on the present too, you can experience similar things which you have done in the past but ultimately, living in the present will always bring you peace.

And like rosewater said, raise your vibration and it will be easier to manifest things that you would like.

Keep us updated. Sophie.
Old 02-01-2011, 06:32 PM
Master
I hope everyone's new year will be the best year of their life :)
Spiritlite.
Old 02-01-2011, 11:07 PM
Featherstar

Raise your eyes towards the light...feel the light entering your soul and ask from the highest vibration...see this year being your best and Accept that it will be, and remember to give thanks
Light blessings x

Last edited by Featherstar : 02-01-2011 at 11:32 PM.
Old 02-01-2011, 11:30 PM
Knower
Well I hope its a good year for you. I hope to have a great year as well.
Old 03-01-2011, 07:18 AM
perpoll

may you all have a wonderful year. :-D. I don't want to make a wish lol.
Old 03-01-2011, 07:28 PM
Ciqala

this year is going to be simply amazing, the year when most people are going to awaken, i have goals but mostly to go with the flow of this year, go where it takes me
Old 04-01-2011, 11:44 PM
Roaring Thunder

People, tell me what you think about this affirmation:

Not just for me by the way, also want other people to change my wording so you can use it for yourselves:

Allah, and all that is, I ask that this year, the year 2011, to be the best year of my life thus far, that the year 2011 becomes a much better year than the years 2001 and 2007, that I meet my beloved soulmate in the year 2011, I experience the best day of my life in the year 2011, that my best day be a changing day in my life. Please bestow me with the blessings, the events, and bliss that makes 2011 a changing year in my life, that I meet my perfect friends, find the perfect therapist for me, experience most or all my wildest dreams. While I had some enjoyable memories in the years 2001 and 2007, I free myself from the past and I am now opening myself for the blessings that You have to offer me. I am open for a much better year. This is so. And So It Is.