Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 05-11-2010, 08:16 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzamilsa
I noticed that the things which you are least bothered about tends to get manifested very fast. Do you have any experience with this, cause when you dont bother you dont have resistance.

This is very interesting. There is an important difference between "ignoring" and "letting BE as it IS". To let something (or everything) BE as it IS, in not to ignore it. Ignorance always comes with an unwillingness to be present. You identify with some other thought structure, so you are no longer aware.

To let it BE, on the other hand, implies that You are HERE, present.

That means: If you can let your worring, your bothering, BE, then you are no longer feeding it with your energy, and it ceases to exist! It just disappears!

But, for that to happen, you must be aware of your bothering. You must look at your bothering and let it BE.
And it means that you cannot in any way resist the bothering. You must be transparent to it. Just letting it pass through without finding anything in you.

I also think that this takes some kind of decision. A primary decision, on the identity level: I AM no longer the person who worries about these things. After an identity decision, thoughts and emotions begin to act according to it.
Old 05-11-2010, 09:57 PM
Master
It isn't always easy to stop worrying though.

Yes, it's not easy because it's a habit of our mind... but we can learn to let go and shift into trust... trusting in the creative power of our minds and/or trusting the universe to provide for our needs.

Trust is one of those attitudes and energies that 'raises our vibration' which Abrahan-Hicks says is the essential element in manifesting / receiving what we want to create.

Xan

Old 05-11-2010, 10:56 PM
Ah, worry, my useless old pal.

This is the way I see it - if a person "follows" something or someone -say you
believe in Jesus or Krishna or Dr. Phil or a philosophy, ie, "Do under others as you would have them do unto you." (I picked a simple basic
nice little thing to live by.)...Then I believe you must follow it.
Period.

You can't say I live by "Doing unto others..."...and then steal their rake.
Then you are not following that philosophy. Fair enough? Simple example.
You can't say you are vegetarion and then eat meat. Another one.

I am alot of things and one of them is a Christian...my guru, teacher Jesus said not to worry, give me your burdens, be not afraid and on and on.
I got it first time. OK, I'll give up my burdens to you and not worry and not fear. OK.

So far so good - not a care for 3 years. ( Cast your cares, Don't worry, be happy, oops that was my other teacher Meher Baba.)

"Worry is like a rocking chair - it's alot of effort and doesn't get you anywhere."

One really just has to do it - give up worry -realize it is an absolutely useless
waste of time.
I tell people practice not worrying for 4 days - when you lose your keys, when you're running late, when you can't find a thing to wear --do it with minutia.
Then when you see how things worked out start bigger - don't worry about the rent, how the $1000 car repair will get paid...it's all the same.

Worry takes you away from God. Now that should be enough right there! Ha!

It takes practice -so what else are you doing.
Practice controlling your thoughts.

If you find yourself whining, "But, it's so h-a-r-d." Well, then it will always be hard.

As homework - notice how many times you hear the word worry said innocently in conversation, thus reinforcing to the subconscious that it is "normal or natural".

Reject it. Example: "I packed the salt, don't worry."
"Worry? I never worry."

Just 4 days - catch yourself and start the re-programming process...or not. Ha!
Miss Hepburn

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 05-11-2010, 10:59 PM
Master
My two cents addition...

If you can't imagine doing without the worry habit for 4 days, how about starting with 1 day and work up.

"Just for today I choose relaxing and trusting instead of worrying."

Xan

Old 06-11-2010, 04:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
My two cents addition...

If you can't imagine doing without the worry habit for 4 days, how about starting with 1 day and work up.

"Just for today I choose relaxing and trusting instead of worrying."

Xan

Belly laughing, sis!
Yes, indeed.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 10-11-2010, 11:36 PM
Il'Divino

i can certainly agree that worry and anxiety will certainly create resistance to what you want. I personally have experienced this especially in money and relationships. Whenever i so happen to try to make someone like or love me, they end up rejecting me and tell me i am trying too much. Same with money except this time it doesn't tell me anything it just doesn't come. Well known speaker Dr John Demartini once said that the moment we appreciate where we are, love who we are and are grateful for what we have at this moment right here right now, then we have the power to transform them into what we truly love. From the book THE HEART OF LOVE by Dr John Demartini
Old 10-11-2010, 11:53 PM
Master
Dr John Demartini once said that the moment we appreciate where we are, love who we are and are grateful for what we have at this moment right here right now, then we have the power to transform them into what we truly love.

Great quote, Il'Divino.

Letting go of
self-judgment, fear and 'trying'... developing self-appreciation... and beginning to feel love for ourselves, moment by moment... is the key to loving more and being loved by others too.

Xan

Old 11-11-2010, 12:10 AM
Rumar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Ah, worry, my useless old pal.

This is the way I see it - if a person "follows" something or someone -say you
believe in Jesus or Krishna or Dr. Phil or a philosophy, ie, "Do under others as you would have them do unto you." (I picked a simple basic
nice little thing to live by.)...Then I believe you must follow it.
Period.

You can't say I live by "Doing unto others..."...and then steal their rake.
Then you are not following that philosophy. Fair enough? Simple example.
You can't say you are vegetarion and then eat meat. Another one.

I am alot of things and one of them is a Christian...my guru, teacher Jesus said not to worry, give me your burdens, be not afraid and on and on.
I got it first time. OK, I'll give up my burdens to you and not worry and not fear. OK.

So far so good - not a care for 3 years. ( Cast your cares, Don't worry, be happy, oops that was my other teacher Meher Baba.)

"Worry is like a rocking chair - it's alot of effort and doesn't get you anywhere."

One really just has to do it - give up worry -realize it is an absolutely useless
waste of time.
I tell people practice not worrying for 4 days - when you lose your keys, when you're running late, when you can't find a thing to wear --do it with minutia.
Then when you see how things worked out start bigger - don't worry about the rent, how the $1000 car repair will get paid...it's all the same.

Worry takes you away from God. Now that should be enough right there! Ha!

It takes practice -so what else are you doing.
Practice controlling your thoughts.

If you find yourself whining, "But, it's so h-a-r-d." Well, then it will always be hard.

As homework - notice how many times you hear the word worry said innocently in conversation, thus reinforcing to the subconscious that it is "normal or natural".

Reject it. Example: "I packed the salt, don't worry."
"Worry? I never worry."

Just 4 days - catch yourself and start the re-programming process...or not. Ha!
Miss Hepburn
Good luck in getting rid of that emotion. You might as well try to get rid of all other emotions while you're at it because they're also deemed useless in this sense.
Old 11-11-2010, 01:15 AM
Master
You're right, Rumar... You don't really "get rid of" the emotion. You can, however, transform negative emotional energy into positive, or even neutral.

Xan

Old 11-11-2010, 02:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumar
Good luck in getting rid of that emotion. You might as well try to get rid of all other emotions while you're at it because they're also deemed useless in this sense.

Thank you.
I just replace worry with trust. Works everytime...
For years now.