Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 23-02-2018, 05:46 PM
Master
^They sound nice :)

Banded Agate from Madagascar:

Old 23-02-2018, 06:47 PM
Master
Thanks! Yours is too much for me, hihi.

Here's some photos of what I bought, not my own crystals though, I don't like to share photos of my own.

The Inner Source Lemurian, these have rounded ridges with codes, feminine energy but with the drive/impetus of the masculine. Totally balanced in Yin & Yang. They connect you with your own source and lord knows what else, haha.
Fact is, its energies are incredibly high and strong. Gives Kundalini like rise of energy, and boy did I feel that! (heat).
I wonder what it will bring me! When I hold it it appears clear, from the side you can see a bit of a pinkish glow.

Mine is very similar to the one on the right. They're about 10 - 12 cms long

OCEAN JASPER
Mine is lighter grey and has a soft pastel lemon yellow top. But this gives a good idea :) They're some 15 cms tall.

The Sacred Heart Silver topas (has golden healer in it). I love it! Put it in one of those cage thingies so I can wear it as a pendant for now on my thymus chakra and close to my throat.
It works on both heart and throat chakra. It has a light blue tint, like normal blue topaz.
When I saw these tumbles, mine immediately jumped out to me, as if it literally wanted to jump up and down for joy. Its energy felt very playful and I didn't even check the others like I normally do. It was clear the one I got was the right one for me :)

PINK MOONSTONE
Such a sweet stone! Love it!

Old 24-02-2018, 12:20 AM
Suspended

I love the the clear crystals.
Old 24-02-2018, 12:08 PM
Master
Topaz is definitely my go to stone when in doubt :)

Thanks for sharing!
Old 24-02-2018, 01:26 PM
Master
It's my first topaz, although, come to think of it... I have a white topaz tumble somewhere. But I'm not sure which one it is anymore, hihi. It could've gotten lost among the few clear crystal tumbles I got :/ I bought it at the time because I loved the taste of clear topaz crystal water.

WHich ones are you drawn to? Blue, clear, gold? To me they're still relatively new.
Old 24-02-2018, 03:01 PM
Master
Blue Topaz was the one I went to the most. I have a very pale yellow terminated crystal which is the one that really stands out to me at the moment ~ it looks pretty clear to me! lol

I have a Blue and an Imperial Topaz which are wire wrapped. The blue one has been worn the most ~ need to wrap it in sterling silver.

Old 24-02-2018, 03:11 PM
Master
Nice! I like the terminated crystal and the blue topaz in the middle even more :) It has the same light, playful, joyful energy as mine.
Wire wrapping, I always am in two minds about that. I now wear my sacred heart blue topas in one of those cages, same idea as wrapping. It's silver-plated. But I never like that because of that cage the crystal isn't directly on my skin. For some reason or other I always feel it forms an obstruction to a crystal's energies. I do use these cages occasionally, I got several sizes of 'em, as I prefer to not buy a crystal pendant as I typically prefer to carry a stone in my pocket or hold it.
But wondering if you don't feel that wiring or a cage obstructs the energy? After all, metals have a vibration too. How do you feel about that?
Old 24-02-2018, 05:08 PM
Master
There's a book, and I remembered the authors surname 'Scott Cunningham - Encyclopedia of Crystal, Gem and Metal Magic.' It's been a few years since I read a little of an electronic copy, so I've just ordered a hard copy :)

Sometimes I think a pouch is better, especially when the plating of a wire wrapped pendant wears away. I think that if your only working with a crystal for a limited period of time then directly on the skin is better. I'm looking forward to reading more again about the qualities of silver.
Old 08-03-2018, 10:43 AM
Guide

A blue calcite pendant. I saw it in a dream a month ago and wanted it since.

Old 09-03-2018, 04:57 AM
Experiencer
Both of them together around USD $5 / HKD $40, and the shopkeeper said they are all natural.
It does help by circulating energy to block out negative influences that are constantly present in my living area.