Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 01-12-2017, 07:40 AM
Guide

The picture of the Amber is so pretty.

I came in this thread only because I feel a pull to a crystal shop.

What should I ask to protect myself in allowing the right crystal to choose me, and not a crystal that is choosing me for someone else's sake? ( if that makes sense, as that is what someone told me)

don't get me wrong, Ive had the right crystals choose me, in fact, I find I only find a benefit from the crystal that chooses me for a short while, really, until its time I need another.

Odd, I know. As In, I stop feeling them.
Old 02-12-2017, 01:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green.Heals
The picture of the Amber is so pretty.

I came in this thread only because I feel a pull to a crystal shop.

What should I ask to protect myself in allowing the right crystal to choose me, and not a crystal that is choosing me for someone else's sake? ( if that makes sense, as that is what someone told me)

don't get me wrong, Ive had the right crystals choose me, in fact, I find I only find a benefit from the crystal that chooses me for a short while, really, until its time I need another.

Odd, I know. As In, I stop feeling them.

It's really nice to hold it up to the light. A possible way of reconnecting with your crystals is to catch a nice sunset/sunrise with them. I never go to far without my Carnelian tumble ~ it's good to have a stone to fall back on. Jasper is nurturing, or even an Obsidian etc...
Old 04-12-2017, 08:17 PM
Experiencer
I agree, catching crystals in the right light makes all the difference. Sometimes a crystal that is quite dull can be really brilliant in the right light. I have a 30 LBS quartz with pink tourmaline that is sort of like that.

I thought I would share my latest purchase with you folks. It's a stocking stuffer for my wife. I bought her a quartz pyramid with tourmaline inclusions. It's almost 5 lbs, one of the biggest I could find. She really likes polished crystals and really adores tourmaline....so I thought it would be a nice surprise for her. She has lots of crystal balls and a huge obliesk but no pyramid.

Old 07-12-2017, 10:19 PM
Master
I got myself a snowflake obsidian tumble today :)
Old 08-12-2017, 07:32 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrandedSnowMonkey
It's really nice to hold it up to the light. A possible way of reconnecting with your crystals is to catch a nice sunset/sunrise with them. I never go to far without my Carnelian tumble ~ it's good to have a stone to fall back on. Jasper is nurturing, or even an Obsidian etc...

& Crystal Canuck. Thank You

I have been cleansing them more, which I never did. I love feeling them with me.

Last outing I came by a lot of different Jaspers, and another which started with an M, I cannot remember. Not a stone I am attracted to, just mezmerized by, but Apatite, and Bloodstone.

Makes sense, sick insides, and a wanting to be CREATIVE.
Old 11-12-2017, 12:23 PM
Master
A Nuummite pendulum, to go along with my tumble:

Old 11-12-2017, 12:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green.Heals
& Crystal Canuck. Thank You

I have been cleansing them more, which I never did. I love feeling them with me.

Last outing I came by a lot of different Jaspers, and another which started with an M, I cannot remember. Not a stone I am attracted to, just mezmerized by, but Apatite, and Bloodstone.

Makes sense, sick insides, and a wanting to be CREATIVE.

That's good to hear. Enjoy! :)
Old 16-12-2017, 05:58 AM
Master
My latest acquisition and a christmas present to myself:

10.35ct emerald cabochon.
Old 19-12-2017, 05:48 AM
Guide

StrandedMonkey,

It's meant to be. It's the added push. I hear you. Now, I must do.
Old 19-12-2017, 12:13 PM
Master
I do not have it yet but I ordered a red jasper pyramid, I don't have any pyramids yet. I was really drawn to it.

Mostly I'm drawn to unpolished.