Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 09-12-2012, 07:36 AM
amberlilith7

flying...does it mean im astral projecting

I have dreams where I'm flying here lately it has been more then ever.can you guys Please explain to me what is occuring when I have these dreams? Are these lucid dreams
Old 09-12-2012, 09:20 AM
Master
A lucid dream is simply a dream where you are aware that you are dreaming during the dream.

I have flying dreams (lucid and non-lucid) fairly often without any OBE (astral travel or phasing). Had one 2 nights ago in fact.

Assuming they are normal dreams, flying is symbolic of something. The exact interpretation of that symbol is specific to each person. A general guess would be that you are reaching new heights and exceeding old limitations. But as I said, the meaning is specific to you and might mean anything.
Old 09-12-2012, 05:30 PM
amberlilith7

thank you

In one dream I knew how to fly and it was by way of the kundalini?! I'm not sure if I spelled that right but I got to researching it and the techniques I was using to fly were that of kundalini. I've had one obe and it was lucid. Thank you again
Old 09-12-2012, 07:15 PM
Henri77

The majority of flying dreams seemed to be teaching one about their potential and overcoming limiting beliefs-fears.
Old 30-12-2012, 10:15 PM
Henri77

Flying is apparently very very common.
Though I have a fear of heights. Cliffs, roof edges of tall bldgs, small planes,
(that subtle urge to jump-fly is part of it)

I recall dreams long ago about being a bus driver, in a bus 5-8 stories tall.
Or a truck that tall.
To ease my fear of heights.... that later became soaring-flying dreams,

First indoors, then taking off in a park, and later going higher, but never yet over a few hundred feet in altitude.
I welcome these nowdays, as do most.

They're astral phenomena, however perceived, As dreams, projections or lucid experiences. IMO
but everyone has their own fave theory

Last edited by Henri77 : 30-12-2012 at 11:37 PM.