Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 06-10-2010, 10:01 PM
Master
Have you succesfully manifested anything?

if so post! :)
Old 06-10-2010, 10:30 PM
iolite

Well, lets see...I manifested a series of jobs way back when I had graduated in 1983 and was having a hard time finding anything but temp work. I followed the advice of Joseph Weed's book "Wisdom of the Ancient Masters" pub in 1971. He essentially said spend time every day visualizing yourself in your job, picture the work you would be doing, what the desk looks like, etc.. down to the minute detail. After a move to a different city and getting fired from a job and more temp work, I finally landed a job with Blue Cross/Blue Shield insurance company. One day as I was working with my files and entering data into the computer, it hit me. This was the job I had visualized! It took about 3 years though.

iolite
Old 06-10-2010, 10:40 PM
Master
that's great! congrats

Last edited by Roselove : 07-10-2010 at 01:21 PM.
Old 07-10-2010, 05:55 AM
Cosmic Jo

I manifested my job - I wrote down about 6 points that I wanted and put the list in a little heart shaped box with 'thank you' written on it with a citrine tumble then carried on looking for a job. It took me about 1 month but I got every single thing I wanted.

I also used the "cosmic ordering service" and asked for an Iphone by a certain date then forgot all about it. About a week before the deadline I got a phone call from Telstra about my accounts and at the end of the conversation the woman asked me if there was anything else she could help me with. I jokingly said I'd like a free Iphone. She said she could! I got my phone and a few weeks later remembered my order....

Now I manifest all sorts of things - car parking spaces, items, books, solutions, health and happiness.
Old 07-10-2010, 01:10 PM
iolite

Cosmic ordering service??? Interesting... I googled for it and guess what?

Here's the link: http://thecosmicorderingsite.com/
Old 07-10-2010, 01:22 PM
Master
cosmic ordder service? lol intereting indeed!

that's wonderful cosmic!
Old 07-10-2010, 02:10 PM
Misscpb

Hello

Yes, I assisted my dad in manifesting his perfect car for the price he wanted. I had it on a manifestation board for a couple of months. Then when the car was purchased, we looked at the picture on my manifestation board and it was the same colour, model and even though the car came with various different alloy style wheels, we where amazed to find out that the car he purchased had the exact same alloy rare style wheels!
Old 14-10-2010, 08:08 PM
spiritflow

we manifest on a daily basis - and theres nothing special about the process at all - manifesting is happening by law whether we like it or not for example, Ive just manifested this post :) what I think you're trying to say is "have you manifested anything big?" and I would say, yes I have. I am manifesting new knowledge to achieve my goals all the time. I am getting more ideas, more creativity and more productivity to my goals on a regular basis.
Old 14-10-2010, 08:11 PM
Master
I've manifested loads of things in my life, but at the time I didn't realize that was what I was doing. My biggest obstacle is not knowing what it is I want to manifest argh it takes me FOREVER to make a decision - but once I decide, it comes easy.

Old 14-10-2010, 08:53 PM
Guide
I remember once my mom was broke and needed money for something, so I prayed to the universe to help her out. A few hours later she found a 20 in the backseat of her car. That never happens.

I also asked for someone to enter my life, and he has. Which is mind blowing, and I forgot that I even asked until recently.

I've asked for various things, I've received most of them. I think if you ask with genuine honesty and purity from the bottom of your heart then you will receive it. Asking for stuff like 1,000,000$ or fame or your ascension probably won't work if you just want it for material desire.