Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 08-10-2018, 07:30 AM
Master
I had a look at a couple of the videos Kyle Gray has on his page. Was very impressed. So much so that I rang my local metaphysical shop to order it in. Was thrilled when she said they've got it in stock, so will be picking it up sometime this week. Will let you know what I think. I don't generally use oracle decks that much but felt this one deserved a shot.
Old 08-10-2018, 08:41 AM
Master
Nice!
Then you're still in time to join in the blessing ritual he's going to do with us online, I believe coming Sunday :)

It was planned earlier, right after release date, but something went wrong with getting the decks out to shops and people so he postponed it.
Old 08-10-2018, 11:40 PM
Master
Sweet ... I thought I'd missed it. I'll have a look at his page again and see if I can work out the time for Aus.
Old 09-10-2018, 04:57 AM
Master
Awesome...very interesting.
Old 09-10-2018, 09:08 AM
Master
Nope, you haven't missed it. But it's likely around 4 in the morning for you as it is at 6 pm UK time.
Old 10-10-2018, 02:12 AM
Master
Awesome, thanks FairyCrystal. I couldn't find anywhere that says when it'll be. Is it 6pm UK time this Sunday? Trying to work out if it'll be 4am Sunday Aus time or 4am Monday. So confusing, lol. I'll have another look at Kyle's page and see if I can find info on it. My son's picking up the deck for me this arvo, so very excited!
Old 10-10-2018, 08:51 AM
Master
There's time converters online ya know, haha.
You are ahead of us, so it would technically be early Monday morning for you.
You have to sign up for it though, give in your order details etc. You can do that here;
https://www.kylegray.co.uk/angels-an...eid=553ea3b55c
Old 10-10-2018, 12:20 PM
Master
Thanks FairyCrystal. My son picked them up for me today and I got the bonus videos etc. Yay! So all good. Yeah, I know ... well I should know with the time conversion having actually lived in the UK and with family over there, but it's weird working out an advanced time as opposed to just googling what the time is now, if you know what I mean.

Anyway, looking forward to working with the cards and the live blessing ceremony. I'll have to set my alarm mind! Hahahaha.
Old 10-10-2018, 08:34 PM
Master
So you got them, wonderful! Curious to hear how they work for you!
And yes, time conversion is always a thing. At least you don't have to think about PM and AM, haha. I always have to as we use 24 hr notation which is a lot easier. Even when in Oz I could use it with many as the rangers in the ranger station I was working (selling souvenirs) also were familiar with it. They said it was military time, to us over here (Netherlands) it's quite normal.
Oz is not too bad, but having to convert USA times is a pain in the rear end as the US has time-zones and I'm not familiar with those.
Sometimes ppl anounce a webinar and only mention the US time from their own zone, and I sometimes get real narked, lol. I always feel like at least mention what it is in UTC / GMT.
Oh well, time-zone stress, haha.

ANd yes, you'll have to set your alarm, pffff... I think I'd just forget about the blessing, hihi. You're a brave girl!

PS have you done any readings with 'em yet? Just drawn a card? I'd really love to know how you feel about them!
Old 11-10-2018, 06:20 AM
Master
Don't know about being brave, hahahaha. Will be interesting anyway. Wow, you were working in a ranger station. How cool. Hahaha. Yes my husband was in the Army in the UK and always used military time. Took me a while to get used to it.

Yes, I've read through the instructions in the book, as well as doing the connection ceremony. Not sure on them yet to be honest. I'm so used to Tarot, I find oracle decks so different. Having said that, I did a few readings which seemed to bring up the right cards as far as the situation was concerned and which seemed to tie together okay. The thing I don't like about oracle decks is having to read and learn each card. It's a bit like having to start from scratch ...

I got a bit fed up after doing a couple of the suggested one and 3 card questions, as it's quite difficult navigating the booklet trying to find where the individual cards are listed, read through the meanings etc. So I did the same readings with my Celtic Tarot deck. Now that was more interesting, as I found there were similarities I could link for each position for both the Angels and Ancestors and the Celtic Tarot deck.

For example, for a one card reading, I asked "What is my guidance for today?" The Angels and Ancestors Oracle brought up Trader, about exchanging energy to bring more abundance in your life (not simply financial abundance).

The Celtic Tarot card was The Lovers, which shows two people under a huge tree holding hands and sort of embracing the tree at the same time. It sort of showed that both cards were exchanging energy to create more love, abundance etc.

Another example of one card in a three card reading was White Witch which was pretty accurate to the situation I enquired about. The Celtic Tarot brought up Page of Swords, which I found pretty interesting, as in this particular card it shows the Page of Swords at the top of a tower, with both feet off the ground. I linked that with the Angels and Ancestors because White Witch talks about removing yourself from lower energy etc.

So there were a few instances of commonalities coming through with both decks.

It's still early days though.