Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 08-09-2018, 08:08 PM
Pathfinder

I think we have a ghost

Ok, something is definitely happening in my house. It might seem subtle but i cant find an explanation. I have two daughters, they sleep out once a week with another family member. We always pack an overnight back where they choose which toys etc they're taking and we have a little tidy up of the bedroom at the same time - I always do this with them so know how their rooms look as they pack and leave. Well i walked into my eldest daughters room before bed (closing curtains, general checks you know!) and there was a diagonal pattern of toys in the middle of the room. My hairs stood on end. It was quite alarming to see in the freshly tidied room, especially as I knew my girls weren't home.

A few weeks passed and nothing happened. Then a few days ago I took my youngest upstairs for a bath when her sister was in school and when we came back down right there in the hallway was a row of toys. Near the bottom of the stairs. Not a diagonal this time just a horizontal line, very neat. I asked if she had done it knowing full well she couldn't have - she was with me! I had that very same feeling I felt in the bedroom. I'm sure we have a ghost. Stupidly I mentioned what had happened to family who all now think I'm crazy. I feel like I'm just waiting for the next thing to happen. Lately I've started trying to meditate more and i'm also trying to learn tarot, so wondering if this has any connection to what's happening.
Old 08-09-2018, 10:22 PM
Guide

Your recent ventures into meditation and tarot might have a connection to these events. Whatever lined the toys up clearly wants its presence known. If you're certain your daughters didn't do it (from your post I get the impression that they weren't in the area when the line-ups formed) then it must be something else. Exactly what, I don't know.

It doesn't seem to be trying to scare anyone, although it is freaking you out a bit. Maybe try meditating with the toy line-ups in your mind and ask who is creating them. If something is trying to communicate, you might pick up impressions or thoughts from them. Good luck!
Old 09-09-2018, 08:31 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Tiger
Your recent ventures into meditation and tarot might have a connection to these events. Whatever lined the toys up clearly wants its presence known. If you're certain your daughters didn't do it (from your post I get the impression that they weren't in the area when the line-ups formed) then it must be something else. Exactly what, I don't know.

It doesn't seem to be trying to scare anyone, although it is freaking you out a bit. Maybe try meditating with the toy line-ups in your mind and ask who is creating them. If something is trying to communicate, you might pick up impressions or thoughts from them. Good luck!

I know we tidied the bedroom up the first time and then they left for their sleepover. The second time I would have noticed on the way up as I'd have to pass it - it was near the bottom of the stairs. I'm finding myself constantly checking the bedrooms now but it's always just so! I just have a gut feeling about it all the time. I will try the meditation tip. Thanks :)
Old 10-09-2018, 08:13 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder

I will cross over the ghost if you want me to? I am trained for the job and can teach you how to do it too! I am a Spirit Rescuer and a White Witch and Archangel Michael taught me how to do this, so trust me, your ghost's are trying to hide especially when I come into the door and say, "Hey! I'm here! Time to go Home!" They will have fun when they are in Heaven, I think they might be adults, teenagers, and some children that were family and the cats and pets are from some other witches that lived in the areas from the 1900's :) They are all family though and have chosen to haunt that way because of their ties to witchcraft. This is my first case I have had of ghosts that want to stay behind because of witchcraft, but it does happen, and no witchcraft is not evil or bad. :) I use White Magic and it is only for the Highest Good of All Concerned and I follow God and Christ. :) It heals me everyday. So enjoy the healing I crossed them over and the portals are now closed in your home! Enjoy!
Old 10-09-2018, 10:28 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoppy7
I will cross over the ghost if you want me to? I am trained for the job and can teach you how to do it too! I am a Spirit Rescuer and a White Witch and Archangel Michael taught me how to do this, so trust me, your ghost's are trying to hide especially when I come into the door and say, "Hey! I'm here! Time to go Home!" They will have fun when they are in Heaven, I think they might be adults, teenagers, and some children that were family and the cats and pets are from some other witches that lived in the areas from the 1900's :) They are all family though and have chosen to haunt that way because of their ties to witchcraft. This is my first case I have had of ghosts that want to stay behind because of witchcraft, but it does happen, and no witchcraft is not evil or bad. :) I use White Magic and it is only for the Highest Good of All Concerned and I follow God and Christ. :) It heals me everyday. So enjoy the healing I crossed them over and the portals are now closed in your home! Enjoy!

thankyou for responding I have pm'd you x
Old 11-09-2018, 01:02 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

You are welcome!!!! You are all ready!!!!
Old 11-09-2018, 02:49 AM
Experiencer
Do you know any of the history about the house? Also how long have you lived there? Most trapped spirits are simply lonely is all and many of them just wish to be noticed. Are you certain they are not just someone whom just wishes to stay without causing harm to you or your family. It may even be a child who is there. I too have helped to guide spirits into the light but I feel very strongly that these things should be considered prior to making that choice and also knowing that the spirit has a choice as well.

I won't force them if they are simply there by choice out of sheer loneliness for the living. I have given this choice to a spirit that we have at our home and he knows fully well the choice is his and that I will check back with him from time to time. I don't mind his presence because I know he is harmless and actually at times I feel he looks out for my family as an extra set of eyes. So he is welcome to stay if he likes and to reach out to me at any time for help if he chooses to want that help to go into the light.
Old 11-09-2018, 07:56 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit bird
Do you know any of the history about the house? Also how long have you lived there? Most trapped spirits are simply lonely is all and many of them just wish to be noticed. Are you certain they are not just someone whom just wishes to stay without causing harm to you or your family. It may even be a child who is there. I too have helped to guide spirits into the light but I feel very strongly that these things should be considered prior to making that choice and also knowing that the spirit has a choice as well.

I won't force them if they are simply there by choice out of sheer loneliness for the living. I have given this choice to a spirit that we have at our home and he knows fully well the choice is his and that I will check back with him from time to time. I don't mind his presence because I know he is harmless and actually at times I feel he looks out for my family as an extra set of eyes. So he is welcome to stay if he likes and to reach out to me at any time for help if he chooses to want that help to go into the light.

We have lived here for two years. I don't know much about the history except it is early 1900's and built on marshland - we get a lot of frogs still!
I cant say I've noticed anything strange until these quite recent incidents. I went on a meditation course and have been trying to work on it at home and like I say, *trying* to get to grips with tarot. I should mention I also took part in a group ouija board on one of those 'haunted event' things, but that was over 6 months ago. Way before. And nowhere near home. It did cross my mind though.

Does your spirit leave signs out at your home or are you just aware he is there psychically? I don't feel threatened exactly, it is just a little shocking to see these displays is all, and does make you wonder. I see home as a little different now, just subtly, if that makes sense?!
Old 11-09-2018, 11:56 PM
Experiencer
Here is a link to the story behind our trapped spirit. I don't know if using the word trapped is correct because I firmly believe he chooses to be here with us. I don't mind him at all because I feel he is a good guy, just very pigheaded stubborn but I'm use to that because I had alot of practice with the one I live with...lol. So I don't mind him at all and he does occasionally get our attention in harmless ways. I think it would almost feel weird if he were gone and decides to go into the light someday.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=122493
Old 12-09-2018, 07:34 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit bird
Here is a link to the story behind our trapped spirit. I don't know if using the word trapped is correct because I firmly believe he chooses to be here with us. I don't mind him at all because I feel he is a good guy, just very pigheaded stubborn but I'm use to that because I had alot of practice with the one I live with...lol. So I don't mind him at all and he does occasionally get our attention in harmless ways. I think it would almost feel weird if he were gone and decides to go into the light someday.

wow! he really didn't want that car going anywhere did he? haha. I see the face in the first pic too. amazing.