Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 27-06-2018, 10:02 PM
Experiencer
Awakening - perception of time

Wow...I feel really confused...

Yesterday was watching dance videos and I was a bit surprised by the rythm of the video. Its like the video has been speeded up, movements being faster and jerking but harmonious.
A bit like Charlie Chaplin's videos.
The crazy stuff is that everybody on the video seems to dance very well whereas I KNOW this dance party counts very good dancers but also lot of beginners.
And everybody is f*** wonderfully dancing on it !!
Was blinking few times...

i put this on wifi streaming strangely.

Today I watched another video from a different person and same thing happened !!!
I watched other videos I already knew : I don't see it the same way than before!!
Everything looks smoother, fluidistic and FASTER.

Finally I guess its due to my changing perception of time...!! As I wrote this I just had a high pitch in the ear like confirming me it is linked....

Does anyone experience this strange thing ???
Its really both very strange and wonderful.

Last edited by Helix6 : 27-06-2018 at 11:08 PM.
Old 28-06-2018, 01:33 AM
Experiencer
You have the right attitude about noticing it. It's an odd thing to observe and can be a little disorienting at first, or at least it was for me.
“Once you realize that the road is the goal and that you are always on the road, not to reach a goal, but to enjoy its beauty and its wisdom, life ceases to be a task and becomes natural and simple, in itself an ecstasy.”
― Nisargadatta Maharaj