Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 16-08-2018, 10:46 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Can some one please clarify this soon

Hello
I went to my dad’s grave site and saw three huge white ball there. No other grave sites in the thousands of other grave sites. The people there thought we put them. It seems they are snake egg. It is so strange. Can some one tell me what does that mean? It stands so obvious in the whole cemetery.
We think that our dad is trying to say some thing. Please let me know.
Thank you so much
Old 17-08-2018, 12:29 AM
Master

Maybe you have a picture of that.
Old 17-08-2018, 01:10 AM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Maybe you have a picture of that.
Yes i do
How can i shar?
Old 17-08-2018, 01:22 AM
Master

Search / google for "free image storage for forums", pick up one of the sites, upload your picture over there, post here a link to that uploaded image.

Alternatively, use this forum's image uploading feature. There is a forum help link, on the forum's home page. The available space is limited.
Old 17-08-2018, 01:32 AM
Guide

I don’t know...however I looked up snake eggs in ancient times to get an idea...and it says it’s related to PTSD. I don’t know if that has anything to do with your dad tho. It’s symbolic of dreams. Then I looked up more modern day interpretations and it symbolizes growth, regeneration and rebirth...hmmm...is anyone having a baby in your family, or maybe if he had a rough life or passing...he’s doing better now. The Christian meaning is earth, fertility and resurrection. (Possible reincarnation maybe)

Idk much about this...I’m kind of fishing around myself here with this.

I am getting the feeling of another incarnation, possibly in your family....that’s my instincts from what I’ve read so far....if those are indeed, eggs.
Old 17-08-2018, 01:43 AM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Hi there,
I tried to attach one but it is larger than allowed sizes

I can tell you that it is a large white ball with very soft skin just like muahrooms but way larger than mushrooms. Also it was only by my dad and no whewe else
Old 17-09-2018, 03:32 AM
Ascender
Spirits put what is the symbol to the person approaching it. What do eggs mean to you? Is there a private joke from your childhood that has to do with eggs?