Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 11-07-2018, 10:50 PM
Experiencer
Spiritual Hitchhiker?

I posted about a dream I had on the forum (here: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh....php?t=123730). It was a dream that really bothered me because I felt it had some kind of underlying meaning. I was discussing it with a friend today and she suggested that perhaps my travels out of body had caught some entity’s attention and that I may have a “spiritual stalker” of sorts.

This could be true. I typically try to stay under the radar of any entities on the planes. I typically abide by the philosophy “don’t start nothing, won’t be nothing.” But recently, I did accidentally attract the attention of a couple of different entities, and one of them followed me across a couple of different planes before I reintegrated.

My question, I guess, is how would I know if I have a spiritual “hitchhiker,” and what should I do to get rid of it?

Also, does anyone have any alternative interpretations of the dream?

Thank you for any insight.
Old 12-07-2018, 02:19 AM
Experiencer
I forgot to mention the pertinent bullet point that around the time I had the dream (do not remember if the dream was before or after), I went out of body and called for help from my guide(s) and no one answered. I then expressed an intent to travel to another plane, and nothing happened. Then I saw three children approaching but not paying attention to me. I ran to them and they stopped, directing their attention to me. It was then I noticed they were childlike beings in appearance but not children. An understanding came to me that they were several centuries old. All three were male. One was of African descent; one was Indian, and one was of Northern European descent, with blonde hair. I said (rather urgently), “can you help me?” And when I did, I was forcefully pulled back to my body. It was very strange and the first time anything like that has happened.
Old 12-07-2018, 09:36 PM
Knower
The thing with dreams is that sometimes how you feel has more weight then what actually happened. Based on the actions of the dream you shared I would say that you are 1) very protective of your book and 2) might be a little worried about losing your control over things (the messy room). So I see fear and control.

The teenage girl could be just a messenger. Perhaps a man will be coming into your life in some capacity and she's just letting you know.
Her amusement could also be a message for you to relax a little and not worry so much. You were frantic and she was still and smiling.
Again, how you felt when you saw her could indicate something else about the teenage girls presence so I am only going off based on your physical description of the dream.
As far as all the people in your living room, I get nothing. Perhaps a gathering at a time you feel is not ideal.

Your Question: If you had a spiritual hijacker you would know it as a feeling of being followed or that you wern't alone. This wouldn't be a positive feeling at all. I'm not sensing that you do but if you feel otherwise, simply ask Archangel Michael to cut all negative cords from you.

your second post: You wanting to go out of body and your guides not answering...To me this sounds like your guides didn't feel it was a good time for you to be traveling. Maybe something you were going through at the time left you less than optimal at them moment. That's most likely why the 3 guardians pulled you back to yourself.

Hopefully some of this helps :)
Old 19-07-2018, 05:29 PM
Newbie ;)

That is an interesting philosophy "don't start nothing, there wont be nothing". It is very humanistic to believe that you actually have that sort of control over the spiritual realm. The universe is already in motion trying to maintain its balance and sense of stasis. A souls life path is in parallel with the world as we know it the universe as a whole. If a spirit has "attached" to you is is for a universal reason you may not consciously understand. Pay as much attention to the crypticism of your subconscious mind in your dreams. If it is meant to be the message will become clear.
Old 19-07-2018, 09:56 PM
Experiencer
PoppyBlue, I sent you a PM
Old 19-07-2018, 10:00 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by offthechain225
If a spirit has "attached" to you is is for a universal reason you may not consciously understand. Pay as much attention to the crypticism of your subconscious mind in your dreams. If it is meant to be the message will become clear.

This is very good advice. Thank you.
Old 20-07-2018, 12:06 AM
Newbie ;)

Most certainly