Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 19-08-2016, 01:04 PM
Knower

I have hugged a tree or two, but I prefer to simply place my hand on the trunk and offer thanks. As far as what it feels like, for me it is similar to any other energy exchange.
Old 24-08-2016, 07:45 AM
Pathfinder

Sometime. But i am not tree hugger.
Old 24-08-2016, 01:54 PM
Master
I have on occasion. Sometimes I sense things real or imagined, I don't know. I'm prone for walking through forests and state parks with forests.. I feel I do derive something from them, and I don't need to 'hug' them to get this. A grounding, a energized feeling of strength yet profound calming. I've done what Earth Healer does many times, place hand on a tree and offer thanks. :-)
Old 25-08-2016, 05:07 PM
Guide
I communicate with trees, teach them magic and power.. I have had trees move for me on many occasions and rearrange their foliage for me to communicate. Trees have consciousness and sometimes i can hear it. I can se the auras of trees and witness their feelings. I love them so much!
Old 02-09-2016, 08:32 AM
Experiencer
I live in a place that is famous for it's beautiful trees. But in reality they just keep the trees along the edges of the water intact so boats see nice forests, and along well populated areas, but in fact are clear cutting everywhere. It's very sad.
Old 07-09-2016, 06:56 PM
Newbie ;)

I haven't really been aware of it too much, but I do love having trees around and I occasionally hugged them too (because it's just fun).

I live in an area with many forests.
Today I was taking a stroll through a near forest, and was feeling quite irritated and trying to understand it better and let it go.
I took a different path which was a little less comfortable as it was very hot out and came across a tree on the side that just .. looked really kind. So I hesitated at first and then eventually went over to hug it brushing past a couple of old stinging nettles.
It was a really, really calming special moment today : ) It helped me a lot and I offered my thanks. Walking further a thought popped up saying "the trees love you"
Old 20-09-2016, 09:51 PM
Pathfinder

there are enery giving trees that you can and should hug, like birch for ex./ and trees-vampires, like firtree, that you should not rest under, but for ex if you are very sad and you want to give it way, you can hug th a vampire tree for few minutes, it should take away the negative emotions.
Old 24-11-2016, 04:16 PM
Seeker

Why stop at just hugging trees? I like to lick em specially the smooth trees. Anybody ever climbed trees? I remember i used to do that as a kid i actually got fairly good at climbing this one tree in my yard to the point i was afraid to go any higher. Although yea i hear you C Canuck most humans dont respect trees at all it's really infuriating and annoying as f*k.
Old 24-11-2016, 05:06 PM
Master

Well, I am not much of a hugging type, be it trees or humans. But I like to touch trees; place my hand against the bark and just bond for a moment. I do the same with cliff sides or large boulders. Makes me feel like I am tugging Mother Gaia's hair. It always has a calming effect on me.