Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 26-03-2014, 01:31 AM
Ascender
A cute story

I just have to post this. lol

Iv been surrounded by spirits all my life but only in my teen years was I open enough to get "visits". One spirit that I sort of knew won a spot in my little heart.
I work at a fast-food restaurant thats located in the east part of town, where a lot of the old stuff is. I mean, theres no Victorian homes one every block, but down town, just a hop and skip away has some. So my mom would tell me that there was a spirit at our work. (We work at the same place) I worked there for, eh two years never saw a thing. Though once in a while we would have odd things happen like our schedule for the week would randomly be tossed, or our coffee or small cups would randomly be thrown from their holder. At one point our manager opened the door to see what the hell was going on. Soon I just started to laugh saying he wanted attention. I never felt any thing bad from him. I saw him almost like a cool guy to just hang around with and would love to hear the stories he had to tell.
But one day my mother briefly told me what he looked like but not in much detail, mainly he was sort of tall and wore a old looking coat. Not to long latter I had a vision of him. He was standing in front of our work looking across at me. He was sorta tall, given in the 6ft range. He did wore a old long coat that reached a little past his knees. Now what I am about to say my mom never told me because she never saw him this well. He wore a suit type out fit, tie, a vest and pants with shoes. He wore some old looking hate as if he's from the 1920s. My mom, latter after telling me did confirm he did wore that hat. He was all black like a living shadow but I could tell from the little light that hit him, he was dark in color. I get this feeling he was religious bible lover who went to church every sunday. He also loved his little cup of coffee, given the name I gave him Coffee. I also saw him siting at a booth, the third seat on the very left of the room next to a window. He also loved cimmon rolls.
He was such a dear heart, a typical southern guy with a sweet heart that possibly would sit on his front porch in the morning with his coffee and bible.

RIP Coffee <3
Old 26-03-2014, 08:32 PM
Experiencer

Thankyou for sharing.