Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Reiki

Old 13-03-2014, 03:13 AM
Experiencer

Anybody interested in receiving some long distance Reiki?

I went to an amazing Reiki workshop this past weekend and now am attuned to level two. The homework is to practice Reiki for 28 days in a row. I have a few friends who have given me permission but thought I would try to connect with some of you here at Spiritual Forums as well. :)

I firmly believe my calling in life is to heal.

If interested, please feel free to post here or PM me. :)

Last edited by sapphyretwins : 13-03-2014 at 04:24 AM.
Old 13-03-2014, 09:12 PM
alhambra

I,ve had reiki many times by different so called Masters and never felt anythink at all from any of them, I have two friends who,ve been doing it for years and they have done it on me, nothink at all. Its not for me.
Spiritual Healing, well thats another thing, I feel this suits me better. Each to there own.
Old 14-03-2014, 04:03 AM
Experiencer

I was channeling energy before I was attuned to Reiki so I believe that healing comes in many different modalities. Each one best suited to different senders and receivers.

I think even when I send Reiki energy, I send other healing energy as well. I think it's more about the intent to heal and send unconditional love to people to help them rather than the method the energy is sent.

It's an interesting topic you bring up, thanks! :)
Old 14-03-2014, 02:55 PM
comforting

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphyretwins
I went to an amazing Reiki workshop this past weekend and now am attuned to level two. The homework is to practice Reiki for 28 days in a row. I have a few friends who have given me permission but thought I would try to connect with some of you here at Spiritual Forums as well. :)

I firmly believe my calling in life is to heal.

If interested, please feel free to post here or PM me. :)

would u consider practising on me plzzz
Old 14-03-2014, 06:08 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by comforting
would u consider practising on me plzzz

Absolutely!! I have a handful of people from the forums who expressed interest. I will do some work this weekend on everybody. I will PM you later with some details. :) Thanks for being a guinea pig!
Old 14-03-2014, 07:11 PM
comforting

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphyretwins
Absolutely!! I have a handful of people from the forums who expressed interest. I will do some work this weekend on everybody. I will PM you later with some details. :) Thanks for being a guinea pig!

Look forward to it , big thank you x
Old 26-03-2014, 04:15 PM
Knower
If you are still looking for guinea pigs for distance reiki I'm up for it :)
“Everything is energy and that’s all there is to it. Match the frequency of the reality you want and you cannot help but get that reality. It can be no other way. This is not philosophy. This is physics.”

—Albert Einstein
Old 28-03-2014, 05:23 AM
Pathfinder

I have high anxiety and often feel desperate for some relaxation and comfort.

I would happily be your guinea pig.
Old 30-03-2014, 05:13 AM
Experiencer

Hi Shaundi,

I sent you a private message. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaundi
I have high anxiety and often feel desperate for some relaxation and comfort.

I would happily be your guinea pig.
Old 22-04-2014, 01:14 PM
MadnZz

Tell me when you will be doing it on me and i will give you a feedback on the qualitty of your light. You can clear my chakras if you want. Concentrate on the higher ones. Just pm me