Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Reiki

Old 24-11-2011, 08:56 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoAmber
I have been attuned to reiki level II. I have been wanting to become a reiki master but hate that it costs so much. I also dont really think it's fair that a gift that someone is sharing with the world has such a high price tag.

Does anyone else feel this frustration when it comes to reiki?

When I am able to become a master and pass the symbols I am certain that I will not charge this much to share this healing love with others.

I took Reki I and was told to follow specific ways to put your hands and so one. Well it was great to try something new. Then the second day I tried to heal the way I use too; I closed my hands on the person I were to heal and made a silent prayer to the master above me, emptied my mind disappeared In time and turned myself into a open channel . White energy flowed through me into the person in front of me and she was surprised. She felt great and wanted to know how I did that. Then I had to explain myself to the teacher and the students there.

The best way to heal is not always to follow what others say, try to experiment try to listen to what you higher self says or your gut say. Some use an emphatic way - let their feelings guide them and this way can be great too.

I am a master I don’t need to take Reki 1 2 3 and so one to be a master, do what you feel is right If it’s the price that is to high don’t do it.
Tray to be the healer you want to be, a healer that you can relate to, The healer that you are.

Peace and love to you all

Yours

A Peaceful Mind
Old 24-11-2011, 11:25 AM
Deactivated Account

i found a mini e-book about this above. You do not need a reiki master to attune you. As they say they are only channels.

I read in this book that you only need request an attunement from God/Higer Self etc.

I tried this for a Reiju and i certainly felt a response.
Old 24-11-2011, 12:48 PM
pre-dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by vulkus
It is in our nature to murder, kill and rape each other too. But that does not mean we should.
You seem to have a very dark view what human nature consists of. An almost Christian view
Old 24-11-2011, 07:45 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Athymari
i found a mini e-book about this above. You do not need a reiki master to attune you. As they say they are only channels.

I read in this book that you only need request an attunement from God/Higer Self etc.

There are many ways to heal, Reki is one of them. You can heal without the use of Reki, Reki is not a must if you want to learn to heal.

Yours

A Peaceful Mind
Old 24-11-2011, 10:34 PM
Deactivated Account

i think if your starting out its a good way, just know you dont have to follow it rule for rule
Old 25-11-2011, 04:08 AM
pre-dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athymari

Do you belief anything and everything you come across on the internet?

As peaceful mind says, you can heal without being attuned to Reiki, but if you want do to Reiki in the world's eyes, you must be attuned by a master, in person or at a distance. Today, though not necessarily in the past, it is a requirement in earthly terms.

It has nothing to do with the energy itself but with educational and development structure of Reiki as it is today. To demonstrate that one has followed this path is the only purpose of a certificate.
Edit: It is for this reason that one should always get a certificate even if the attunement is for free. Certificates usually incur some fee and should either be serial numbered for tracking purposes, or contain unique identifying information about the person. Just stating the name is not good enough! The validity of the certificate must be verifiable in one way of another.

Reiki certificates are not certificates of competency, but more like certificates of attendance. Having attended a course, or an educational path in this case, does not mean that one has actually learned something.
Old 25-11-2011, 04:28 AM
blue*eyed*wolf

Hi every one

There are kindly reiki masters out there who do gift some levels of reiki for a souls highest and greatest good.

And I assure you it was received with great feelings of honor.
Old 25-11-2011, 09:35 AM
vulkus

Quote:
Originally Posted by pre-dawn
You seem to have a very dark view what human nature consists of. An almost Christian view
hahah.. how funny, should I have said, it is in our nature to help animals and care for our environment. But then I would be labelled a greenie.
I would think many of the xtians of this board would argue otherwise.
Old 25-11-2011, 09:36 AM
vulkus

Quote:
Originally Posted by A peaceful mind.
There are many ways to heal, Reki is one of them. You can heal without the use of Reki, Reki is not a must if you want to learn to heal.

Yours

A Peaceful Mind
I have found Reiki is a good way to exapand upon your normal energy channels to accept a greater volume.
Old 25-11-2011, 10:11 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by vulkus
I have found Reiki is a good way to exapand upon your normal energy channels to accept a greater volume.

Indeed - not everyone wants or needs to have a certificate to state ' i did this.. see?'.

If you are new to it (as I was) - reiki is a great way to start as the processes and teaching help you to understand.

You can move on after that.