Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 06-01-2018, 02:42 PM
Master

Hi Greenslade,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
And sometimes the master Soul hasn't 'fallen', they've come down/back but either way it's relative to perspective. Did Jesus 'fall' or was there something very different going on? The understanding for this doesn't come from Spirituality but from the military and many other dangerous professions. "You never leave a man behind."
Sure it does come from Spirituality.
"You never leave a man behind." Not because man is a piece of animated meat, but because man is God yet unrealized; the secreted sacred.
And that is what Jesus came to symbolize, teach, and demonstrate.
Quote:
We can't regress because that would be lobotomising your consciousness. Is the coming of dawn a regression, or the new year? Spirals are created as the earth rotates around it's own axis, rotates around the sun and the sun moves across the galaxy creating a forwards-moving spiral across the galaxy. Your consciousness is 'spiralling across the galaxy'. In space you have three dimensions in which to have your perspective, on earth only two.
Of course we can regress, and that is exactly what is often happening, because human life by a self-conscious limited free will includes that as a possibility: that “your consciousness” may not be harmoniously one with all spirals of and within the Divine Will which they symbolize. As life spirals on incessantly in all dimensions, we unconsciously by that limited free-will in ignorance, divisively hold on to the past, and hold expectations for the future - separative static attachments of desire/ego/mind (with their respective unsatisfying consequences) - which constitute self-enforced limitation, ‘regression’, relative to the incessant spiraling progression of the Divine Will. Or, if one prefers brain as the standard-bearer for life, the metaphor of lobotomy prevails, an apt symbol for our conditional ignorance we unconsciously assent to as a separative variance from confluence with those Cosmic spirals that are manifestations and symbols of the Transcendent Will which we are in our deepest nature and innermost being (but haven't yet realized, and therefore cannot yet manifest).

This is why we suffer. This Universe isn’t a carnival ride we passively enjoy as objects. Witness (suffering) human life. We are actually the subject and have a greater part to play, but we haven’t realized this.
That’s the ‘lobotomy’.

~ J
Old 07-01-2018, 01:13 AM
Suspended
Ascender

Thank you kindly, Jyotir.
Old 07-01-2018, 12:14 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
Hey Greenslade.

Recently I felt myself move from judgment deeper in myself and opened to a place of peace within. I noticed that when I looked back through the whole stream of Karmic cycles (Well I call them my piece of the whole that I had to walk through as it was, where I was born, to which I immersed and learned through, till I was able to learn more, understand deeper, let all that go, opened to know something new as myself) I then did a little experiment a few days ago and looked back (at all those things that showed me a world, I had to face as myself, one I had to let go of fully in myself and not be trapped in myself in any way, as both beliefs and as a whole connection in this body. You could say a continued expression of itself no longer expressing as that self because the whole self understands more complete) at that stream of life that had been and now shifted into a deeper grounded new space as me and as I looked back, I could see myself as I was and as I was now. And within all this was a definite interconnected unfolding and a path that could well be defined as karmic back then. I then realized in that moment of looking back and standing in this new place today where I am, that I hold myself with more gentleness of unconditional love deeper now, a lighter hold on myself, you could say.

And as I look at things past in this moment, I see that if I were to somehow choose or experience something of the past again, it would matter, but I would be gentle with myself this time around, I would clear it faster as not to be contained deeper in myself. ( I guess this allows me to acknowledge others as they are through unconditional love deeper, the more I learn this lesson in myself for me) ( For some reason Karmic patterns no longer ruling me, with the old self believing it was "not responsible" comes into this too. When I feel "responsible" I make more responsible choices that are part of the understanding and experiences I have been a part of and have learned through. That becomes my whole package of self in this body learning in this life. Of course now, when I am being in this gentleness/loving kindness, this space where past deeds, thoughts and actions, impede upon my loving self, my unconditional loving self, first and foremost for myself, has compassion and deeper awareness of itself and life as one source, so I see it all so differently now. When you move into more, you see and notice more of life moving in you. You see and notice more of how you can be in you perceiving life and how and where you are perceiving from. Containment (in any shape or form) is a trap for dissolution of self and transformation of self.

Moving into my own Emptiness was my greatest gift to end the war in myself. Moving from there into life open and aware that the emptiness when truly embraced as yourself, can open a greater awareness of you as more than all that you once believed. Our minds are powerful inhabitants in this body, believing everything it moves through as being something, deciding what it all means and dictating to us the "naming" and "labelling" of what that all is. Our being is a powerful place to inhabit, simply because it allows everything to not be contained, more open to what is, more able to stay present with what is and let it all go back to peace.

We can call it unconditional love of course. I just know the more empty I am of mind controlling ideas about what is, the more my being can smile, be gentle with itself for everything it walks through, decides for itself, deals with, experiences basically. I had to learn to change the channel ongoing in myself to learn how to let the being lead me, not my head. My whole self is inclusive in this being space of course. You cant leave any part of you out of the picture in this way of deeper connection to yourself and other life.

And of course most of my actions are open to be lead from gentleness or loving kindness more clear now, so that means my choices and my reflections are showing me how life feels with me in this way, which is nice because it becomes a natural reflection, not a reflection projecting containment of itself as one. Which of course many of us do until we learn of what we contain and hold onto in ourselves.

I think I wrote something recently that we are our own cause and affect, but even that if held as loving kindness takes on a whole different spin..

(we are slave to our own creations, hence we forget we can be our own master)
Hi Nature's

Be careful what you wish for because you might just get it. That saying is certainly true right now because it's where I'm at, trying to process the not-so-simple answer to a very simple question. I wanted to know that I was 'doing fine', a very human moment of untypical uncertainty. Not 'fine' in the human sense though but in the bigger picture, I guess I wanted to know that I hadn't screwed up somewhere along the line and go back to school when I shuffle off this mortal coil. I've been told a few times that this is my final existence on this plane of existence and curiosity of what's next has always been met by a brick wall. That's understandable because any talk of a next plane of existence wouldn't make much sense anyway, and I'd much prefer to arrive without a headful of expectations and projections. I was told I would be a 'teacher of Life' but the channelled Spirit I was talking to wouldn't go into any more detail simply because there was no frame of reference. What it did though is put so much into perspective. Life can't be taught but I understand the sentiment, and if it's to be 'taught' or mentored then practical experience will go a long way.

At this moment it's scary, really scary because after having lived most of my life at odds with myself and everything around me, there's a far better resonance with my environment and the people in it - including some people in this forums. I did nine years in the military and you can always tell another military person just by looking at them. I'm not sure if it's an energetic perception, whether it's the unconscious processing of body language or what it is, but it's there just the same. Sometimes you can look at someone and although they're not Spiritual as in acolytes of a belief system, they embody very similar frequencies. Like someone who has no interest in the Bible but still Loves their neighbour just the same. You can look at people, see what they write and not have to explain anything, you just know with a full-on Gnosis and it shines through there expression.

One of the things I was told by my channelled Spirit was confirmation of something I was told a long time ago and which resonated with me. "You can change a place just by being there." It didn't figure at the time but piece by piece the understanding came, and it's true. It's inevitable that we will express out our consciousness regardless, the difference comes in what and how it's expressed.

"I hold myself with more gentleness of unconditional love deeper now, a lighter hold on myself, you could say."

My mother used to say that empty barrels make the most noise and that's true. People reflect and echo what's inside themselves and the more 'noise' they make the deeper the need to fill the perceived silence or lack of vibration with something - anything.

It takes control to relinquish control. Sometimes when I mill something over in my mind that I've read in here, I feel the energies of my Guide sitting watching from the back of my consciousness. Once when we were having a conversation I said "I'd like to perceive the Universe as you do." He laughed, and now I understand that there was so much in that laugh. It all makes sense - everything and while I didn't worry too much about control, what it was or wasn't everything had a rhyme and reason that my reasoning knew not of. It's all OK because it is OK and because I can allow it to be OK - and I can be OK with it. And that's OK, that's so much better than OK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
I think I wrote something recently that we are our own cause and affect, but even that if held as loving kindness takes on a whole different spin..
Yes, as in arms in the air YES!!!!.
Old 07-01-2018, 12:39 PM
Greenslade

Hey Joytir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jyotir
This is why we suffer. This Universe isn’t a carnival ride we passively enjoy as objects. Witness (suffering) human life. We are actually the subject and have a greater part to play, but we haven’t realized this.
That’s the ‘lobotomy’.

~ J
Exactly. And we all have our parts to play after our own fashion.
Old 07-01-2018, 02:37 PM
Master

ACT I, Scene 3

Jyotir: [raises a glass of single malt with Greenslade, and toasts] To lobotomies!
Old 07-01-2018, 03:51 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jyotir
Jyotir: [raises a glass of single malt with Greenslade, and toasts] To lobotomies!
To lobotomies, Slaint - pronounced 'slange', it's Gaelic for good health. Well, it is uisge after all, the water of Life.

There's a Doric toast that's quite apt here:-
"Here's tae us. (Here's to us)
Wha's like us? (Who is like us?
Damn few and thir aw deid. (Damn few and they're all dead.)"