Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 21-12-2017, 11:25 PM
Experiencer
Positivity when you act only lasts as long as you can believe the character you're playing. Instead try taking delight in the small things. It may build out naturally.
“Once you realize that the road is the goal and that you are always on the road, not to reach a goal, but to enjoy its beauty and its wisdom, life ceases to be a task and becomes natural and simple, in itself an ecstasy.”
― Nisargadatta Maharaj
Old 21-12-2017, 11:48 PM
boshy b. good

We got a screen of much to do, not much To agree to, but much to do, agreement and not agreement
sends people crazy, as long as we are Going to have survived another day - ok that's worker's delight,
with the upbeat of rizzes and razzes and quejas rayadas Because we are small headed humans within.
So ok. Wory off our hats is of a stubborn cat. So we are all Forgiven even though some of us are slow,
we're allright that way allso too, to the munch of Faith''in ..
Old 22-12-2017, 07:34 PM
Kioma

I forget who said it, but there was a guy who was talking about his lifetime battle with depression and he described it like this:

"For some people the glass is half full, for some people the glass is half empty. All my life I wondered 'Who drank all my water!?'"

It wasn't until he examined his fundamental expectations that he began to question his fundamental attitude in general.
Old 22-12-2017, 09:04 PM
boshy b. good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioma
I forget who said it, but there was a guy who was talking about his lifetime battle with depression and he described it like this:

he needs to talk himself out of mutiny Or he needs to talk to himself higher than mutiny.
Old 22-12-2017, 09:22 PM
boshy b. good

Quote:
Originally Posted by boshy b. good
So we are all Forgiven even though some of us are slow, we're alright that way also too, to the munch of faithing ..

Is that off trouble. etc.
Old 23-12-2017, 05:52 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
"For some people the glass is half full, for some people the glass is half empty. All my life I wondered 'Who drank all my water!?'"
Most people only see half the picture and have little imagination. So the glass is half-full of manure, what part is positive and what part is negative?

The glass is half-full because it was full of a rather fine single malt, the other half has enough room for my nose to enjoy the aroma and is full of potential at the same time.
Old 23-12-2017, 07:42 AM
boshy b. good

Quote:

back to get himself some of that extra yearned. Will be back
Old 23-12-2017, 04:22 PM
Kioma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Most people only see half the picture and have little imagination. So the glass is half-full of manure, what part is positive and what part is negative?

The glass is half-full because it was full of a rather fine single malt, the other half has enough room for my nose to enjoy the aroma and is full of potential at the same time.
Love it!
Old 24-12-2017, 09:54 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Love it!
Thank you. The good thing about banging your head against a brick wall is that it feels great when you stop and your brain is more free to find a better, more constructive way.
Old 24-12-2017, 10:10 AM
Master
In as much as I understand it, being 'positive' or 'negative' stems from a force of habit, usually deeply conditioned and ingrained by past experiences, which serve to keep us within a specified neuroplasticity.

I 'used to be' a negative person, until I found out that what was making me 'negative' was the attempt to exert some kind of control over situations far beyond my sphere of influence. This kept me firmly rooted within the rut of expecting bad things to happen, so they did...it became a self-fulfilling prophecy.

I'm not a 'positive person' now, but I'm not negative either - I just take things as they come.