Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 06-09-2017, 08:38 PM
Knower
Location: I'm a homesick Californian from Lake Tahoe/Truckee, living in England.
If You Want Heavy, Heavy Dreams...

...Try a combination of amazonite and celestite at your bedside, or underneath your pillow!

It may not work for you as it has been for me, but...Whoa! I was not even trying to have heavy dreams -- I just happened to have these two crystals on my bedside bureau amid my usual, 'everyday' stones. When I take them away, the dreams are less deep. As soon as I put them back again, I am trying to interpret the images, symbolism and messages I receive, sometimes on-off for days. I have since come to use this combination as a 'tool' for greater insights. It works!
Old 07-09-2017, 08:26 AM
Pathfinder

Hmm i'm gonna try that. I notice when I sleep with crystals or stones, my dreams are more intense.
Old 08-09-2017, 04:20 PM
Pathfinder

Bustamite gave me some vivid dreams. Add some red jasper to better recall them.

Red Jasper is good for memory and especially of inner experiences like dream-states.
Old 08-09-2017, 04:29 PM
Pathfinder

If your dreams turn dark and heavy add some charoite to avoid nightmares.
Old 08-09-2017, 06:56 PM
Knower
Location: I'm a homesick Californian from Lake Tahoe/Truckee, living in England.
Good suggestion, Byrial! Thanks! I've got a small stone of charoite and I can have dark, heavy dreams sometimes.

I added some labradorite to the mix and I dreamt I was a mermaid (one with magickal powers which she used) swimming in this lovely, lovely place. It was so serene. Labradorite does things to me on so many levels, it's almost stupifying. Thus, I can only take it for a few days at a time, or else it becomes too much for me.
Old 09-09-2017, 09:38 AM
Pathfinder

So you feel like me that certain stones are too much over time. I acutally made a thread about this (but this forum seem to be rather inactive) because i want others opinions and perspectives in addition to my own experiences.

So if i wear wulfenite for a whole day i become ill. I mean im getting a fever and flu symptoms and this happened 3 times.

However if i only spend like 5 minutes meditating with it, especially in the morning i get very good stimulation and sexual energies. Of all stones that generate sexual energy this is by faar the best for me. Makes me warm and i have a intense pulsing rush of blood flow to my sexual organ. Then i just leave it and go about my day. Repeat the next day and its more intense.
Old 09-09-2017, 10:15 PM
Knower
Byrial -

I'd love it if you linked me to that thread of yours. It sounds interesting and like one I'd enjoy responding to. Still, I'll put down some things here just the same.

I've yet to work with wulfenite, but I actually have a similar effect with red aventurine regarding sexual surges (i.e., sensations of heat, intensity, pulsing and tingling). Of course, red aventurine vibrates on the 2nd chakra which governs sexuality and the organs indicative of it. I have had visions which reflect this while placing it over my lower abdomen (2nd chakra area) during meditation or post-meditation. I seem to get along well with this crystal and, candidly, I enjoy the feelings it gives me. It further seems to 'up the anty' of my creative inspiration which is important to me as a writer. Wulfenite, of course, is another 2nd chakra stone.

Interesting how the wulfenite makes you ill. I suppose it's likely been suggested to you that it could be detoxing you of some negative energy emotionally or etherically, which is then manifesting itself physically. That is just my thinking anyway. But any detox can be intense and some can handle undergoing one in only small amounts and for a short time.

I actually keep the majority of my stones put away at all times because I am quite sensitive to them. I take one/some out every so often and to achieve certain effects, before putting it/them away again. I seem to be able to leave out, perhaps, seven or eight continually (from those I have tried working with, thus far, and it is a lot!). I am one of the many 'crystal hoarders' here, I suppose, which is why I have so many - despite my tendency to use most of them sporadically.

Labradorite (which I think the most beautiful stone of them all, appearance-wise) and I...It is a highly amazing thing. It can cause me to channel/become a medium like nothing else (particularly if I place a piece of it over my throat chakra while going into a trance state). It intensifies my dreams, astral trips/OBEs and every one of my 'clair' abilities. It increases synchronistic events in my life.

In saying all the above, it can also bring up my 'shadow self' too often which can be overwhelming. When I first began working with it, I felt the urge to burst into tears anytime I would hold it. This seems to have stopped. I have noticed that it can leave me feeling depleted of energy - so drained and tired that I can lag even during an easy walk (and I am in good shape and am an avid hiker!). Initially, this would happen after only a couple of days of use, but I now seem able to handle it for longer than that (though not much!). If I meditate with it, I can feel depressed thereafter. Normally, I feel quite 'high' after meditating.

While I enjoy having heavy and meaningful dreams, it can be tiresome to have them night after night after night. Sometimes one just wants to 'black out' in sleep and not remember a thing, you know?! ;-) I tend to have deep dreams as it is - even without any crystals near me.

I can go on, but I won't in case you link me to your aforementioned thread and so will add my other 'too much' experiences with certain crystals there and then. But yeah, I've had a lot of experience with the 'too much' thing and have some ideas as to why this is the case for certain people with certain crystals.
Old 14-09-2017, 01:19 AM
Experiencer
Wow ! Interesting thread. I agree that Labradorite is really gorgeous, it's one of the most magical looking stones, almost electric. I am truly a big fan of the stone.

I wonder what kind of stone you could use if you wanted the opposite, to have less heavy dreams or maybe no dreams at all ?

Just sayin, and wondering...because dreams are cool and all.
Old 20-09-2017, 06:07 PM
Newbie ;)

I sleep with a jade pendant on to help enhance my dreams. But because I am paranoid I also sleep with black tourmaline
Old 03-02-2019, 07:02 AM
Suspended
Seeker
I Heard on this site that emerald is the manifestation of the green ray, anyway fell asleep with it on my forehead and had a dream some higher intelligence was talking to me, i should of wrote it down because it was amazing but i get it mixed with other dreams cant rember which is which.