Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 27-10-2016, 03:45 PM
Master
I looked at plenty of guys at first sight out of lust and infatuation. I haven't really felt "in love" with another person. I suppose my heart chakra and Soul recognition would have to stir up inside me.
Old 27-10-2016, 04:23 PM
Ascender

I have fallen in love at first sight 2 times, both involved some seriously weird eye contact and flashes of light when looking into each other's eyes. The second time though, it was more than feeling in love, more than lust or infatuation because, from the very first day, I intensely cared about him and his well being. That is not explainable in our earthly terms and can only be explained by soul recognition.
Old 29-10-2016, 01:56 AM
Knower

Imagine that before this reincarnation you and another spirit made plans to form a family or live together to learn and go through experiences both need.

They made a commitment. They return to the material world. When they meet they "recognized" theirselves. As a sign, pineal gland "lights" when recognizing each other ...

Sorry there is no magic! Some biochemistry but above all a real commitment!

I'm not talking here about soulmates, I'm talking about
commitment betwen 2 spirits in their evolutionary journey.
Old 31-10-2016, 04:31 AM
Master
Can this happen without seeing a person?

Like meeting online in a game or a chatroom and had only ordinary conversations?

just curious.
Old 14-11-2016, 03:54 PM
Newbie ;)

I don't know, if that connection could happen online but why not? As our energy field is infinite... In my case, it was in a real life meeting.

It's still complicated but nothing I ever experienced before, it's on a whole new level communication-wise. Though I fear it could again just be me "teaching" someone stuff and me finding just another piece of myself if I'm lucky; without anything else happening. It's kind of hard at the moment because I feel like giving and never receiving anything (that's not accurate, I know but well) though that whole finding aspects of yourself should be worth it.
Old 15-11-2016, 10:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by khallianen

Like meeting online in a game or a chatroom and had only ordinary conversations?

just curious.

Hello khallianen, speaking from personal experience, I can say it can happen online and yes, without seeing the other person. It has happened twice in my case, the first was in my early twenties and the second, in my late twenties.

In both instances, the love feeling was almost immediate. Like my soul somehow knew there was something special with the other person and there was an immediate connection without any effort at all. There was a lot of synchronicity involved as well.

With the second one, the other person felt it too and was in fact the first to acknowledge the connection. It was amazing and mindblowing beyond words.

Love,
lemongrass

♥♥
Old 19-11-2016, 08:46 PM
Master
what is this thing "love" ?
what is the basis for it ?
what constitutes it ?

"love at first sight" seems as likely as "love at second sight",
or third, or four-hundredth.
in all cases, it would involve recognition of truth.

there is nothing that needs to be accomplished in order to
make it possible for love to exist; there's no need for delay.
there are no preparations that can be done to ensure that love is valid,
since there is nothing more certain than love on which to build from.
Old 19-11-2016, 09:13 PM
Deactivated Account
I haven't ever experienced love before, so I call bull on the whole love at first sight thing. Only in fairytales does it exist, but sadly we aren't living in a fairytale where everyone gets a happy ending...

Last edited by Clover : 20-11-2016 at 03:32 PM. Reason: Swearing not allowed on forum
Old 20-11-2016, 09:47 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by khallianen

just curious.

The problem is "words". They come easy and cheap so gestures toward each other are missing and to me it's acts not words that count. People tend to behave themselves when they first date but you can sense things about people. On line you don't get to see their habitual gestures, how they react to the surround and things.

I'd say someone believing they're in love through just conversation and a couple of videos or photos over the internet is illusory. It could be "real" of course, but pretty rare.

Old 21-11-2016, 01:36 AM
Deactivated Account

" Love at First Click" : D It's actually a book, it is a guide on how to date and connect with people online in this technological era. No, I don't own it! I browsed through it at the library while searching for books.

I feel the problem with online connections is that you really don't know who is behind the computer screen. One can be subject to predator type individuals,a new term to describe shady and questionable online personalities is Cyberpaths . Their good at acting and enticing the vulnerable for their own egoic agenda. That saying, be realistic with who your engaging with online ( and offline for that matter) if it sounds too good to be true, it usually it is.

Building a friendship is always the best route to go for sustaining longevity. : )