Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 16-11-2010, 06:29 AM
cinnamon

Fish new here...a horrifyingly fascinating experience..

Hello everyone, newbie here. I've had several strange sporadic dreams/occurrences throughout my life, but my latest really left me in a WOW state of mind...it has me digging deep for answers/explanations (if there are any)...

I abruptly woke up absolutely horrified early this morning. I was disoriented, unsure of where I was or what was going on. As soon as my eyes could focus, I saw my husband sleeping in bed next to me and saw that the time was 2:04 a.m. I felt like I had literally plopped down into bed and had been jarred awake. I had dreamed that I was somewhere with my mother and another female person. We were in a dimly lit room, with the unidentified female laying on top of a sheet on a bed. She was having a seizure. I could not see her well enough to tell who she was, I could only see her eyes, which seemed to be lit by some kind of blue-ish light-and I could tell her eyes were rolled back in her head. I was holding onto my Mother and screaming in terror watching this woman convulse on the bed and trying to make out who she was...I couldn't. I could only look into her eyes and scream, then suddenly there was this buzzer sound, like the buzzer at the end of a dryer cycle, only non-stop. The seizure came to an end, the woman's eyes fixed on me (I wasn't sure if it was because she died or what), lit up by the blue light, the buzzer stopped, and I abruptly woke up in what all seemed like the same instant. It scared the hell out of me! I saw my mom later in the morning, and told her about my dream. It really weirded her out because she has a very close friend who has had 2 brain tumors removed and who was hospitalized recently because of uncontrollable seizures. About 13 hours later, I received a text message from my best friend telling me she was being sent to see a neurologist because she had had an unexplained seizure in the middle of the night(she has never had any type of seizure before). I called to get all the details and to make sure she was okay, and come to find out she had her seizure at approximately 2 a.m. at the same time I was having my dream about the unidentified female having a seizure. I have had other strange dreams, ever since I was a child, but usually I dream about something happening in the future(death, birth, etc.)and then it happens. This was the first time i have ever experienced anything like this and would like to hear/read others' thoughts on this.
Old 16-11-2010, 06:40 AM
Master
Obviously you are close to this person which, if you are sensitive as it sounds, would make you more susceptable to picking up on her in this moment...especially in sleep when all of your inhabitions are at rest.
Take it as it is....don't discount the evidence that you truly linked in with her experience.
Old 16-11-2010, 07:44 AM
glenos

I had a mate who I used to meet when fishing. I knew his wife too who passed over three weeks ago incedently. In the early hours one night I have suddenly sat up in bed because I heard a shout. Phew I thought, listening in the silence. A few days later I heard that my mate had suddenly sat bolt upright in bed (his wife was half awake) and then collapsed flat again. His wife tried to wake him with no luck because he had had a massive brain seizure/storm and was dead. I found out the time this had happened... the same time that I had sat bolt upright....

G.