Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 02-09-2012, 01:05 PM
wade

A deceased Aunt

Okay, I know the headline sounds ominous, but it's not as scary as it sounds. For the particulars, I'll be brief.
About 3 years ago, my mom came down with Colon Cancer. A year after that, and 3 surgeries later (which left her unable to travel), my Aunt (whom lived a province away)found out she had Lung Cancer, and went pretty fast. My mom was unable to visit her as she was passing, nor able to go to her funeral.
About a year and 4 months ago, my mom's Cancer had returned as an inoperable mass in her abdomen. As of now, she is alive, but in chronic pain due to this mass (which has grown considerably) pressing on her various organs and spine.
For the past 3 months, my mom had grown a bit restless (not wanting to sleep, needing someone to be with her around the clock)...mind you, me and my sister live with her (I've basically lived with her my entire life), but you get the jist (I hope! lol).
So, tonight, I had a dream, that my deceased Aunt was visiting my mom. They were having a good visit...then my mom told my Aunt that it was time to go to sleep, and my Aunt became enraged. She had picked up a statuette of Mary, and flung it against the wall (though it didn't break). Then I woke up.
I believe that my Aunt is haunting my mom, making her feel restless. It may be due to the Cancer, but things feel different, because she (my mom) had come to realize her mortality...not only with this illness, but with other factors that have happened in her lifetime. My mom had told me many times before that she was ready to go, not only during the different stages of this Cancer, but beforehand as well (long before this Cancer came into the picture).

What I am asking in this thread, is how do you (if possible) tell or make a spirit go to rest?

p.s. I also welcome any dream interpretations. Thanks! wade:)
Old 04-09-2012, 02:35 AM
Toolite

I didnt want say this but when we follow religon we have an expectations but when we pass in flesh we see and to have a love to tell u to sleep could be fustrating.
All the Glory Belongs to God Forever
Old 04-09-2012, 12:38 PM
Administrator
Hey Wade

Cancer is a horrid disease it affects anybody it doesnt make any difference of color or creed,your dream could consits of your own frustrations which you feel in the waking hours, your aunt passed away from it your mother is really ill with it.maybe you think that your mother isnt fighting enough,and that comes out as your aunt being angry with her for giving up.
living with someone fighting cancer is not easy.and its not nice when you see the pain that comes with it,
your mother saying to your aunt that she wants to sleep, your mother has had enough she is ready to go, but she is fighting for you. tell her she can go that could be all shes waiting to hear,
your aunt will be there to support her when she goes, it could be your own fear of loosing her, thats causing the dreams.

Namaste
Old 04-09-2012, 03:26 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolite
I didnt want say this but when we follow religon we have an expectations but when we pass in flesh we see truth and to have a love one to tell u to sleep could be fustrating. when there is no sleep..

All the Glory Belongs to God Forever

.................................................. .................................................. ....
Old 04-09-2012, 04:05 PM
iolite

Wade..

Talk to your aunt. Tell her that she'll be at peace if she simply goes to the light. Reassure her that she'll be able to come back to visit her sister and watch over her.
Old 04-09-2012, 06:21 PM
wade

@Nativespirit: My mom knows that when she leaves, her children will be okay...It'll be hard, but we will know that she isn't in pain anymore.
@Toolite: I think I understand what you mean, as in our spirits are never "at" rest, but I also think that my aunt may not want to join the creator just yet.
@Iolite: I have asked (last night) for my grandparents help, so I'm hoping they do.
Thank you guys, for the replies! wade:)