Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 02-09-2017, 09:05 PM
Experiencer
Old Crystals and crystals that seem unable to be cleansed

I've been looking around for the answer to this question and I don't seem to find a lot on it anywhere.

I have two questions if anyone can help me. Firstly, I have some old crystals. I never took care of them as far as cleansing them because I had the one when I was little and didn't know better when someone gave me the other one. Since, I've been cleansing them but they are very flat feeling. There just seems to be no energy coming from them. I haven't tried everything yet, I haven't tried salt but I've put them in the sun, washed them, run water over them, I usually use palo santo to smoke them....they're just flat. My question is, do gems or rocks ever die? Is it possible? I'm just wondering if its a possibility. I'm going to keep trying because I realize if a stone has never been cleansed all this time perhaps it really has a lot of "stuff" it is carrying, it went through a lot with me. Also if a stone does die, what do you do with it?

My other question is every once in a while I seem to have a crystal that gets really discolored, and yucky looking and I can't seem to bring it around. I bought 2 prasiolites, maybe I didn't notice this about it idk but one looks gorgeous, I was mesmerized when I was washing it how beautiful it was and I was looking for the other one. When I found it finally it seemed discolored - perhaps it was always there along that one portion and I didn't see it before that but quickly after that it fell and cracked and it got a line of dirt through it, and then within a very short time it got more dirt through it, staining it. But it wasn't just that-the stone seemed to turn dark not only in those areas but on a big portion of it and I don't know why-it was more than the crack or that one darker section-it got very murky looking. What happened to it? Is there something I can do? I've rarely had this happen with stones but every once in a great while I remember something like this. I put it in the sun, smoked it, soap, water, scrubbed it, -nothing. I don't know how to get the dirt out of it.....I don't know why it happened so quickly...

thank you
Old 02-09-2017, 09:13 PM
Master
To the best of my knowledge they don't die. However they've led me to understand that without interaction and socialization that they loose interest in the physical planes and go back into the Oneness. Something like us going to sleep and entering the DreamWorld, or checking out of 3D awareness and into meditation.
So they aren't using their crystalline body anymore basically and have moved the bulk of their consciousness elsewhere. Lots of attention, other crystals, music, being near plants and so on will increase their interest in returning to their crystalline body and awareness here instead of the "Big Sleep".

The one that got darker and darker and went through some falls, got cracked and so on. That one is very sick. Its absorbed a lot of negative energy that's killing it. I'd take it to a Healer. Right away. Seriously.

P.S. Love your tagline! "Don't remind the world that it is sick and troubled. Remind it that it is beautiful and free." Mooji
Old 02-09-2017, 11:25 PM
Experiencer
CrystalSong, yes, thank you, that is exactly what I am feeling about the prasiolite and I feel so bad because I feel helpless because I had not known what to do for it. I also feel guilty because it is in my possession and this has happened to it. I feel like I should have protected it from this. I don't know where it could have picked this up. I have a grid around my house-though it is possible it could have been one of the times when it needed to be reset? How does something like this happen?

I will call a healer for it, I think I know someone who can help it.

Thank you for your advice. Yes, I love what he said also :) thanks
Old 03-09-2017, 01:18 AM
Administrator
Hello

I have that happen where a crystal has gone dark. I put them in a window for a month from the New Moon to the Full Moon cycle and they seem to come back to life.

When they get dirty and this seems to happen even in a closed case, I have used the computer screen wipes on then. As it does not scratch the screen it will not scratch a stone I do not feel. That seems to work for me.

For some as odd as this will sound Ketchup works wonders.

Lynn
Old 05-09-2017, 02:17 PM
Pathfinder
Hello
I end up attracting a lot of misused and abused crystals...
Personally I find that you can sort of "reboot" crystals... by placing them in a tub or large basin full of water, you can add essential oils (lavender and or sandalwood work well for "hurt crystals") try and avoid salt on a "hurt crystal"... Let them in the water for as long as you feel guided to, usually no longer than a day. I find the water helps to "discharge" whatever they have collected. Next spend a brief moment holding the crystal and visualizing gentle healing energy surrounding it... then you can bury it in the earth, preferably a flower garden or near a tree, or flowing water... Give it a week, then check on it, if its still weak, give it another week.
Then you can wash it again, sit it in sunlight or use visualization...
I usually let these crystals just sit around, and add to the environment until I feel they are ready and willing to be used again.