Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 13-03-2017, 12:02 AM
Pathfinder

Love & Relationships -Friends and Family & Neighbour

Humanism

As the text above, this is just a realization and awakening for the me and whole in masses of you..
Its best to bless and not curse, as we do what we wish to get and be in return.
May people who do wrongs might not even know that, they might never had parents or were singled parented or in a bad environment of parental control; Who in themselves might not even know themselves what to do and make out of life in the means of the heart and virtue. So they teach harm and it is passed on as such from generation to generation. So with this i hope;... We as a whole even if small in number will learn from those who have gone before is and learned the lessons of kindness and goodness altogether.

Its a little feat if we make it important and valuable, so to friend, family, siblings, parents, neighbour, strangers and otherwise alike. May we find strength and wisdom to tread with them kindly as we would wish and want to be dealed with ourselves, but even better to disattach ourselves from the deed we thus have done and count it nothing compared to the universe that does all things in and through us. Be a witness of it yourself so to speak of so that marvel might come and knock on your door more often..

Thanks be

We all are tourists in this world, let them that have grasped a piece of this world to help them that do not have the pages thereof. Know that we are all equal and thereby deserving of the best from within. Non were given a living life's manual but some received a duty at hand. So make it easier on ourselves and be kind to one another; Tho that turth may hurt at times.. it be good in general if we and all could receive feedbacks overall, good or bad..

I had a long text message on my phone written about tourism, but it become lost to me somehow. so i hope this short revisitation is without flaws tho i know perfection is never at hand until deliberately and purposely freed from the cause of death and hell.

so cheers up boys, and &girls... be kind and one with another...

in and apart of chat

thanks for your time

God be praised