Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 26-11-2010, 11:17 PM
Teh Fallen

Random Time distortions

This happens throughout the years for me, and it has been increasing in occurrence(more events each year).

I will be doing something, like writing, listening to music, talking to someone, look at a clock, carry on with what I'm doing, then I look back, and the time has gone back, and this can range from minutes to hours. Then I find myself experiencing dejavu sometimes doing what I just did over again.
The synchronicity when these occurrences happen is phenomenal.
example:

I will look at a clock, see the time, carry on with what I'm doing, minutes or hours later look again, and all of a sudden I am furture back in time according to the clock(s) (Vonage box clock, cable box time, computer time, watch time, etc.)I always use the first time keeper as a frame of reference of the past, current, and future time keepings., then I look at what I'm doing and realize I've just done this or am about to do this again except the time either reads a few minutes before, at back at the same minute I looked at the clock even though I just read it and it has either been minutes or hours ahead of what it is now.

I'm very sorry it is very hard to explain.
It's as if I go forward, and somehow in an extremely smooth transition, which I can only figure out has occurred through what time it was then, to what time I just saw, which when I look away goes back to the original or just before the original time
example:
11:04 first check
11:10 second check
11:04 third check or a minute or two even an hour or hours before

It is like Deja vu except I'm living what is occurring then doing what I did initialy(check the time)and go through it again a second time, like playing a mission in a game and clicking restart after you've seen whats ahead.

Sometimes these can just be general lapses in time, going forward, then repeating the intial event (time checking) continuing on, repeating intial event and realize I'm about to do what I've already done again I'll use this example.

11:04 first check
11:10 second check
11:04 third check or a minute or two even an hour or hours before

So does anyone know what is happening to me.
Like I stated before the transition is so smooth that the only reason besides the deja vu that I know they are happening is because of the time distortions I observe while keeping the time and the consistency of the distortion. normal, normal, back to initial normal/or just before intial normal which is the only time that what I do might change.)
Old 27-11-2010, 02:39 AM
Gracey

how are your thoughts when this happens. are you in autopilot or are you thinking deeply about something? or does your thoughts seem to have no impact?
Old 27-11-2010, 03:48 AM
Teh Fallen

When I think about it I am usually physically on autopilot reading while in my mind deep in thought I guess lost in a primordial ocean of thought where I am able to focus and concentrate which strangely only really happens during these occurrences the only catch is I'm only able to bring back what I will discover through events in my life(hidden truths, simple yet powerful concepts that can help one cope)events that usually occur afterwards, unlock to my consciousness when is needed.
"One who does not think of time, nor the idea of time, never has to bear the despair of knowing time." -me
this helped me with my impatience.
Old 27-11-2010, 09:13 AM
Master

I have heard about this and it will happen more often and to more people soon. I'll have to get back to you though because I have to find it. It was an interview.

I believe it's because you are stepping back and fourth between this dimension and another. I see you realize time is only an illusion and as you shift out of 3D and it's linear time you'll have these experiences.

Finally found a snippet here: http://kconlineradio.com/jwr10/jwr10_oct12.mp3 start listening at about 22 mins

I've heard more on the subject including a discussion on deja vu but I heard it in a different conversation. It's a radio show interview where the host is asking a channeled group questions (the ninth dimensional Pleaidians channeled through Wendy Kennedy).

Last edited by in progress : 27-11-2010 at 02:13 PM.
Old 27-11-2010, 05:00 PM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh Fallen
When I think about it I am usually physically on autopilot reading while in my mind deep in thought I guess lost in a primordial ocean of thought where I am able to focus and concentrate which strangely only really happens during these occurrences the only catch is I'm only able to bring back what I will discover through events in my life(hidden truths, simple yet powerful concepts that can help one cope)events that usually occur afterwards, unlock to my consciousness when is needed.
"One who does not think of time, nor the idea of time, never has to bear the despair of knowing time." -me
this helped me with my impatience.

i do believe you answer is in your quote.....simple and obvious.....
Old 27-11-2010, 10:38 PM
Teh Fallen

Interesting interview link there In progress thank you
Gracy that quote is an interesting quote as it can mean many different things and can become just about anything when it comes to the illusions of this world among other things
Example
One who does not think of limits, nor the idea of limits, never has to be held down by them. Etc