Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 19-10-2010, 07:48 PM
twisted_pentagram

Is this spiritual or should i see a doctor?

Lately ive been experiencing some weird things. I keep hearing people whisper my name in my ear, and i keep seeing sihlouettes of people who arent really there. Im also really really paranoid all the time that people are talking about me and looking at me. And i also keep doing weird things like thinking theres something like food on my face, or theres something hanging from my nose, but there never actually is. And when i walk down the street i get the feeling someones trying to make me fall over. I have had experiences with the spiritual world before but never anything at all like this, so i dont know if it really is something spritual or if i might need some kind of mental help and i should see a doctor. Any thoughts?
Old 19-10-2010, 07:52 PM
Master
I think that all these things can be explained by becoming more open spiritually -but I also think they can be explained medically. I say it's always important to rule things out, so I'd go see your doctor before starting to entertain any other more spiritual explanations.

Old 19-10-2010, 08:11 PM
abikisses

I has this happen to me about 7 months ago, I believed I was being followed too, I had to do things like take different routes and pull up before my stop... when I recognised certain coincidences and synchronizes and acknowledged them, they disappeared in about 1 week.

Blessings
Abikisses
Old 19-10-2010, 08:25 PM
Guide
Spirituality brings out all kinds of weird things, mentally and physically. I can relate, as I've heard voices vividly outside of my head at times, twitched uncontrollably at some times, and strange things like that.

I find that as we tune to new energies and release a lot of baggage that baggage surfaces in us so we can deal with it and let it go. I experienced this as a flood of anxiety attacks and heart palpitations, for quite a while when I experienced my heart chakra awakening.

The things you've listed may be fears that have surfaced, so do your best to accept them and move on. I believe that these things are brought to our attention as our awareness expands- we realize things about us are not so set in stone, and we're not quite what we think we are.

My thing is, don't ever rule anything out as mainly spiritual- get both sides of the story first, then decide. For example, you don't want to think some pain in your back is just an energy blockage when it's a tumor, you know?

Best of luck
Old 19-10-2010, 08:26 PM
twisted_pentagram

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaere
I think that all these things can be explained by becoming more open spiritually.

I dont think its a case of needing to be more open. I have been open to everything for some time and have had encounters with sprits on quite a few occasions. I wondered if it might be something bad trying to control me or something? I dont know.
Old 19-10-2010, 08:34 PM
Master
I did not say that you needed to be more open, I said the things you are experiencing can be explained because you're open. No, I don't think it's something bad trying to control you. But you should see your doctor to rule out any medical condition before exploring other avenues imo.

Old 19-10-2010, 08:34 PM
twisted_pentagram

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verunia

My thing is, don't ever rule anything out as mainly spiritual- get both sides of the story first, then decide. For example, you don't want to think some pain in your back is just an energy blockage when it's a tumor, you know?

Best of luck

Fair point, thanks :) however, if i go to a doctor, they arent going to tell me its something spiritual are they, they will try to find some explaination for it medically, and i dont want to end up taking pills or something that they give me if really its spritual, because that will just make it worse.

I have been having a really rough time the past 6 months or so, my life has been turned upside down and although ive not been diagnosed, im pretty sure im depressed, its for this reason i thought that maybe i might be developing some kind of mental illness.

Another thing ive forgot to mention is i keep getting bad pains in my stomach for no reason, and getting big bruises and scratches when i havent done anything to hurt myself, and then they go away within a day or so :s
Old 19-10-2010, 08:36 PM
twisted_pentagram

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaere
I did not say that you needed to be more open, I said the things you are experiencing can be explained because you're open. No, I don't think it's something bad trying to control you. But you should see your doctor to rule out any medical condition before exploring other avenues imo.

Ah ok, sorry i thought thats what you meant. Thanks :)