Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 16-10-2010, 02:50 PM
Rio-Xeniayo

Seeking help.( Demonic incounters)

Alright, no one call me or my friends crazy. But we think the realm that holds Demonic beings is colliding with the Human realm.
I know this is unbelievable. But we've had many demons of different sizes, shapes, abilities appear around our areas. Mind you we're countries away.
We keep contact via online.
We've been looking for answers and seeking help.
I came here in hopes to finding other people who have or had beliefs such as this.
We're looking for allies so to speak. People who can help and such. We've been reading The Key Of Solomon and The Lesser Key Of Solomon,
gathering that these events could be connected to that.

I admit this is outrageous and odd for someone of my age or such to get involved in.
In fact we figured this out at ages 15-16. As my group of friends/allies stand age wise.
I don't care still if you consider my crazy and such. I am dead serious about this. My contacts are on my profile.
And yes I will stay active on this forum. I wont just post this and leave. That's stupid. I'm going to at least use the account.
Any way I hope maybe some more experienced people can help out.
Old 16-10-2010, 03:50 PM
Master
Question

Hmm. That's not a lot of info to go on...what have these entities DONE to you ?
Old 16-10-2010, 04:19 PM
Administrator
Hello

First off I would hope no one would ever go to that "crazy" word as its not propper to go there.

When it comes to the word "Demon" that s one that goes to times when the World was a much different place. It goes to a time when one feared having contact with the Spirit World with the dead if ye will.

I am very familiar wit the Keys of Solomon but again one has to go back in the times there and rmember that what we do not fear now we did back then. We are gainning more and more understandings that when we pass over WE do not go into notingness we go to Spirit and out Soul goes forth to maybe a new life or learnings depending in its path.

One can take any ancient text and find ways to make it fit now....but when one truly looks at it the lines are very swirly in nature not a striaght and clear direction.

It is not the age one is that matters here.....I was at one time many Moon's ago now that age and I explored in thing that were very much on the other side of what is socially accepted.....good or bad, what I do know it was all a life path to whom I am now. One too has to remember all the stresses that come forth with being a teen. One is not a child but too one is not an independent adult. There too are body cnanges going on as well. One has to take all this into considerations and see the FULL PICUTRE of life as a teenager.

I too would be wary of putting others out there to have contacts made on line that might not have one's best good at heart.

I would not go to say there are not negative forces out there, as we live in an expistance of poles where one is positive and one is negative in its charge but if there was such a force that was so negative I have to see WE WOULD NOT BE HERE. There is a balance that keeps things in line.

Lynn
Old 16-10-2010, 07:24 PM
Rio-Xeniayo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
Hmm. That's not a lot of info to go on...what have these entities DONE to you ?

To us, they torment us. We figure that they feed on our sorrow or emotions that are negative. They bother us constantly and have caused us pain when we tried driving them off. All we know is they keep appearing around us and wont leave us be. We've done nothing to attract them.. It's odd to be honest. We keep questioning 'why do we have to deal with them' And I'm still not sure why..
--------------

@Lynn

Well I never know, I'm publicly announcing something abnormal. I'd rather plea that I am not 'crazy' then have to deal with people call me crazy..

Wow, how long? We used the term Demon because it's a common word. I figured it was used now a days.. Guess I'll use Negative Entities instead. More common and more used, eh?

We can do more then we could back then, yes? I guess as the Moons pass we gain more knowledge and understand about these worlds different from our main one.

Sorry, about the age.. I was again pointing out that I'm young. People my age usually try to draw attention using outrageous matters. Being a teen is hard, but getting through it and learning, gaining more knowledge, understanding, and hope and dreams. They are the true goal set in the teen years. I'm doing that now, I'm seeking more knowledge. But a good number of teens are idiots who do drugs and get into bad and tough situations.

I am wary. I am good at judging people. If the person is doing the replying for giggles I'd know.

In my opinion, I don't believe anything is 'completely' negative. But a mix of both. Everyone has to have negative energy. But ones with pure Negative energy.. I don't want to get started with that. But positive Energies are applied the same way.

Balance... What if the balance was broken? What would happen then? ( Makes a tough question to answer)

Thanks for being serious. It makes me feel a lot better knowing I wont be judged for 'age' or being 'crazy'.
Old 16-10-2010, 08:13 PM
Master
Lightbulb

Quote:
To us, they torment us. We figure that they feed on our sorrow or emotions that are negative. They bother us constantly and have caused us pain when we tried driving them off. All we know is they keep appearing around us and wont leave us be. We've done nothing to attract them.. It's odd to be honest. We keep questioning 'why do we have to deal with them' And I'm still not sure why..
How are you trying to drive them off? Have your parents been aware of them?

Do they only come around when you and your young friends are together?
When do they come around mostly? Morning, Evening, Night, do they visit your homes individually too?
Maybe you should contact a church or two and see if they can help!
Old 16-10-2010, 11:15 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rio-Xeniayo
--------------

@Lynn

Well I never know, I'm publicly announcing something abnormal. I'd rather plea that I am not 'crazy' then have to deal with people call me crazy..

There is a fine line one has to walk in what is understood by other's and that is even more so as a Teen. I at one time thought me crazy and it might well have claimed me but I found someone to understand and give me some guidance.

Wow, how long? We used the term Demon because it's a common word. I figured it was used now a days.. Guess I'll use Negative Entities instead. More common and more used, eh?

The term Demon dates back really past the Christian bible. We have to remember that English is a newer launguare but every culture seems to have a word for Deonon or Devil type being. Why I personally do not care for the term Demom is on EVERY Paranormal Show on TV its a DEMON attack or possession ext. THAT sadly is NOT TRUE. If there was such a huge power force might we still be here ? There can not be Light without Darkness but in between is that balance. Its Daylight.

We can do more then we could back then, yes? I guess as the Moons pass we gain more knowledge and understand about these worlds different from our main one.

We live in a World that is movig at a very fast clip at times and we feel we must run to keep up. We dont really we need to more at times take a breath and let it go some. It will still be there for us. We are trying so hard all the time to prove and disprove things. When really the World would be a nicer place IF we could find more balance in understandings.

Sorry, about the age.. I was again pointing out that I'm young. People my age usually try to draw attention using outrageous matters. Being a teen is hard, but getting through it and learning, gaining more knowledge, understanding, and hope and dreams. They are the true goal set in the teen years. I'm doing that now, I'm seeking more knowledge. But a good number of teens are idiots who do drugs and get into bad and tough situations.

NEVER be sorry that was being honest AND I respect in that. Age is a number that is used to chart us on our life. I have met more young people that are so aware of what is goin on its amazing.

I am wary. I am good at judging people. If the person is doing the replying for giggles I'd know.

NOT always rememer that one's can hide well whom and what one is. One is young still so please be very careful in the World for a time longer.

In my opinion, I don't believe anything is 'completely' negative. But a mix of both. Everyone has to have negative energy. But ones with pure Negative energy.. I don't want to get started with that. But positive Energies are applied the same way.

We are all human and we all have that in us to be both good and bad but we for the most part find in us that place of balance that keeps what we do in check. Yes there are one's with pure negative energies and we can put LIGHT around them in our daily blessings or prayers.

Balance... What if the balance was broken? What would happen then? ( Makes a tough question to answer)

Oh the What if.....I used to always be the WHY I have learned that there are many a thing we can control and many a thing we can not control and just have to roll with it. If balance is broken so be it really. Can we change that by worry on it I feel not. So I worry not on it.

Thanks for being serious. It makes me feel a lot better knowing I wont be judged for 'age' or being 'crazy'.

Ye are ost welcome unless one had mentioned age I might not have even noticed I am not one to run to someone's profile an go OK how old....or read that about them as I too can do that. Age is a number. I be 48 in year's lived do I feel that NO do I embrace that as true age NO. I be way older on a Soul Level than that.

Lynn
Old 17-10-2010, 12:16 AM
Master
Fear I feel draws negative energy to us....I will use the word that you use and replace it with negative entities. I think the more people focus on them they more they will come around you, the more you fear their presence the more they will come around you.
Spiritlite
Old 17-10-2010, 12:22 AM
Master
Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
Fear I feel draws negative energy to us....I will use the word that you use and replace it with negative entities. I think the more people focus on them they more they will come around you, the more you fear their presence the more they will come around you.
Spiritlite

Yes, it's like a neverending cycle...you experience something that brings fear up in you, and draws negativity and insecurity into your area, creating that vicious cycle. I think that's where learning some simple meditation could help you out.
Old 17-10-2010, 12:32 AM
Master
You need to be light and not darkness.....stop fearing and work on being the light...even one candle in a dark room lights the room up.
Spirirlite
Old 17-10-2010, 01:53 AM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rio-Xeniayo
Alright, no one call me or my friends crazy. But we think the realm that holds Demonic beings is colliding with the Human realm.
I know this is unbelievable. But we've had many demons of different sizes, shapes, abilities appear around our areas. Mind you we're countries away.
We keep contact via online.
We've been looking for answers and seeking help.
I came here in hopes to finding other people who have or had beliefs such as this.
We're looking for allies so to speak. People who can help and such. We've been reading The Key Of Solomon and The Lesser Key Of Solomon,
gathering that these events could be connected to that.

I admit this is outrageous and odd for someone of my age or such to get involved in.
In fact we figured this out at ages 15-16. As my group of friends/allies stand age wise.
I don't care still if you consider my crazy and such. I am dead serious about this. My contacts are on my profile.
And yes I will stay active on this forum. I wont just post this and leave. That's stupid. I'm going to at least use the account.
Any way I hope maybe some more experienced people can help out.

Rio, you are being a bit vague. Why do you feel that the line between the realms are thinning?
Why do you feel that you and your friends are aware of this? Is there something different about your group? How did you all come together?
I am presuming that you have read about Indigo, Crystal, rainbow and Starseed children.
How long have each of you been having experiences and what do those experiences entail ?
You have to let us in a bit more if you want us to be able to help your cadre.