Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 28-01-2019, 07:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
'

The mind....
You become what you think, your reality comes from your thoughts.

Guard your thoughts carefully

I think the mind is one answer, it can twist the person. But is there something greater than the mind that can twist us?
Old 28-01-2019, 08:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickiel
I think the mind is one answer, it can twist the person. But is there something greater than the mind that can twist us?

I think the biblical use of the term Many , reveals to us that many being false deceivers and many being deceived, that it requires-- even makes sense that it must be a great power behind this. I mean not everyone is foolish or stupid , it's obvious that a power greater than humans is operating behind the scenes.

Parts of humanity have been set up , whole parts that includes all levels and types. Pastors and ministers , men and women , every religion and culture , every trade and position. All have been deceived. Who has the power to deceive all? Well Revelations 12:9 explains that Satan has deceived the whole world. So we can know that he can do that, is doing that. Whole groups of people , like a church or an organization , it's nothing for him to do that.
Old 29-01-2019, 04:09 AM
Master
I'm associated wit a sect which is built on Gotama Buddha's teaching. The sect is mostly good and beneficial, but there are adverse elements of it. I chose to associate myself with the sect, so I take the beneficial elements with the adverse elements. People can criticise the adverse elements of my sect and I will agree with them.

We have an ideal which is 'all good', but the ideal is not the real, and I have seen many people benefit and also a few who were harmed. It is a dilemma, you see, because one can never choose between black and white - there is always a grey area to navigate.
Old 29-01-2019, 06:43 AM
Master
Quote:

I personally don't think so..
Old 29-01-2019, 06:54 AM
Master
Quote:
I think the biblical use of the term Many , reveals to us that many being false deceivers and many being deceived, that it requires-- even makes sense that it must be a great power behind this. I mean not everyone is foolish or stupid , it's obvious that a power greater than humans is operating behind the scenes.

Parts of humanity have been set up , whole parts that includes all levels and types. Pastors and ministers , men and women , every religion and culture , every trade and position. All have been deceived. Who has the power to deceive all? Well Revelations 12:9 explains that Satan has deceived the whole world. So we can know that he can do that, is doing that. Whole groups of people , like a church or an organization , it's nothing for him to do that.

Mybe the writers of the bible/scriptures were also decieved.
Old 29-01-2019, 07:19 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Mybe the writers of the bible/scriptures were also decieved.

This "is exactly" what i have been expounding in two thirds of my posts since I started posting years ago.

And yet as I also have said, it is only the very tip of the iceberg.
There is a very huge constant, that i have figured out, and no one seems remotely interested in hearing...GO FIGURE.
Old 29-01-2019, 08:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
This "is exactly" what i have been expounding in two thirds of my posts since I started posting years ago.

And yet as I also have said, it is only the very tip of the iceberg.
There is a very huge constant, that i have figured out, and no one seems remotely interested in hearing...GO FIGURE.

It's really the same across the religious sects. The Buddhist section also mainly 'proof' because text. It's a general characteristic of religion.
Old 29-01-2019, 01:57 PM
Master
I think all religions hold an element of deception , which is one reason I have nothing to do with any of them as my personal choice. I walk alone in my views , no one can be blamed but me. I do not trust man with my spiritual views. I know it's too much deception out there. So to each his own.
Old 29-01-2019, 03:53 PM
Master
False believers will do work , some of them work hard in the church and community, ( like Jim Jones), they are up front and visable. Notice 2 Corinth. 11: 13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into apostles of Christ. They do work but are very deceitful, even good enough to pass for a worker for Christ.

They are professional cheats and the elderly are among their favourite targets.
Old 29-01-2019, 04:21 PM
Master

Quote:
I think all religions hold an element of deception , which is one reason I have nothing to do with any of them as my personal choice. I walk alone in my views , no one can be blamed but me. I do not trust man with my spiritual views. I know it's too much deception out there. So to each his own.
I believe that the clergy are all "oblivious" to the invisible dark influences, & not directly accountable, as are all people, on this planet, so very oblivious to it all.

People are not aware of it, & nor are they aware of the extent of it all.
I will give you an example of spiritual influence over people, & I know that 99% of you will not believe it, but here goes.

As it was a warm night tonight, I decided that i would take a push bike ride to the beach front at 7.00 pm for one alcoholic drink.
This time I decided to take my chances of not wearing a helmet nor use lighting. I sat down on a bench & started to pour alcohol into a can of Coca-Cola and as I had just started pouring, three police officers pulled their patrol car up & approached me, so I kept pouring then replaced the lid on the bottle, then i swirled it up by twisting the can, then I proceeded to start drinking & all the while they stood there watching.

Three police officers, & more than likely all with different varying views of right & wrong in the eyes of the law.
It was darkness with mild lighting & a few people around, & one of the officers said to me that riding a bike at night without lighting & without a helmet is an offence & ALSO, so is drinking in public an offence, & was i aware of this fact... and i replied "yes".
So they asked if I had any proof of identity, but i had removed all of my cash and ID BEFORE I left home in case I was robbed, but i did have a Medicare card which did not have a photo ID on it. They had a peak and & a little kind gentle small talk then said to me in a very gentle sweet tone, that they will be around this area again and that i should be carefull when I leave, I said sweet & they left.

Can you believe it, in public in full view of people, three police officers with different minds, allow me to continue drinking as they questioned me, and then leave me with the alcohol & without handing out a fine nor a stern warning. Wouldn't you think they would have at least used some common sence & at the least given me a fine or a stern warning.

After they had left me, more than the usual three & more spirits that are normally with me, start talking to me. One of the spiritual beings which i had never recognized before this event, said to me, that they were traveling with the officers & started a conversation with the spirits that were normally with me, soon after they had arrived. And that while the officers were questioning me, they had continuously discreetly & heavily influenced the officers with thoughts & visions, that had influenced the officers to arrive at their decision to act as they did in letting me off.

They said to me that it is the norm for one group of spirits, to not influence an earthling that another group of spirits are involved with without their permission. & the group with the officers said that they came to the decision to influence the officers that they were with, because the group with me mentioned to them, that i was aware of what constantly goes on around earthlings without earthlings having a clue & that they were intrigued about my knowledge & had a desire to stay and chat about it all, by the water & that they would catch up with the officers later on.

Go figure EH, all the while that they were with me I had a feeling that the officers were not quite with it, not quite as they should have been.
BUT I can surely say that i do constantly witness earthlings near me, suddenly become different in personality, & I just smile as I recognize what is going on.

Anyway that is it for now, & as usual the above is for your considerations...Neil