Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 20-02-2019, 07:04 AM
Seeker

Spirit guides warning of death

How do you handle spirit guides warning you of death ? I have had repeated messages about death of a family member and of a friend's wife. Has anybody else experienced this ?
Old 20-02-2019, 11:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by PreciousW
How do you handle spirit guides warning you of death ? I have had repeated messages about death of a family member and of a friend's wife. Has anybody else experienced this ?

Not directly. I saw three of my family members who had passed in my mind, and I knew something was up.
Soon after I got a phone call that my father was taken to hospital with an anurisium, and died a week after.

On the other hand death can mean an end of a phase, period in your life, which will bring a start of something new.
Old 21-02-2019, 02:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Yes, I have experienced this, although I would not call them my "spirit guides" even though they like to act like them sometimes.

I have had messages whereby members of my family are going to die...even I, myself am going to die...on quite a few occasions now.

I basically say "everybody is going to die...that is a no-brainer, so could you please be a bit more specific when giving me these messages?...like when? and how? or else I am just going to ignore you".

So, they started telling me when and how. As the deadline comes and goes and those people are still alive....when the end of the month comes and I have not had a heart attack and my routine ECGs are all fine...

I realise that these soothsayers of impending doom are NOT my Spirit Guides at all...they are just annoying DJINN trying to get a rise out of me...but they're going to have to try much harder than that...I have learned not to fall for their tricks so easily.

Then, they always come up with new tricks and I come up with new ways to expose them...so the Djinn leave me alone for the most part now because we all pretty much know the score...I just don't scare that easily.
Old 21-02-2019, 04:06 AM
Seeker

Well I'm more concerned because the guides are my Mom & Grandmom and both have given me the same information.
Old 21-02-2019, 04:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Well I'm more concerned because the guides are my Mom & Grandmom and both have given me the same information.
The only thing you can do is to lovingly ask them why they are telling you all this and then wait and see.

As brutal as it sounds, I have seen the Djinn masquerade as deceased loved ones to fool people. They are the masters of shapeshifting and mind reading and I have gotten to know the habits of these creatures particularly well...and if you honestly believe you are getting messages from deceased relatives telling you that other relatives are going to die and you truly believe that, then you had better fill yourself with fear and warn them...then start holding your breath in anticipation.

I will tell you something...Angels and Guides are NOT allowed to disobey the "Prime Directive" and interfere with the evolution and timeline of a "lesser species"...It goes against the code, but Djinn don't worry about that.

If you still feel that it is your mother and grandmother warning you of something you can do absolutely NOTHING about (so why tell you anyway)? Please go and speak to a Shaman or a spiritual medium to get the FULL message.

Good luck with this and all the best regards.
Old 23-02-2019, 07:16 PM
Deactivated Account

When you get these messages, they are only a possibility. If however you dream or see a vision of this twice, then you know it has a high chance of occurring. Let me say that the messages are only possibilities.

Now, when you get this message, all you need to do is pray, do ritual, meditations etc that will shelter the people from death. Trust me, it's nothing to worry about if you act upon it in a positive manner.