Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 07-02-2019, 04:44 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
I am starting to believe that those people who accept that they are God are very wise and brave. It is an act of courage to accept responsibility for your self. I know that because I am scared of responsibility.

Christians hand over their responsibility to Christ and ask that Christ be responsible for them. Is it not wiser and braver to be responsible oneself? Of course one can still love and surrender to Christ. However now it is a case that "I am God too".

I think it is brave and wise to accept that "I Am God".... however much it scares me.

Through my free will, and also being created in the image of God, I have responsibility over my own Soul ,Heart, mind and actions.

Myself, I ran my life on my own and I can tell you I ran it into the ground. Then I came to understand I needed God's will and Power to teach me how to better use my FREE WILL to align with His and retrain my errors to better reflect His image.

Which means I must destroy what I have created in error. I have created a lot over the years.So in a sense I am God over my universe and my creations.

I now choose to view a Father and son relationship as the Bible/New testament teaches.
To learn as a child from my Father to raise me up in His ways so I may be a spitting image of my Father someday. Jesus is the one I follow as an example and the Holy Spirit is that still small voice that instructs.

God is Love ( divine and Holy Love ) so I must strive to be of that image.
Old 08-02-2019, 03:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
' Perhaps you should listen to what God says '

I do listen Theo but not to whoever wrote the bible, that's the difference.

But the Bible is part and parcel of what God says....just as much as any Eastern scripture.

"A Man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest." - this is definitely true of your selective approach to spirituality.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 08-02-2019, 05:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
But the Bible is part and parcel of what God says....just as much as any Eastern scripture.

"A Man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest." - this is definitely true of your selective approach to spirituality.

Gosh your nasty today, I won't even waste my time answering you.