Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 31-01-2019, 03:40 AM
Administrator
My Kitchen

Hello

I am well used to the activity in my home, but friends are not always ready for it. I have at times visits from the two woman that put a lot of love into my home. One is more tied to the outside and the care I take of her heritage rose bushes. The other is tied to the inside and mostly my kitchen as man I heard she could really cook up a storm.

I was sitting in the living room with a friend yesterday, and bang, something dropped on the the kitchen floor. It sounded like a utensil falling. She looked at me and goes something dropped in the kitchen, then goes where is your cat? Thinking maybe she was on the counter top, but my cat is 24 pounds and so not a jumper and was sleeping in my Son's bedroom.

She was like go look something fell, so I did nothing was out of place or on the floor. I was like welcome to my world, its normal here. The look on her face was like OK. As soon as my husband came home she had to tell him someone was in the kitchen to see his reaction. He was like welcome to our home that is normal.

I think she was a bit unnerved but knows well whom and what I am.

Lynn
Old 16-02-2019, 11:30 PM
Master
I can relate, Lynn. Seems like paranormal activity occurred quite often at our previous house when visitors were there. I've had a friend ask what all the loud thuds are upstairs. I told her it comes from the attic. She didn't believe me so insisted on my letting her go up to the 3rd floor attic. Of course the noise stopped before she could hear for herself that that's where it comes from.

I also remember a man coming over to visit my spouse along with his children. At one point he asked me who's running back and forth upstairs. I told him the activity is due to there being children in the house and that no one is on the second floor. No one that he would probably care to know. Kinda weirded him out.

A young woman that spent the night said a chill came over her so close to her face she felt she wasn't alone and said she'd never stay over again.

A friend stayed the night in an upstairs bedroom and reported hearing furniture sliding around in my young son's room all night long.

Unless you're totally use to the paranormal world, it can be quite unnerving.
Old 27-02-2019, 03:28 AM
Guide

My house is not haunted but once it awhile it seems like I attract energy which is not welcome. Its not too often but once in awhile. I once woke up to a swarm of black flies in my room (this was a few years ago) and I was pretty creeped out. I rubbed my eyes to see if it was real and I still saw them but then they disappeared.

This summer I had a really bad week and weird things were happening in my house. Like a picture fell off the wall and broke. I can't remember the rest. I saged my house and felt much better.

Yesterday my cats were sleeping peacefully and a glass pencil holder fell off my table and shattered. Tonight while making food, I went to the living room beside the kitchen while I waited and the kitchen light turned off by itself. So I saged my house again.

There are no spirits that I know of in my house. However, it seems like some or something comes to visit once in awhile.
Old 08-04-2019, 04:00 PM
Master
I remember i saw in Robert Bruce's book ''psychic self defence'' about the swarm of black flies.
It means that something is about to manifest,and it's not good.
Old 07-06-2019, 08:10 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
I remember i saw in Robert Bruce's book ''psychic self defence'' about the swarm of black flies.
It means that something is about to manifest,and it's not good.

I'm pretty sure it was around that time that someone broke into my house when I left my door unlocked and just quickly went to the corner store nearby. I was gone a total of five minutes and they got out through my fire escape. Nothing was taken but the fire escape was wide open when I got back when it is usually locked by a huge dead bolt.
Old 08-06-2019, 06:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clio_86
I'm pretty sure it was around that time that someone broke into my house when I left my door unlocked and just quickly went to the corner store nearby. I was gone a total of five minutes and they got out through my fire escape. Nothing was taken but the fire escape was wide open when I got back when it is usually locked by a huge dead bolt.
I meant an entity manifestation.Imagine many of these black flies forming a shape.
Old 12-06-2019, 06:39 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
I meant an entity manifestation.Imagine many of these black flies forming a shape.

Oh I see. That would be scary. Nothing came of it though.