Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 31-07-2015, 06:59 AM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora.
I've got the Legacy of the Divine Tarot on my wish list at the moment ... as well as the Steampunk Tarot. I'm only a recent beginner, so I'm sticking with the Rider Waite to learn, but love the art work in a lot of other decks. I have bought a few, but only to look at (at this stage, anyway!).

I keep getting drawn to the Steampunk tarot as, artistically, I love the steampunk genre but I haven't given in to purchasing it (yet )

I have Legacy of the Divine, it is a gorgeous deck and it reads beautifully. The only drawback would be the Knights, the cards only show a battle helmet and elemental symbology, so some knowledge of the Court cards is needed as the images have only very subtle visual clues as to the personality of the Knights. Apart from that it's a great deck. And the guide book is excellent.

I love Ciro's work, his Oracle of Visions is stunning, and I hear rumour that Tarot of Dreams is to be mass marketed later in the year. The tarot reader in me is the 4 of Coins, (stop spending money already) the collector in me is The Devil (go on, you know you want it, you need it, buy it, buy it!).
Old 31-07-2015, 07:58 AM
Master
I just googled the knights for Legacy of the Divine, and I see exactly what you mean. I noticed, for example, the Knight of Coins has 2 horses, which are quite active - not what I would have expected with the Knight of Pentacles after Rider Waite. Nonetheless, it's a beautiful deck and I still would like it in my collection.
Old 31-07-2015, 09:03 AM
Deactivated Account
I finally got the deck that I been having my eye on for quite some time: The Sirian Tarot by Patricia Cori.AN unusual deck and very interesting.
Old 31-07-2015, 10:14 AM
Master
Well, the Sirian Tarot has already gone on my Amazon wish list. What an amazing deck. I read a few of the reviews for it, and was very impressed. I think this one will now be bumped up on my list. Thanks Aoitha, I didn't even know about it before your post.
Old 31-07-2015, 11:15 AM
Guide
I would like to get a Kabbalistic Tarot Deck. Can't find them online at the moment.
:-)
Old 31-07-2015, 09:57 PM
Master
I had a look on Google, so I could see what they looked like but couldn't find any images at all.
Old 11-08-2015, 10:23 AM
Knower
I wasn't aware of Steampunk, Mmm I think I'm due for a treat.
Old 11-08-2015, 02:52 PM
Master
Rohrig - I have to buy the Spanish edition though, because the English version is $200

It's similar to the Thoth.
Old 11-08-2015, 02:54 PM
Knower
ive had a few over the years i have one currently and two oracle decks.

i buy decks feel em out and eventually give them to the person they belong to. only one thus far is mine. the others are simply in my possession.

Shadowscapes is the deck I want to buy

Old 11-08-2015, 03:21 PM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaimi
ive had a few over the years i have one currently and two oracle decks.

i buy decks feel em out and eventually give them to the person they belong to. only one thus far is mine. the others are simply in my possession.

Shadowscapes is the deck I want to buy

Shadowscapes is stunning, but the due to the card size a lot of the small, fine details get lost. I ended up getting the app for my tablet so I can zoom in on the image to study them in detail.