Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 14-07-2015, 07:19 PM
Suspended
The End Of The World will not happen in one day, as it does in the movies. The End Of The World is already happening and will take many years as the world becomes over populated and climate change affects food production. Also the loss of habitat and natural ecosystems are also part of the long term process, that will bring about the end of the world as we know it.
Old 14-07-2015, 08:19 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Bow
The End Of The World will not happen in one day, as it does in the movies. The End Of The World is already happening and will take many years as the world becomes over populated and climate change affects food production. Also the loss of habitat and natural ecosystems are also part of the long term process, that will bring about the end of the world as we know it.

Funny you should post that Thunder Bow, as that very same thought came to me a while ago as I was pondering the end of the world - thinking about the "Great Purification" as spoken of by the Hopi and the fact that it has probably been going on for a while now and will continue - it's not something that would just happen in one day, as you said.

Thank you for posting your thoughts - greatly appreciated, and a great affirmation for me : )

Many Blessings...

Qkev
Old 14-07-2015, 09:29 PM
Deactivated Account

My awakening started in 2012, and I wasn't aware of what was going on till 2014 either.
Old 15-07-2015, 05:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuantumKev
Although I was fairly skeptical that anything would really happen, as someone who has been deeply spiritual pretty much my whole life and who has prayed MANY prayers for the dawning of "New Age," or some kind of cosmic event that would change life on this planet as we know it - I was admittedly a bit disappointed that Dec 21, 2012 came and went without and real, noticeable change in the spiritual or other landscape.

Now here we are, almost 3 years later, still chugging along, and it seems like any hope of any kind of "quickening" or "enlightenment" or "return" has pretty much faded into background - it's back to the mundane again for the foreseeable future.

Did anyone else out there have any kind of disappointment after 2012 passed without any of the crazy events that were maybe supposed to happen failing to materialize? And what does everyone think about anything ever really changing here on planet earth in a greater spiritual sense? Are those who talk of DNA Activation, or spiritual quickening, or the return of great cosmic beings - are they/we all just deluding ourselves..?

I used to think that something big, something meaningful, cosmic and truly life-altering for all human beings and all life on earth would happen in my lifetime - I used to feel in the depth of my soul that it was true, that something would happen. But now I wonder if it wasn't just wishful thinking or something else. What do you think...?

Thanks all, and Many Blessings...

Qkev

I feel your pain. I am disappointed too. I was truly hoping that dinosaurs would make a come back but unfortunately i don't foresee that happening.
Old 15-07-2015, 08:04 AM
Experiencer
Yes,I was disappointed,in fact even had a kind of "metaphysical crisis" after 21 12 2012.But then,while pondering,came to the conclusion that maybe a change did happen,yet wasn't so visible,and that change continue happening.Something strange I noticed-the influence of my (and other people) consciousness,thoughts and desires on the events that happen in my life-kind of a quantum mind theory.And,I remember I read once that in times of Christ no one knew that later his presence on Earth would have so great impact on people-the idea was that something relevant did happen,but the significance becomes obvious much later.
Well,another option is that the Mayan calendar indeed is kind of a prophecy for significant change,but the very conversion to the Gregorian calendar might be not correctly calculated.
Well,in any case,I'm still an optimist...
Old 15-07-2015, 08:52 AM
celest

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
I feel your pain. I am disappointed too. I was truly hoping that dinosaurs would make a come back but unfortunately i don't foresee that happening.

O Breeze, if you look into the sky or on a tree you will see that Dinosaurs have never become extinct really, we just see them from a different angle
Old 15-07-2015, 09:47 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuantumKev
Now here we are, almost 3 years later, still chugging along, and it seems like any hope of any kind of "quickening" or "enlightenment" or "return" has pretty much faded into background - it's back to the mundane again for the foreseeable future.
If you only do what you've always done, you'll only get what you've always got.

2012 was another in a ling line of earth-changing events that have been happening since... lightning struck the earth in caveman days? While everyone was waxing lyrical about a brave new world the Mayan Elders were saying that it was nonsense, it only meant a roll-over in the same way as our calendar does. Someone told me that because of the Gregorian calendar replacing the Julian the calculations were 100 years out, so maybe we're just 100 years too early. If that was the case it would be lovely irony in so many ways.

Gandhi said that "We have to be the changes we want to see" and if everyone is sitting around waiting for someone else to make the changes, who's going to make them? If things are going to change on that scale then it needs one heck of a critical mass, and it seems we don't have what it takes to create one. That's the awareness.

2012 did happen, there was a lot going on behind the hype and it's not a quick fix - a few years is a quick fix in the 'grand scheme of things'. Numbers of people 'awoke' and the hype brought a sometimes small measure of Spirituality into the consciousness of many who otherwise would never have known. At one point the earth, sun and the centre of the galaxy lined up and aligned grids that cover and connect both the physical and Spiritual Universe. Those great cosmic beings have been here all along.
Old 15-07-2015, 03:53 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomara
Yes,I was disappointed,in fact even had a kind of "metaphysical crisis" after 21 12 2012.But then,while pondering,came to the conclusion that maybe a change did happen,yet wasn't so visible,and that change continue happening.Something strange I noticed-the influence of my (and other people) consciousness,thoughts and desires on the events that happen in my life-kind of a quantum mind theory.And,I remember I read once that in times of Christ no one knew that later his presence on Earth would have so great impact on people-the idea was that something relevant did happen,but the significance becomes obvious much later.
Well,another option is that the Mayan calendar indeed is kind of a prophecy for significant change,but the very conversion to the Gregorian calendar might be not correctly calculated.
Well,in any case,I'm still an optimist...

Glad to know I wasn't the only one who experienced a kind of "metaphysical crisis" like you mentioned - thanks for sharing that. And I too have thought some of those same things, that perhaps there were major changes that occurred, just not ones clearly visible in the world of appearances.

I have been going through a bit of a metaphysical/existential crisis again here lately, but am trying to remain hopeful and optimistic as you are. It gets tough sometimes, so I am grateful to have this forum to come to and share my thoughts with other like-minded people who "get it." Thank you all for your comments : )

Many Blessings...

Qkev
Old 15-07-2015, 04:04 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
If you only do what you've always done, you'll only get what you've always got.

2012 was another in a ling line of earth-changing events that have been happening since... lightning struck the earth in caveman days? While everyone was waxing lyrical about a brave new world the Mayan Elders were saying that it was nonsense, it only meant a roll-over in the same way as our calendar does. Someone told me that because of the Gregorian calendar replacing the Julian the calculations were 100 years out, so maybe we're just 100 years too early. If that was the case it would be lovely irony in so many ways.

Gandhi said that "We have to be the changes we want to see" and if everyone is sitting around waiting for someone else to make the changes, who's going to make them? If things are going to change on that scale then it needs one heck of a critical mass, and it seems we don't have what it takes to create one. That's the awareness.

2012 did happen, there was a lot going on behind the hype and it's not a quick fix - a few years is a quick fix in the 'grand scheme of things'. Numbers of people 'awoke' and the hype brought a sometimes small measure of Spirituality into the consciousness of many who otherwise would never have known. At one point the earth, sun and the centre of the galaxy lined up and aligned grids that cover and connect both the physical and Spiritual Universe. Those great cosmic beings have been here all along.

I agree with much of what you are saying Greenslade. My fear has always been that we won't - at least not in my lifetime - reach that "critical mass", that 100th monkey just won't wake up, and I won't get to experience life on this planet as I dream and know it could be.

As for what I am doing, I wish I could do so much more. But as a husband and father of 4 kids with a lot of bills to pay and responsibilities to meet on a daily basis - well, I have a lot of people who depend on me to "bring home the bacon," which somewhat limits what all I am able to do.

That being said, I pray and meditate very frequently, post here in this forum to keep thoughts and ideas of spirituality alive and well, and try in my every day life to be the best person, the best expression of Spirit I can be. As someone who is very compassionate and feels like an 'old soul,' I get weary sometimes seeing the world as it is, knowing it could be different, and really wish those "Great cosmic beings" would manifest in a more concrete manner so as to give those of us who want to make a change a little "boost", assistance, or support in a manner that could be truly helpful and create real change.

I guess that is what I was hoping 2012 would be, and probably what Christians wish the "return of Christ" would be, and what some Native Americans wish the return of White Buffalo Cow woman would be, and what some Mayans wish the return of Quetzalcoatl would be - there are so many prophecies about some greater cosmic being coming to give us a hand... I just wonder if any of them are true, and if so, what the nature of that "hand" might be...

Many Blessings,

QKev
Old 15-07-2015, 06:23 PM
Master

My friend from HS passed away on 12-21-2012. After I found out I started to have a dark night of the soul and spiritual awakening. It turned out he was a twin soul. That date was also very significant for twins since it is equals 11:11 and it also means ascension. I looked at my old emails with him and there was the number 11 in every single email. Either in the date or the time. His soul has been with me since and and guides me everyday. I have never been psychic before he passed away. I recently started channeling other guides plus Pleiadians. They have explained why this has all happened to me and what is to'become in the next 2 years. Something, very, very big is about to go down. 2012 was just the pivitol point. I never really gave thought to'the 12-21-2012 thing before all this has happened to me.