Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 29-12-2010, 02:12 AM
Master
I have about 7 of her decks. My favs are the Unicorn and the Archangel Raphael. Those two are very strong for me. I say go to Amazon and look at her decks you can click on "view" and you can see a few of the cards from each deck and anything that you feel connected to then I say get.
The Raphael are the ones I'm using the most at the moment. Also on youtube she does weekly readings using one of her decks you can see what they are like there too.
Spiritlite.
Old 29-12-2010, 07:11 AM
Happyheart

Thank you to everyone who replied. I am most grateful for some great recommendations.

Spiritlite, thanks for letting me know about the youtube clips. I wasn't aware of that so I'll check it out.

love Happyheartxxx
Old 29-12-2010, 09:47 AM
Serenity Bear

I had pretty much all the sets, but I never used most of them, so Iv kept the main four Iv used and sold the others to go to a better home. The recipient was very pleased with them, as they were like knew and I felt a lot better knowing they were going to be 'loved'.

I find her cards to be brilliant for any type of card work from tarot lay outs, to picture work, and even mediumship links.

A group of circle members did a test once with her cards. We took it in turns to lay out a reading, and then read it for that person (6 or so people using the same cards to read for one person). All got the readings right, and all picked up on different things. It was an awesome night.
Old 29-12-2010, 05:27 PM
Master
Serenity yeah I love her tarot cards, and Happy if you can't find her youtube site just send me a PM.
Spiritlite.
Old 12-01-2011, 12:55 PM
Happyheart

Yay I got the DV Archangel Michael cards and I just love them I haven't done any readings yet as I'm still getting to know them, but the art work is so beautiful they make me smile. They are manufactured so beautifully with the gold edges they are a pleasure to handle.

I also got the Gilded Tarot, which has been on my wishlist for a long time. I just love the artwork on these too, but am disappointed by the thinnish cardstock. Also, I feel the Doreen Virtue cards have spoilt me because I can't help thinking how much nicer the Gilded would have been with gold edges

Other than that they are absolutely fantastic and I feel a great affinity with them. All in all I'm a lucky girl this week

thanks to all those who helped with their suggestions re the Doreen Virtue cards.
xxxHappyheart
Old 12-01-2011, 03:34 PM
Master
Yeah my next deck I want is DV AA Michael Deck.
Spiritlite.
Old 15-01-2011, 05:42 AM
Madeine

I have her "Healing With The Angels" and "Magical Unicorns", I really like both of them, they give me a very serene feeling.
Old 19-01-2011, 09:52 AM
Dreamer444

[quote=Happyheart]Hi,

I have begun to connect with my angels, and although have used Tarot for a while, would like to try angel decks to see if the readings are stronger. I have Doreen Virtue's Messages from your Angels deck, but I just can't seem to connect with it. I also have her Goddess deck, which is a little better. Does anyone have any success with any of her other decks? Unfortunately, her decks are the most accessible to me in my geographical area, so I'm only asking about hers. I quite like the idea of her Archangel Oracle, or the Archangel Michael deck. I would love to hear from anyone who reads successfully with any of Doreen's decks. Thank you so much

xxxlove Happyheart[/QUOTE

Im a bit of a shopaholic (terrible I know) and I love my Oracle cards, I have messages from the Angels, Archangel oracles, Goddess, daily angel cards, Ascended Masters and my favourite Archangel Michael cards
there all from Doreen Virtue I must admit some work better for me then others, I dont connect very well with the Archangel oracles my favourite and best are Archangel Michael and Ascended Masters cards I work well with them, I do think it depends on the person you should go with your intuition with what ones feel right for you
Old 19-01-2011, 04:04 PM
Katiecat

DV's mermaid & dolphin deck is nice, too.

My ONLY complaint about my fairy deck, is that the picture on the back side has a top and bottom to it. I can tell what cards are reversed before they are even turned over. I prefer cards to have a symmetrical pattern on the backsides.
Old 12-02-2011, 09:50 AM
citrine

Her Angel Therapy and Archangel Rapahel Deck are Wonderful :)