Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 27-10-2010, 07:17 PM
GoldenEagleIndy

Fake it until you make it?

I am done with this for now, they say it's like a muscle you use it and it grows which then develops. I cannot and will not lie to someone, practice or student, no thanks.

I know what I get from my paintings, and I know what they mean who they are for.

I am put off, and need to focus on my real life with my family.

Good day,

Dan

Old 27-10-2010, 07:36 PM
Rumar

I don't want to confuse this with anything, I have an idea with what you're talking about, but please elaborate so I'm not mistakening anything.
Old 27-10-2010, 08:10 PM
Suspended
'It' and 'this' are very general words. What are you talking about?
Old 27-10-2010, 11:41 PM
GoldenEagleIndy

At class yesterday we had an exercise where my teacher did not allow me to use my paintings, instead she forced to do clairvoyance. And also to speak about Aura.

In two cases I saw and heard nothing, she said that was unacceptable and I was forced to say things I did not feel or hear.
t
I did not like it at all, her point was that even though I may not have, that I was working the muscle and would understand later?

Last edited by GoldenEagleIndy : 27-10-2010 at 11:43 PM.
Old 27-10-2010, 11:49 PM
Royalite

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenEagleIndy
At class yesterday we had an exercise where my teacher did not allow me to use my paintings, instead she forced to do clairvoyance. And also to speak about Aura.

In two cases I saw and heard nothing, she said that was unacceptable and I was forced to say things I did not feel or hear.
t
I did not like it at all, her point was that even though I may not have, that I was working the muscle and would understand later?

There's classes and schools for clairvoyance and auras?
Old 27-10-2010, 11:57 PM
GoldenEagleIndy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamist
There's classes and schools for clairvoyance and auras?

Yes?

You have not heard of places like this?

Old 28-10-2010, 12:00 AM
Master
Sounds to me like your instructor may have been pushing too soon, or having unrealistic expectations about what's what.

We all have our different triggers and methods - not one of us is the same. Trying something different is all well and good of course - how can you know if you don't try? - but imo "unadaptable" is an unacceptable and inappropriate label to place on an ability or person.

Old 28-10-2010, 12:18 AM
GoldenEagleIndy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaere
Sounds to me like your instructor may have been pushing too soon, or having unrealistic expectations about what's what.

We all have our different triggers and methods - not one of us is the same. Trying something different is all well and good of course - how can you know if you don't try? - but imo "unadaptable" is an unacceptable and inappropriate label to place on an ability or person.

She said that she knows I am, and wanted me to move off of my comfort level and that I put the pics before the horse. Clairvoyance is always first, but I get that in my pics.
Old 28-10-2010, 12:21 AM
Master
Sounds like your trigger is your pictures - mine is tarot cards. Some people do say that it can become a crutch, so moving out of your comfort level isn't a bad thing. But be honest with yourself and if you get nothing, then give nothing. Try not to see her as pressuring you, if that's what you were feeling. A little nudge now and then can work wonders.

Old 28-10-2010, 01:53 AM
Moon Willow

Perhaps a good time to do go solo for a bit? That way you can have a rest but still keep practicing your amazing talent (if you want to of course). I say if your spirit art makes your heart sing then do that. Or just be completely honest with your teacher and stand up for yourself. There is a difference between pushing your boundaries and deceiving people so I understand why you are feeling like you do. Honesty and integrity are very important so good on you for coming to this realisation.

This is your journey GEI so you get to pick the path you want to follow!

Giant hugs of support from your friend Moony