Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 14-04-2012, 07:56 AM
Master
"People are not afraid because they don't understand"

Right on the button, Gofa !

I think there is a lack of understanding of what a portal actually is. With understanding and long experience comes caution !
Portals not the same as vortices.
Old 14-04-2012, 05:25 PM
Occultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by xebiche
Kali -

Do not worry about ANY of Norses Warnings.

Vortices (portals) are safe and fun an cool.

No one EVER gets effed-up by going through one.

It seems people are often afraid of what they dont understand.

Then they go about to spread fear.

Once you understand the astral field there is NOTHING to be afraid of; either there or here.

Norse is like my mentor, He is a very pure individual also Witches do not believe in Hell. The dangers of crossing a porthole is partly because you might take something with you on your journey back. I would never cross a hedge in this physical world to go to a house I didnt know. Why 1. it's rude if I dont want people on my property poking around why would it be okay for me to do it?
2. Protectors of the Hedge/Veil like Tatiana and other beings like her protect there property to gain access you must be sanctioned by the ferryman to cross. If not your are loitering in a way.
Telling someone to becareful and giving warning is not a bad thing to encourage somoene to go somewhere they have never been without the proper knowledge is just plain irresponsible.
Old 14-04-2012, 05:27 PM
Occultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman
"People are not afraid because they don't understand"

Right on the button, Gofa !

I think there is a lack of understanding of what a portal actually is. With understanding and long experience comes caution !
Portals not the same as vortices.

Exactly correct as always my friend.
Old 18-04-2012, 07:18 AM
xebiche

Glad you and your mentor took time of from your world of warcraft marathon to warn us about portals.
Old 19-04-2012, 11:23 AM
Gofa

Xe
No warning just sharing some experiences to go with your theories
I take little comfort knowing when I cross the road that if I have no fear i have nothing to fear
I might die of ignorance but I won't die from fear of the unknown
Old 19-04-2012, 05:38 PM
Occultist

Quote:
Glad you and your mentor took time of from your world of warcraft marathon to warn us about portals.
Was this supposed to be sarcastic or just insulting to people who like gaming? I do not play WoW everyday and never had a marathon of WoW either.
So?? Whom are you addressing?
I wouldnt judge someones knowledge by what the do in there down time.. Everyone can have there opinions about portals yes even people who play games.
Old 21-04-2012, 05:39 PM
Krystalle

What i want to know is WHY you would want to open and go into one? What do you hope to find there? Is there something missing for you?
Old 21-04-2012, 06:45 PM
NekoTheCat

Quote:
that was plain rude to say, even for those who dont play Wow, like myself. andi must say i agree with everyone who pointed out to be careful when it comes to portals.

@kali: i must also repeat the question krystalle asked, and a few others..why do you want to do it? experience more things, or plain curiosity? does it have to do with metaphysics or other similar sciences? i sense that you like to work with dark spirits, or demons..and may be doing some illegal activities (about which i personally dont care, as its your body), and if im right, i may understand why you have this curiosity concerning these portals.

as for me, i believe the ouija boards are some sort of portals, which usually go one way: from "there" to here. also the circle the Wicca people -as well as other people- conjure is yet another type of man made portal.
i also believe i have experienced or seen such a portal, even downstairs, from my window.. but i also have a poor eyesight, so im not 100% sure
Old 21-04-2012, 07:44 PM
Master
I have no idea what World of Warcraft is
Old 21-04-2012, 07:48 PM
Occultist

It is a large MMORPG online role playing game. Think of it as D&D come alive and is living in your computer.
Completly not the subject or has any bases here but you know how much people love stereotypes :)